Bring me back โ–“โ–“๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ...

By SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ๐•ป๐–‘๐–”๐–™โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ1โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ2โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ3โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 4 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 5 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 6 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 7 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 8 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 9 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 10 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 11 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 12 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ด'๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 13 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ญ๐“ด
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 14 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– : ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 15 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 16 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 17 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 18 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 19 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 20 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 21 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 22 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 23 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 24โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 25 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ see
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 26 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 27 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 28 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 29 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 30 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 31 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๊จ„๏ธŽAPPRECIATING YOU๊จ„๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 32 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 33 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 34 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ35โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 36 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 37 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 38 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 39 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 40 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 41 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 42 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 43 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 44 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 45 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 46 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 47 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 48 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 49 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 50 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 51 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ52โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 53 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ54โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ This doesn't feel right
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 55 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 56 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 57 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 58 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 59 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 60 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 61 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 63 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 64 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 65 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 66 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 67 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 68 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 69 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 70 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

โ˜พ๏ธŽ 62 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

1.8K 112 176
By SiaRosebunny

I'm here once again.
I'm not leaving untill I'm taken.
I'm as greedy as you are.
So don't see yourself as the bad guy.

_

__________________________________________

" Jin, what's the meaning of this "

Jin glanced at the unconscious Mira and walked out of his personal hospital room when he heard the voice of a calm voice which was in a disturbingly threatening tone from his phone.

He understood what they were going to talk about for quite some time.

-- After a while --

Hoseok groaned listening to jin's explanation, he didn't even get the satisfaction of cursing him cause jin just kept saying ' I'm sorry hoseok, I couldn't turn my back on that kid '.

" That kid, I'd rather not have it "

" Hoseok you... I can guess what you're thinking. You'll have to give it a chance. I  never intended you to get into the underworld when I picked you up from the streets. I want you to be happy.. hoseok, he can giv- "

" Shut up old ass, don't overstep just because I've been patient with you. "

" Hoseok why..? tell me. Didn't you say you loved him? Are you going to break him like that? this is good for you too, to have a family again "

Hoseok looked at yoongi's palm which was searching for his body on the bed as he remembered frames of images when he found those hands covered in blood in the bathroom before he shook off the image in his head.

" You don't get it hyung, I'd rather .. no forget it focus on Mira for now, come to me when you're free"

-- After a while --

" Damn it "

Hoseok cursed as he covered a slightly shivering yoongi who somehow kicked
Off the blanket that he put on for him.

The soft bed was pressed down when the larger body got into it right beside the smaller one.

" Give me time, possessive brat "

Hoseok said as yoongi immediately latched onto his leg, placing his head on it as he hugged hoseok's waist in his sleep.

The boss's harsh words didn't really match with his actions as he quietly pulled up the blanket onto the smaller body, covering his shoulders with his arms.

A small amount of moonlight passed through the window glass landing on the bed for a couple of seconds revealing the boss leaning back in a sitting position while his thigh was occupied by a small head, its body all covered and rolled up in a blanket.

-- The next morning --

He opened his eyes, still half asleep, to find himself in hoseok's lap and hugging his waist while a still asleep hoseok had his back against the bed frame, in an almost sitting position.

-- Yoongi's pov --

My sleep blew away in seconds when I realised all this time the thing I was rubbing my face against because it smelled familiar was hoseok's abs

' why are we sleeping like this...won't his back hurt? '

He didn't even have a blanket over him while I was completely rolled in it. I also spent quite some time bickering over where to put my hands. Anywhere I keep them on his lap, it's dangerous so I settled for, around his waist.

' ...he looks good even in his sleep '

Come to think of it this was my first time waking up before him, he was always awake whenever I opened my eyes.

Although I liked sleeping in this position, I couldn't help but feel bad. He must have been uncomfortable all night. How did we even end up in this position?

I slowly let go of his waist and lifted myself off his lap.

" Ack "

Ah, it really hurts so much that I almost forgot that hoseok was still sleeping. I hurriedly looked at him after making that sound because my body hurts, luckily he didn't wake up.

I bit my lip to stop myself from making any sounds as I tried my best to get out of the bed and stand straight.

' ahh it still hurts a lot... even my legs and... nipples '

I could tell he helped with my bath after, my body just felt may more groomed than usual.

I blushed and looked at him as I walked toward him and put my blanket over his body. It looked like he was deep asleep. I've never got much of a chance but I really like the feeling of taking care of him, even if there's just food and blankets in my power.

I walked out of the room, searching for a fridge or a water bottle, and almost lost my footing when I found a maid arranging cups on the table in what I assume is the living room.

" G-good morning sir, I hope you had a good rest "

That maid ... I saw her somewhere.. ah yeah in the bathroom when hoseok was carrying me, wasn't she one of the 4 maids standing there?

It looked like she was as surprised as me right now.

" Yes I did, thank you "

I don't get why she was staring at me with such content eyes...

" Um if it's alright, can you get me some water? I couldn't find any "

She almost gasped as she hurriedly went to the couch and opened a fridge. I thought it only had alcohol so I didn't check.

" Here you go, sir "

" Ah Thank you "

She's nice but.. why's she staring at me like that? It's not that I'm uncomfortable but it's just... That thought that she saw me last night while Hoseok was carrying me like that, just .. it's embarrassing, I wonder what she's thinking.

" Is something wrong? "

" Huh? N-no sir, then I'll be leaving. Please let me know if you need anything. Have a good day sir."

I was too surprised when she spoke so fast and it almost looked like she rushed her way out of the room. Maybe she was scared cause of my voice? But it hurts to speak any louder.

I looked at the coffee cups and the small bottle beside it and picked it up.

" Hangover meds? I see..."

I walked back to the room after drinking some water and practicing to get some voice out.

I blushed as soon as I entered the room. I was still new to it, I felt so warm just by looking at him, still sleeping on the bed with his messy hair.

I'm glad I woke up earlier than him this time. It was a site I don't want to forget

I tried my best to make little to no sound as I placed the coffee tray on the bedside table along with the hangover meds bottle. He did finish a whole bottle last night although he didn't seem that drunk.

To be honest ...

I'm scared

That if you wake up and say all yesterday was just a dream that I had then...

" Ah.. "

I gasped, stumbling a little when I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my butt cause I extended my leg too far.

I felt a big arm around my waist and instantly looked at the bed to find a just woken up hoseok looking right back at him.

" Careful "

"T-thank you ..."

He looked at me for a second before tapping on his lap.

" Come here "

' his lap?? All of a sudden? no that's... But.. i-is he still drunk ?'

I bit my lip as I grabbed the hangover meds bottle and sat on his lap as he directed.

I was thinking he'd say something but he just put his head on my shoulder as soon as I got in his lap comfortably. Does his head hurt?

" H-hoseok take these "

I was nervous about calling his name like this... What if he changed his mind about what happened yesterday... What if he realised that he didn't really like someone like me after all?

" Hm? Pft- "

' I don't really have a headache if any, it's because of your little secret which kept me up all night. Why do you look so enthusiastic about feeding me pills?? I just drank a bottle '

It looked like he paused for a second before he patted my head before opening the lid and taking one pill without even using water and put it aside.

I don't know...

I just felt really happy and a sense of accomplishment when he took the pills. He must have needed them, I'm glad..

" Thank you kitten but i- "

" I .. brought the coffee too.. "

No .. why did I cut him off? What do I do...

" Hm, I guess it wouldn't be so bad like this "

He said while looking at me. What was he talking about while smirking like that?

" Don't you have something to tell me? This is the most patient I've been with someone."

-- Author's pov --

He looked at hoseok, genuinely confused when the voices of what he said last night echoed in his head. His calm, flustered expression turned into a rather scared one.

" T-that I didn't ... "

His body immediately motioned to move away or perhaps stand aside but hoseok's grip wouldn't budge and it seems like he angered Hoseok quite a lot with just a trial of moving aside.

Of course, yoongi knew it and yes he wanted to say it and should be glad that it's out now but the fear of Hoseok not wanting him or the baby anymore was overwhelming to him.

" ...I-I really... "

Yoongi but his lip unable to look at hoseok's expression and looked down as he clenched onto his robe.

" Speak yoongi, we've got a long time but I'm not patient enough and neither are the arms that are holding you right now. "

Hoseok closed his eyes for a couple of seconds to contain himself before opening them again while yoongi stayed still, looking down. It wasn't until he felt the small body in his arms trembling slightly, did he realise-

" Hey "

Hoseok raised yoongi's chin to face him and get it a little closer to himself as tears rolled down the boy's eyes while he bit his lip to stop making any sounds.

No matter how lenient hoseok was, with yoongi it shows how Hoseok lacked in his control even when he thought he was being gentle with yoongi, he never realised his definition of ' care ' as a mafia was completely different from that of a normal person.

"You're not getting out of this just because of tears yoongi, I want to hear it from you "

although what he said only made more tears, he started thinking if this is bad for the kid, surprising himself with his own thoughts as he sighed in disbelief.

" I- I really didn't mean to, I-I didn't know... B-back then I was just thinking it was normal stomachache until that day I passed out after vomiting blood and Jin hyung told me- "

He stopped when he felt hoseok let go of his chin and sighed.

" I don't give a shit about the back story yoongi, that's not what I want to hear and you know it"

The boy was already shaken up and now felt a sharp pain in his chest when hoseok just barely touched him and didn't even fully raise his voice. He wiped one side of his tears with the sleeve of his robe as he reluctantly looked at Hoseok.

" I.. have your baby, I-I know I'm greedy for someone like me to even dream of it... I was scared, it hurt a lot in the mornings, I wanted to run away from all of it sometimes "

A new batch of tears formed in yoongi's swollen eyes as he held Hoseok's palm with both his hands, surprisingly there was no reaction from hoseok.

"but eventually I- I started getting scared when it didn't hurt one day after I woke up and I called Jin hyung at 5 in the morning asking if the baby is ok."

It looked like yoongi was smiling in a trance of his own thoughts as

"When I was told it was fine and that it was because of the meds I have to take, the feeling I felt that day... I don't want to lose it "

" Shouldn't I be pissed, having to find out about my kid in your sleep talk? "

Hoseok said as he looked down at a guilty-looking yoongi who didn't dare to look him in the eyes.

'you're telling me you've been getting the same pain as last morning every day? You fucking- '

" Please... I want to keep it. I'll do anything you want me to. I-I want to stay ... I'm sorry... really I just-"

He flinched when he suddenly felt hoseok's hand move.

" Trying to sway me with tears will cost you kitten. "

" Calm down first, your breathing isn't right "

He said as he pulled away yoongi's hand that was clenching onto his own robe near his chest.

" That's not t- "

A low sigh was heard before a surprised yoongi was pulled into an embrace, completely covering him in the warmth
He tried to move away in a moment of panic but was stopped by a hand on the back of his head.

" I was pissed how did it turn out like this you sly brat "

" Calm down I told you, I wouldn't hurt you.  "

He stared at yoongi when he felt a hand clench onto his robe. He could really see his face cause it was completely buried in his chest to the point that he thought if yoongi could really breathe like that.

" How long has it been? "

" a m--th... "

" Huh? Are you crying again now that you've got the chance?

He tried to pull yoongi off him to make him stop the crying but the boy was stuck to him. He wasn't sure if he could exert more force cause last light he found his hand prints on yoongi butt and hips when cleaning him.

" Damn it "

He said in a low tone as he sighed.

" so you're going to stick like that?  Why didn't you tell me last night? I wouldn't have fucked you if you told me to stop do you know how dangerous it could've gone if I did it rough?  "

Of course, he didn't get any answer other than low sniffles.

" Listen to me yoongi, I'll only say it once. I'll give you whatever you wish for but next time you hide things like this and suffer in front of me without giving me a reason- "

He brought his head lower to meet yoongi's ear

" You'll not want to see that side of me. You got it? "

Yoongi nodded as he let go of hoseok's robe in his palm and instead put his arms around his waist hugging him to stop his own tears.

If only he knew and saw the way hoseok was looking at his stomach. His words and expression never matched. Wasn't it a little weird for hoseok to change so fast and so drastically?

How's he able to control his anger that could lead him to Pearse someone's head in a moment of doubt, so well?

A psycho can't change like that, even if he has a soft spot after all his-

' my priority is only you, if it starts to harm you then- '

" Thank you, hoseok...I'm really happy. I'm.. sorry I doubted you at the garden and didn't say it back...I love you "

He said as he peaked out of hoseok's chest and looked at him waiting for a kiss which he soon got, a slow, gentle kiss which was easy to follow, while being in between a pair of warm arms.

' don't trust me yoongi. '

_________________________________________

_

/(^ × ^)\

I'm sorry I've been studying for mid and semester exams.

Do forgive your bunny, I miss seeing your comments my angels :(

BUNNY ꨄ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 6.8K 62
Sope Mafia AU: Jung Hoseok, the most skilled assassin who values his freedom the most, never thought he would be left with no choice but to join the...
8K 785 40
A mafia leader. A happy, pure soul. What happens when opposites collide? Yoongi is a person with heart cold as ice. Killing people for the fun of i...
73.1K 809 8
Hoseok a Rich CEO and a hidden mafia..... with Trauma, he can't sleep at night cause he gets nightmare.... about his past. He tried many ways but he...
14.7K 850 26
Jung Hoseokie is a rich and cold ceo she is not cold first she is cheerful and a sun after her parents dead she became cold about Min yoongi he is a...