Niall Horan Imagines

By EJP12345

Niall Horan Imagines. More

PLEASE READ
The New Neighbor
Biceps
Best Friends With Benefits
Can't I Kiss My Beautiful Wife?
Here Comes The Sun
Pool
Such A Virgo
We're Live
Beneficial
Married
Someday My Prince Will Come
Dear Patience
Life
Kisses To Remember
Pouring
Happy Birthday
Shiner
Angry Sex
Unexpected
Only One
Tired Of You
Thigh High
Tactless
Brother's Best Friend
The Rest Of My Life
Is That My Shirt?
Saucepan
Semi-Public
Not Wet Anymore
Shhh
Handsome
Straddle
Tease
Morning
Silly
Promise Ring
Marks
Grind
I Love you
Vocal Rest
Best Friends
Tied Up
Jealous
Struggle
Teach
Preemie
Afraid
Rumours
Faking It
Moving On
Morning After
In His Childhood Bedroom
Showerhead
Cursing
Rough Hands
Scratches
Drunk Niall
Tickling Then More
WAP
TikTok Leggings
Skinny Dipping
Leaked Through
In His Pants
Stained Sheets
Eloped
Let Me Be Your Woman
Baby
Can I Braid It Please?
Quirks
You're My Whole Life
Big Feelings
Like A Sailor
Leave A Message
The Correct Ring Size
Wonderfull
Daydream
Domestic Bliss
Perfect Cocktail
Leftovers
Gorgeous
Freckles
This Christmas
Bonding
Code Word
Cuddles
Wine and Dine
August
Splinter
The Perfect Moment
Fire Away
How He Wakes You Up
I've Missed This
Calm Down
Periods, Tampons and a Loving Boyfriend
How It Happened
I Thought You Hated Tattoos
Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts

A Growing Secret

538 4 0
By EJP12345

Being secretive was your strongpoint. Not in a negative way, you were just always good at keeping personal things, you know, personal. That is one of the reasons Niall fell in love with you. Of course, it wasn't the only reason, but being that he was always in the spotlight and had diehard fans, it was an added plus. Things between you and him were always just great. You had just turned 5 months in your pregnancy and were so happy that you and Niall have been able to conceive a healthy baby. Due to the severity of his fans and how his friends have had to dealt with pregnancy in the spotlight. It wasn't the ideal satiation that either of you wanted to be in. However, you've been having a change of heart after having to hide your constant growing baby bump. A small handful of people knew, but you didn't want to hide it from anyone anymore.

The morning you changed your mind, you and Niall had been cooped up in a hotel room awaiting his arrival on the Late Late Show with James Corden. James had already known, being that him and Niall were growing closer as the days passed.

"Love, I need to talk to you about something weighing heavy on my mind." You said, ready to confess to Niall the thoughts you had set in your head. Niall immediately looked concerned, sitting down on the hotel bed next to you. He placed his hand on your thigh, lightly giving it a squeeze. "what's on your mind?" He questioned.

"I can't hide my bump any longer. I think we should tell people." You admitted. You felt selfish in that moment, but then recognized the reality; There is no way you would be able to hide your bump forever. You would only be growing more and more during these later months of your pregnancy. "I agree with whatever you want to do, love. Just want to make sure, you're sure." He said, placing one hand on your round bump. "This little baby in here won't be our special little secret anymore." He smiled nervously. You could feel the tension, but then suddenly felt the nervousness release once you realized you were truly sure about what you were going to do. "It's time, babe." You said, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss against his forehead. "I love you. You are going to be the best father." You spoke. He moved forward, pressing a passionate kiss against your lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 1.6K 28
Niall horan imagines (i update once in a while) And sorry if i dont update in like a really long time. I dont have a phone and i cant be on this lapt...
1M 18.1K 138
Niall Horan Imagines (COMPLETED)
292K 6.8K 91
Just a bunch of imagines/preferences involving our favourite Irish lad, Niall :)