Teach

your back was lying against his chest as you sat in between his legs. his hands were roaming your body, his lips nipping at your neck, "whatdya do when im gone, babe?"

"whatdya mean?"

"like how do ya get off when 'm on tour and shit?"

you couldn't see his face, but his voice rasping in your ear and his breath fanning over your skin caused your cheeks to color a light shade of pink

"do ya touch yerself?"

"niall" you couldn't believe he was actually asking you that

"'s just me. no need t' be embarrassed"

you nodded slowly and his hands began to slip past the band of your leggings, feeling your wetness soak through your panties, "yeah? 's it feel good?"

"sometimes, 's not the same as you"

"i wanna show ya how t' touch yerself when 'm not here, gonna let me?"

you nod and quickly slip off your leggings and your panties in one swift motion, tossing them on the ground. you spread your legs over top his and shiver as the cool air hits your core. his hands begin to lift up your shirt, pulling it over your head and tossing it with your pants. luckily you weren't wearing a bra. "gotta get ya completely naked first."

"gimme yer hands" he ordered and you lifted both of your hands to have him wrap his palms around your wrist to guide you, "now ya wanna start out slow and tease yerself a bit, just run yer hands over yer body, play wit' yer nipples, ya ever do this?" he asked as he guided your hands to run all over your body and you shook your head at his question, "well do it. i learned that it gets ya t' cum more, ya gotta build yerself up"

his hands soon guided your right hand lower to your exposed center, your middle finger landing on your throbbing clit. guiding your finger to rub back and forth lightly, his voice was deep in your ear, sending chills up your spine, "now jus' start real slow, back and forth like dis"

you felt your orgasm begin to rise and your hips mindlessly bucked up into your hand. he added pressure against your finger, speeding up the motions and an audible moan left your lips. he moved your fingers lower and you felt how wet you actually were. he used your fingers to spread your wetness humming against the shell of your ear, "ya feel how wet ya are?" you nodded your head and the pad of your finger circled your dripping entrance.

"now usually i'd stick a couple fingers in ya but ya've got nails and i bet that'd hurt so we aren't gona try dat"

he moved your fingers back up to your clit, repeating what he's learned your body likes, moving back and forth against your throbbing bud. the pit in your abdomen began to tighten again and you could feel your orgasm sneaking around the corner.

all of a sudden, niall fidgeted behind you, sneaking out from under you and walking towards the decorated chair that sat across from the bed. he sat down in it, smirking at you as he placed both elbows on his knees, licking his lips slowly

"where're you going?" you whined

"wanna watch ya touch yerself"

"ni-"

"go on, get yerself t' cum. needa make sure me girl knows how t' get 'erself off while 'm gone"

you whimpered softly, feeling the shyness take over since you were in such a vulnerable place. but it was just niall, so you placed your fingers on your clit again and pretended you were alone, imagining that your fingers were niall's. your orgasm began to rise and audible moans began to leave your pink lips. it wasn't long until your toes were curling and your back was arching. pleasure consumed your body and loud moans fell from your throat as your orgasm pushed you off the edge. you could see stars behind your closed eyelids and your mind was fuzzy.

you began to come down from your high, a film glazed over your eyes as you opened them to look at your man. you were breathing heavily as he stood up and crawled on the bed to hover over you, a grin placed on his pretty lips, "did so good baby. all set fer when i leave ya?"

you nodded and he pressed his lips to yours, licking into your mouth, "ya ever need help, ya just facetime me, alright?"