Best Friends With Benefits

"Niall heyyy!"

I frowned a bit, my lips curling in an amused smile, before leaning against the back of my couch, holding my phone against my ear. It was late on a Friday night and for some reason, I had decided on a relaxed evening in front of the tv. Still, I had to admit that getting a phone call from my drunk best friend was not something I had expected.

"Y/N, are you okay?" I asked, still smiling slightly as she started giggling.

"Yes, but I wanted to leave and my friends told me I was not allowed to drive." she explained with difficulty. "I have no idea why, I'm totally sober."

I laughed and she groaned, making me shake my head. "D'ya want me to pick you up, petal?"

"You would be a sweetheart!"

She looked happy that I proposed first and we finally hung up. I checked my phone to make sure she sent me the address and jumped in my car. It took me about 15 minutes to get there and I noticed her immediately, her arms wrapped around herself, her shoulders up as she tried to keep herself warm in her big hoodie. When I parked next to her, I realized it was actually my hoodie and smiled. It looked better on her.

"See guys? I have a ride home!" she let out a bit too loud, probably not even aware of it. "And he's pretty too!"

I laughed and rolled my eyes again as she waved them goodbye and opened the passenger's door, letting herself fall on the bench before closing the door. She leaned her head against the back of it and turned her face to me, sending me a big smile.

"Thank you, pretty boy." she said in a softer voice. "I can always count on you."

"Put your seatbelt on, darling, and stop flirting with me." I joked with a smirk, making her raise her nose up in a grimace.

She didn't answer but did as I asked and I started driving her back to my place. I could feel her eyes on me and after a while, I glanced at her and my lips curled slightly again on the left.

"What?"

"I can't tell. You're not allowing me to."

I frowned a bit and glanced at her again with a smile. "I was kiddin' pet, you can tell me anything, that's what best friends are for."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Because, it may come off as a shock to you." she argued, making me laugh this time.

"Don't worry, I can take it."

"Okay then." she shrugged, shaking her head a bit. "I was not flirting, I was trying to get in your pants."

My heart jumped in my chest and I could feel my heartbeats accelerate. I had no idea if her confession made me horny or just made everything awkward, but deep down, I liked it, and it made me curious.

"Why would you want that?"

"Because you're pretty, Horan. You're so fucking pretty. Who said you could be pretty like that?"

I laughed harder and she sent me a smile. "What else?."

"I'm curious about your cock. I want to know how big it is. Is it thick? Tell me."

I felt her hand on my thigh and held my breath as my heart started beating all over my body. It's not that I didn't enjoy that, because on fact, I really did, but there was no way I would have sex with my best friend while she was drunk.

"Hands to yourself, darling." I pointed out very gently, putting her hand back on her own thigh.

She groaned in a childish way and I couldn't stop smiling as I parked the car in my driveway. My best friend was always quite open and honest about pretty much anything hut this time, it was even worse.