Marks

"Well, well, well, would ya look a' dis." I heard my boyfriend call from the bathroom.

"What?" I asked, walking in to see him. He stood in front of the mirror, his head turned so he could look at his back. My eyes widened and a gasp left my lips once I saw the long, red scratches on his back.

"What did you do?"

"Wha' did I do? More like wha' did you do." he grinned, turning around to look at me.

Flashbacks from last night ran through my mind. The moans, the groans, the scratches, the hair pulling. Fuck. Good memories, but we're going to the pool with all our friends today. There's no doubt in my mind that they won't tease us. By going to the pool, I mean having a bunch of friends over and having a pool party in our backyard.

My eyes were wide and my lips were pursed together as I stared at the scratches I had made on him.

He turned around and began to examine the scratches on his back again.

"This's da girl who was yellin' at me last night and tellin' me no' make marks on 'er." he teased me, reminding me of last night when I scolded him for making any marks on me, knowing we were going to the pool with Niall's Irish, friend group today. They call themselves the London, Irish crew. Over the years I've gotten close to his friends, so whenever I'm in town, they invite me to things which I'm very thankful for.

"Do they hurt?"

"Oh yeah," he nodded, emphasizing his words.

"Awh, now I feel bad. 'm sorry, baby."

"Don' be. I fuckin' love it. Jus' tells me 'm good in bed."

I let out a whimper, letting my chin fall to my upper chest.

"C'mere, ya liddle monster." he grinned, pulling me into him. We wrapped our arms around each other and I rested my head on his warm, bare shoulder.

"Can you just like, keep your shirt on?"

"Mm, mm, not keepin' me shirt on, babe," he shook his head.

I let out another soft whimper, looking up at him with my puppy dog eyes, "Niall, they're gonna make fun of me."

"Babe, ya know how fuckin' uncomfortable tha' would be, swimmin' wit' a shirt on?"

I let my head fall to his chest again, feeling defeated and mentally preparing myself for all the comments.

"Yer fine. They're no' gonna say anyt'in'," he smiled down at me, running both hands up and down my back.

"Niall, they're your friends, of course they'll say something." I looked up at him.

"They won't. I won' le' 'em." he giggled at me, "Now, c'mon, they're gonna be here soon." he patted my bum before standing in front of his mirror again.

***

I laid on a pool chair next to Laura and Natalia as we talked about something random. My attention was caught when I heard Bressie yell, "Woah, looks like someone go' a liddle action las' nigh'."

Looking over at him, I saw him staring at Niall's back as he stepped out of the pool on the steps. I felt my cheeks redden and my eyes widen.

"Oooh," Deo sang-song, "(Y/S/N) got a liddle rough."

"Oh my gosh, stoooopp," I whined. You could hear the embarrassed smile in my voice.

I heard the giggles from everyone at my reaction.

"What'd you have t' cover up?" Deo asked me, nodding to towards me.

"Nothin' actually," Niall looked at me, his eyes wide, "She was fuckin' yellin' at me an' tellin' me t' not make marks on 'er an' here we are."

Natalia laughed at me and I shoved her arm gently.

"It's your fault." I pointed to my boyfriend as he took another swig of his beer.

"'m no' da one who made da scratches pretty girl." he called to me.

I rolled my eyes and tried to wipe the embarrassed grin off my lips. I saw Niall walk towards me.

"Awhhh," Niall cooed at the sight of my bright red face.

He laid down on top of me and attached our lips. They moved in sync and I threaded my fingers through his dripping wet hair.

"Alright, back off each other, I don't wanna see a replay of las' night."

"Ah, fuck off." Niall groaned at him, giving me one last deep kiss before laying his head on my shoulder and cuddling closer to me.

He sat back up, resting his elbows on his knees. Deo giggled and mentioned something that I didn't really care about and I took my attention away from them.

"Oh my god, (Y/N). Ya really went 'n on 'im." Laura sat up a little, reaching over to run her fingers across his scratches.

Niall hissed, flinching away from her touch, "Ooh, careful."

"Damn, he mus' be really good 'n bed, huh?" she teased.

"Laura!" My eyes widened as I gently smacked her arm.

"'m kiddin', 'm kiddin'." she giggled.

Luckily, the conversation quickly ended and I could relax again. I'm definitely not one to share details about my sex-life. Maybe I'll talk about it every once in a while, but I prefer to keep it between my boyfriend and I.

It was soon time for everyone to leave. After we said our goodbyes, we walked back to the pool to start cleaning up. After cleaning everything, we walked into the house, setting all of our things on the kitchen table.

"I hope you know 'm never having sex with you ever again." I grinned.

"I doubt that. We'll prolly do it t'night." he raised an eyebrow at me, a soft smirk on his lips.

He walked closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. I grinned and rolled my eyes teasingly. He leaned down and attached our lips. As each kiss got more and more heated, I let my tongue slip out of my mouth and into his, exploring his mouth and deepening our kisses while my fingers tugged on his damp locks.

"Oh fuck," he moaned, "I guess we're doin' it now."