Wonderfull

Her giggle was the sound of those classic cliché love songs that people talked about. The ones that no matter how hard you'd try they never leave your head, the one that has your heart pounding a bit faster and your palms a bit sweaty. Her giggle was the sound that made his heart skip a beat and his mind to go hazy, it was the sound that had his palms sweaty. Her giggle was the sound of home, it was the only sound that could bring him back to earth when everything was overbearing.

Her scent was like the bitter scent of a fresher brewed cup of coffee. The kind that filled the whole circumference of the home spreading a warmness around. It was the same scent that made him a little dizzy when he hadn't witnessed it for a while. It was the scent that was now invading his every sense as they lay tangled together in the silk sheets of the posh hotel room. The one scent that was now glued to him as he spent hours upon hours loving her. Showing her how much he missed every single detail of her body, from the curve of her spine to her full lips.

Her smile was like that warm morning sun when paired with chamomile tea. The one where it was so sweet and perfectly reserved for him, the smile that only came out when he was around. It was the one he claimed as his own personal dose of chamomile giving off the same affect the tea provided. The sense of calmness and security that danced through him as her lips worked through his body sending him into a state of complete and utter bliss.

Her voice was like the sound of raindrops softly hitting the window. The sound so calming and relaxing it coaxed him into a slumber no one was able to bring him out of. The sound making his body go limp and heart to slow as he basked in the glory of her lips softly forming words and speaking incoherent words as the soft smile worked its way onto his lips before he drifted off into a deep slumber.

Everything about her reminded him of home and what he had to look forward to the moment he's back. From the way, every single aspect of her brings him a scent of comfort was more than enough, his love for her and her love for him was stronger than anything else in the world.