Stained Sheets

You woke up to a cramp in your stomach. You opened your eyes and Niall was still sleeping next to you, snoring lightly. You two had just slept together for the first time because Niall officially asked you to be his girlfriend.

But when you moved on the bed, you felt wetness. Due to the both of you not having any clothes on, you could feel the sheets and everything on them. It didn't feel like typical after sex wetness. You very carefully lifted up the blanket and noticed blood on the sheets.

Shit

You got up looking for your clothes and tip-toed into the living room, trying to keep your legs together. You rummaged through your purse and found the spare tampon you always keep in there. Ah ha! You knew that would come in handy one day.

You walked back slowly to the bathroom in Niall's room. Looking over at him, he was still asleep, you closed the door slowly. Once you situated yourself, putting your tampon in and your clothes back on, you walked back out to Niall.

He was stirring and turned towards you opening his eyes. "Mornin'," he smiled, his eyes half open.

"Good morning," you returned the smile.

When Niall fully opened his eyes and sat up on his elbows, he saw you were fully dressed and frowned. "Are ya leaving me?"

"No," you chuckled, brushing your hair. "I just got cold."

"Coulda snuggled up next to me," he said, running a hand down his chest.

"Sorry, babe," you said, turning around. You didn't want to lay on the bed becuase of the stain and you were trying to draw his attention away from it.

"S'ok," he shrugged, yawning. "Ya ok? Yer awfully quiet."

"Fine," you shrugged, sitting on the edge of the bed.

He raised an eyebrow at you and you smiled. "C'mere. I miss you."

You chuckled and were about to crawl on top of him when he moved the sheets for you to lay. The stain was now front and center, seeping into the sheets. He looked at it and you looked at him, then vice versa. You bit your lip. "I-I'm sorry Niall. I was going to try to clean it up when you got up, but uh..." you stammered.

"Babe," he said.

You shut up and looked at him.

"C'mere," he gestured with his finger. You got closer to him and laid on top of your boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. I can clean the sheets. I didn't know it was coming or I would've prepared. If it doesn't come out, I'll buy you new ones. I-."

Before you could finish, Niall cupped your chin and kissed you. He kissed you for a good 2 minutes. When he pulled away, he tucked a strain of hair behind your ear. "Please stop saying sorry."

"Ok... sorry," you said.

Niall looked at you again. "Babe."

"Ok. Sorry. I mean, sorry. I'll stop.... sorry," you said, hiding your head in his chest.

You felt his chuckle deep in his chest as your head laid there. "Yer adorable." Then after rubbing your back. "Are ya feeling ok?"

You picked your head up and nodded. "I'm fine."

"You sure?" he asked.

You nodded, kissing him. "Positive. Are you mad?"

"Mad?" Niall scoffed. "Why would I be mad that ya got yer period?"

You didn't want to discuss this with him. You were already mortified and now Niall was actually saying the word 'period' and you felt like you could vomit.

"I don't know," you shrugged.

"Listen to me," he cupped your face. "People get periods. 'M not mad."

"But your sheets-." you started to say.

"I have a washing machine (Y/N). Seriously, it's no big deal," he said.

You sat up on him and pouted. He was still naked by the way. "Are you sure?"

"Positive," he mimicked your earlier words. "Come on," he tapped your leg. "Let's get these in the wash, then we can eat something, hmm?"

You nodded and climbed off him. He stripped the sheets off the bed and you stood there, holding your stomach, a grimace on your face.

"See? Good as new," he said, rolling them up and walking them to his washing machine.

You followed him as he put a spray on the sheets and then threw them into the machine. He came back into the bedroom and slipped on a pair of sweats, then took your hand and walked you to the kitchen.

"Here," he picked you up and sat you on the counter. "Now, what do ya want to eat?" He was standing in front of you, his hands on either side of you. You knew right now that if you weren't bleeding down there, you'd be having some pretty hot counter sex.

You swallowed and then cursed your period. "Uh," you fumbled with your fingers. "I'm not really hungry?"

"Not hungry?" Niall asked, his eyebrows raising. "My baby's not hungry, hmm?" He kissed you and you moaned, wishing you could have him right now.

You shook your head and pouted. Clutching your stomach, you said. "My tummy hurts."

Nialll shifted and rubbed your stomach under your shirt. "Does it baby? 'M sorry." He pouted and continued to rub it. "Ya gotta eat something though, babe."

You whined. "Don't wanna."

"Ok, how about I make something and then, later, if yer hungry, there'll be something for ya?" he asked.

You nodded. "Thanks."

"'Course, baby," he said, getting eggs out of the fridge. "Want eggs or pancakes?"

"Pancakes, please," you smiled, kicking your legs back and forth.

Niall cooked, every once in a while, grabbing your leg or stealing kisses. You were so happy and in love. He was the first guy you were with that didn't freak out about your period.

When he finished cooking and took his plate over to the table to eat, you went to go take out the sheets from the washer and place them in the dryer. From the looks of it, all of the stains came out, which made you smile.

You walked back to the kitchen and slowly sat on his lap. "I put the sheets in the dryer. Looks like the stains came out."

Niall nodded and pecked your lips. "Thank ya baby. And again, if they didn't, it's nothing to stress over."

He took a bite of his pancakes and you smiled at him, wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you... so much."

Mid-chew, he kissed you and smiled. "I love ya more." Then, he ran his hand under your shirt and rubbed it. "Still hurting?"

You winced and nodded.

"Sorry baby," he said, poking his lower lip out.

"Me too."

"Why are ya sorry? I told ya to stop that," he said.

"This was supposed to be a fun weekend. You know, spending it in bed together and now it's all ruined," you pouted, playing with the chain around his neck.

"We can still spend all weekend in bed, love. It's not ruined though. I get to spend time with you either way," he rubbed your noses together. "Ok? So stop being so hard on yerself."

"You too nice to me," you practically whispered.

"Listen," he adjusted you on his lap. "If were gonna continue this relationship, stuff like yer period," you winced at the word. "is gonna happen. We can't hide it or deny it, ok?"

You nodded. "Ok. But I wanna give you a blowie later to make up for it."

Niall chuckled, putting down his fork and knife. "It's ok, petal. I'm fine."

"But I want to," you pouted.

"Ok," he rubbed your back. "Now how about those pancakes?"