A Growing Secret

Being secretive was your strongpoint. Not in a negative way, you were just always good at keeping personal things, you know, personal. That is one of the reasons Niall fell in love with you. Of course, it wasn't the only reason, but being that he was always in the spotlight and had diehard fans, it was an added plus. Things between you and him were always just great. You had just turned 5 months in your pregnancy and were so happy that you and Niall have been able to conceive a healthy baby. Due to the severity of his fans and how his friends have had to dealt with pregnancy in the spotlight. It wasn't the ideal satiation that either of you wanted to be in. However, you've been having a change of heart after having to hide your constant growing baby bump. A small handful of people knew, but you didn't want to hide it from anyone anymore.

The morning you changed your mind, you and Niall had been cooped up in a hotel room awaiting his arrival on the Late Late Show with James Corden. James had already known, being that him and Niall were growing closer as the days passed.

"Love, I need to talk to you about something weighing heavy on my mind." You said, ready to confess to Niall the thoughts you had set in your head. Niall immediately looked concerned, sitting down on the hotel bed next to you. He placed his hand on your thigh, lightly giving it a squeeze. "what's on your mind?" He questioned.

"I can't hide my bump any longer. I think we should tell people." You admitted. You felt selfish in that moment, but then recognized the reality; There is no way you would be able to hide your bump forever. You would only be growing more and more during these later months of your pregnancy. "I agree with whatever you want to do, love. Just want to make sure, you're sure." He said, placing one hand on your round bump. "This little baby in here won't be our special little secret anymore." He smiled nervously. You could feel the tension, but then suddenly felt the nervousness release once you realized you were truly sure about what you were going to do. "It's time, babe." You said, leaning in and pressing a soft kiss against his forehead. "I love you. You are going to be the best father." You spoke. He moved forward, pressing a passionate kiss against your lips.