Shhh

The library seemed even more quiet than normal today. The only thing you could hear was your heart pounding in your chest. You kept looking over your shoulder, around the shelves, waiting for him.

Niall had texted you to meet him in the library in 20 minutes in the spot no one goes, which was on the second floor all the way in the corner, with the broken and dusty books. You and Niall had been sneaking around for a few months now. You could have fucked in his frat house or your dorm, but Niall liked the thrill of doing it in public places. You haven't gotten caught yet.

Just as you looked down at your phone to see if he texted you, he was 10 minutes late after all, Niall appeared around the corner. "There you are," you whispered.

"Sorry," he whispered back. "Class went a bit longer than expected."

"It's ok," you giggled. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Talk?" he whispered, cocking an eyebrow. "I don't think I said anything about talking."

You giggled again. "So, then what did you have in mind?"

Niall moved your hair off your neck and kissed your neck, leaving hickies there. "I think you know."

You let out a quiet moan as Niall sucked on your neck. Your head fell back into the shelf of books behind you, almost knocking them over. "Gotta be quiet for me, baby girl."

"That's kind of hard to do when you're sucking on my neck," you whispered.

Niall chuckled. "Don't want to get caught now, do we?" he moved his kisses from your neck to your clothed breasts.

You were standing there with your mouth hanging open, looking around to see if anyone was coming. "I thought you liked the idea of getting caught."

"Yeah, the idea, (Y/N). Not actually getting thrown out of the library forever," Niall pulled your shirt above your head and smirked at you.

You shook your head and chuckled. "Didn't know you care so much about the library."

"I don't but where would we fuck if not here? It's our spot," he said, undressing.

You smiled, slipping your skinny jeans off. "Aww, look at you getting sentimental."

"Shut up and take your panties off," Niall yelled whispered.

"Yes, sir," you said, hooking your fingers in your panties and slipping them off. Niall was already jerking his cock, watching you.

He moved closer to you, putting his hand in your sticky pussy. "Mmm. Someone's excited," Niall teased, giving you a Cheshire cat smile.

"I'm indifferent," you shrugged, teasing him.

"Brat," Niall said, rubbing circles on your clit. You almost fell to the floor, your eyes rolling back in your head as his thumb grazed over your sensitive spot. "Still indifferent now?"

You moaned, gripping onto his bicep. "Shit. I-."

"You what (Y/N)?" he asked, pinching your clit between two fingers. You yelped. "Shhh."

"Sorry," you bit your lip. "I really need your tongue."

"Where?" he asked, moving his hand up and down your slick core. "Here?"

You nodded, mouth hanging open. "Please."

"Mmm, such a slut for my tongue, aren't you?" he asked, kneeling down on the library floor.

Your chest was heaving as he got closer to your heat. He moved your leg up on a shelf for better access. Niall teased you by sticking his tongue out and flicked it once on your clit. You moaned and Niall looked up at you. "Sorry. Just please," you bucked your hips in his face just wanting his tongue on you.

Niall Horan Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें