Niall Horan Imagines

By EJP12345

Niall Horan Imagines. More

PLEASE READ
The New Neighbor
Biceps
Best Friends With Benefits
Can't I Kiss My Beautiful Wife?
Here Comes The Sun
Pool
Such A Virgo
We're Live
Beneficial
Married
Someday My Prince Will Come
Dear Patience
Life
Kisses To Remember
Pouring
Happy Birthday
Shiner
Angry Sex
Unexpected
Only One
Tired Of You
Thigh High
Tactless
Brother's Best Friend
The Rest Of My Life
Is That My Shirt?
Saucepan
Semi-Public
Not Wet Anymore
Shhh
Handsome
Straddle
Tease
Morning
Silly
Promise Ring
Marks
Grind
I Love you
Vocal Rest
Best Friends
Tied Up
Jealous
Struggle
Teach
Preemie
Afraid
Rumours
Faking It
Moving On
Morning After
In His Childhood Bedroom
Showerhead
Cursing
Rough Hands
Scratches
Drunk Niall
Tickling Then More
WAP
TikTok Leggings
Skinny Dipping
Leaked Through
In His Pants
Stained Sheets
Eloped
Let Me Be Your Woman
Baby
Can I Braid It Please?
Quirks
You're My Whole Life
Big Feelings
Like A Sailor
Leave A Message
The Correct Ring Size
Wonderfull
Daydream
Domestic Bliss
Perfect Cocktail
Leftovers
Gorgeous
Freckles
This Christmas
Bonding
Code Word
Cuddles
Wine and Dine
A Growing Secret
Splinter
The Perfect Moment
Fire Away
How He Wakes You Up
I've Missed This
Calm Down
Periods, Tampons and a Loving Boyfriend
How It Happened
I Thought You Hated Tattoos
Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts

August

399 2 2
By EJP12345

You inhale a deep breath as you open your eyes and glance at the bright sun above you. The waves are splashing gently against the rocks next to you. You can feel the warmth of the sand underneath you, as you turn your head to your left and peer at his sleeping figure. You smile softly to yourself before you look around and see the ants have reached the cheese and crackers and the sand has already found its way into the empty wine bottles.

You sigh realizing you'll have to deal with that later. Your attention shifts back to Niall as your eyes roam his back beneath the sun, and at that moment you wish you could write your name on it... sort of like you did last night. You chuckle to yourself recalling the previous night, how the two of you were twisted in the bedsheets.

The mixture of the salt air and the wine on your tongue makes you feel a little giddy thinking about all the wondrous times you've spent with Niall. The gentle breeze pulls you back to reality and you let out yet another sigh.

You always found yourself spending the summers with Niall, whether you two would take an extravagant trip to anywhere between Europe or as simple as to one of your flats. But he isn't yours and he probably never will be.

Over time you've fallen in love with him but you know he doesn't reciprocate those feelings. So much for summer love and saying "us" you quietly thought to yourself as you took a sip of wine wistfully looking at Niall. You two have been hanging out and getting together since your late college days and you think back to when you'd lie awake at night thinking "Will he call me when he's back at school?" And he rarely ever did. He normally reached out around mid-June, always offering some type of trip somewhere or a night spent over at his house where he'd cook dinner for you, and you'd chat and catch up, and then there'd be lots and lots of sex... But one day would turn into another, and another would turn into another, and eventually, you two would end up spending the entire summer together. And this occurred every single year.

How could you not fall for someone as charming as Niall? You figured he kept you around because the sex was good and you two always had great banter and a relaxed time together. But at this point, you had stooped so low as to not even care because you have been deeply in love with him for over a year now.

You take another swig of the expensive wine, the taste leaving a bitter feeling in your mouth. You stand up abruptly and swipe the remaining sand off of yourself as you made your way to the villa in Martha's Vineyard, that you two had rented for the week.

You walked through the glass french doors that Niall had left open as you made your way to your shared room. You grabbed a random t-shirt of his and a pair of your sweats as you made your way to the breathtaking master bathroom.

You sat the clothes on the counter and turned on the faucet. As the water began to warm up you slid your yellow sundress over your head and discarded it in the laundry basket. You gingerly stepped into the gigantic shower sticking your hand out to feel the water temperature.

Satisfied, you close the door and step under the flow of the warm water. You run the lemon-scented shampoo through your hair and tilt your head back to let the water rinse it out. "God you're beautiful" he stated with a slight rasp in his voice.

You gasp lightly and quickly turn your head to see his figure leaning in the doorway. You were completely unaware of another presence being in the room but there he was, watching you. "Niall!" you exclaimed as you went to cover yourself as much as you could, they were glass doors after all. He chuckles as he makes his way closer to you, his sparkling eyes peering down at you as you make a lame attempt to cover up. "Don't worry darling" he says with a smirk on his face "I've seen it all". Your jaw drops and heat rises in your cheeks but you quickly compose yourself with a sly smirk.

"Mind if I join you?" he says as he quickly removes his shirt revealing his toned chest. Your eyes scan his body as he starts to remove his lounge shorts from earlier. You blush as you slowly open the door, the heat seeping out. "I don't see why not," you say in almost a whisper, your cheeks tinted a faint shade of pink. Niall grins as he shimmies out of his boxers and steps into the massive shower.

His lean figure towers over yours and his eyes roam your entire body soaking you in. "Christ petal" he whispers, his fingers grazing your arm. He steps closer and closer to you as you back up and eventually hit the wall of the shower. He smirks as he leans in closer to you, his lips grazing your right cheek. "You" he whispers right before he kisses your cheek. He moves to your left cheek "are'' you feel his hot breath as he makes his way to your nose and kisses it "so", he takes a pause and looks you in the eyes before he says "beautiful" and leans in to plant a tender kiss on your lips.

You smile into the kiss as you wrap your arms around his neck and he snakes his around your waist. The kiss becomes more heated as his hands travel down your back and his rough hands begin to massage your ass. Your hands make their way to his brown hair and you lightly tug, knowing how much that turns him on.

Just as you predicted that earned a groan from Niall and that spikes your confidence. Your head becomes dizzy with lust. You pull away from the kiss as you gasp for air. He rests his forehead against yours as he grins at you. You inhale deeply before saying "I want you. I want all of you, in me, right now." His normally bright eyes suddenly turn a very dark shade of blue as he clears his throat, not breaking eye contact. "You sure?" he questions, "No foreplay?".

Normally you needed foreplay to have good sex but with Niall, you didn't need it. Of course, you enjoyed foreplay but in this moment you were too impatient, too needy. You were already soaking wet just from having his body this close to yours.

"Yes," you stated firmly, your voice not quavering. "Well alright then, what my petal wants she gets." he says with a smirk as he begins to lightly stroke himself, his tip barely touching your wet folds. "Nialll" you whined your eyebrows knitting together. "What love?" he asks acting completely oblivious.

You don't even have to look up at him, you can hear the cocky little smirk in his tone. "No teasing Niall I need you, right now." you spoke out. He chuckles before saying "Oh no love, you're gonna have to beg. I was really looking forward to getting a blowie from you but seeing that I won't be getting that right now you're gonna have to beg" he growls while his right hand comes to massage your breast as his other hand still has a firm grip on his shaft ever so lightly running it up and down your dripping pussy. You gasp as you close your eyes and arch your back subconsciously in bliss. He teases you again by lightly dipping his hard cock into your warm center. You moan loudly, while your knees buckle slightly. "C'mon petal, I know ya want it," he murmurs still with the same smug look on his face.

You surrender, you can't take the incessant teasing anymore. "Ugh! Niall, please fuck me with your huge cock, please please" you whine bucking your hips towards his. "Finally," he says in a deep voice as his hands find a tight grip your hips. He thrusts his entire length into you giving you no time to adjust, and you both cry out in pleasure at the sensation. His rough hands rest underneath your thighs as he holds you up while driving deep into you.

He continues to thrust in and out of your soaking core while whispering dirty things in your ear. "So fucking warm and wet... all for me." He says in a gruff voice as he nibbles at your ear making you moan. "Did I do this to ya petal?" Your words all jumbled together in your brain and you're too consumed by the pleasure to be able to give a response. He takes out his entire length before shoving it back into you with no warning. You screamed out in a wonderful mix of pain and pleasure as your perfectly manicured nails raked down his back leaving a cascade of red marks.

"Tell me Y/N, now," he commands in a low voice. "God yes Niall, god you make me so wet when you fuck me with your big dick like this" you cry out barely able to form the words.

"That's exactly what I needed to hear," he groaned leaning down to bite your shoulder. The room was silent except for your screams and his quiet grunts as his thighs slapped against your ass. "Niall, I'm so close," you say barely in a whisper, too consumed with the ecstasy to speak any louder. He grunts as he thrusts in and out of you bringing his thumb down roughly circling your clit. You scream incoherently, too overcome with pleasure to form words. "I'm close too petal," he says. His breathing becomes shallower as he squeezes his eyes shut and his thrusts get sloppier. You gasp as he repeatedly hits your g-spot and you can't take it any longer. You cry out and hold onto Niall as you come all over him and he follows you not long after.

You both stay there for a couple of minutes panting heavily, trying to regain your breathing and get your heart rates back to normal. He pulls out of you and helps you stand on your feet but you almost fall over due to the heat in the confined space and your dizzy head from that head-splitting orgasm.

Niall chuckles as he holds your limp body and carries you out of the shower and gracefully leads you to the bed. He gently lies you down and you close your eyes, just trying to breathe properly. Your head is still spinning but your body craves so much more.

You open your eyes and look up at him studying all his features and you get a warm feeling in your chest. His damp brown hair, his sparkling ocean eyes, his chiseled jaw, and pointy nose, his light stubble, and his perfectly pink lips. He runs a hand through his hair and looks over at you, a light smile playing on his lips. "Whatcha doing there gorgeous?" he said with a hint of playfulness in his tone. Your heart shatters a little knowing he doesn't feel the same way about you as you did for him and when he calls you pet names like that it just breaks off delicate little pieces of you at a time.

You quickly brush it off, not wanting him to notice a sudden change in your demeanor. "I was just wondering if you were up for more" you purred looking up at him. His face broke into a grin as he pounced on the bed and crawled over towards you until he was hovering above you. "I was about to suggest the same thing" he whispers, his lips just barely grazing yours sending a shiver down your spine.

Several rounds later result in you snuggling with Niall, your head upon his chest. You drew small circles on his chest while you listened to his gentle snores. You closed your eyes as you inhaled his scent, savoring every moment you could before he'd be gone again. You know he'll never be in love with you the way you are with him. You know he'll never see you how you see him. You know you'll never really be able to call him yours. But you do know that you have this time with him, and you'll cling onto that forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875K 12.8K 72
Niall Horan imagines, that will surely make you hormonally emotional and cry. :)
8.9K 91 20
MOST OF THEM ARE FROM TUMBLR follow me on twitter : @ShariStyles1994 #7 in ThisTown (30/05/2018)
79.6K 1.2K 79
So basically I post and write Niall imagines on here! Some are written by me and some are written by other people I always give credit to the people...
1M 18.1K 138
Niall Horan Imagines (COMPLETED)