Niall Horan Imagines

By EJP12345

Niall Horan Imagines. More

PLEASE READ
The New Neighbor
Biceps
Best Friends With Benefits
Can't I Kiss My Beautiful Wife?
Here Comes The Sun
Pool
Such A Virgo
We're Live
Beneficial
Married
Someday My Prince Will Come
Dear Patience
Life
Kisses To Remember
Pouring
Happy Birthday
Shiner
Angry Sex
Unexpected
Only One
Tired Of You
Thigh High
Tactless
Brother's Best Friend
The Rest Of My Life
Is That My Shirt?
Saucepan
Semi-Public
Not Wet Anymore
Shhh
Straddle
Tease
Morning
Silly
Promise Ring
Marks
Grind
I Love you
Vocal Rest
Best Friends
Tied Up
Jealous
Struggle
Teach
Preemie
Afraid
Rumours
Faking It
Moving On
Morning After
In His Childhood Bedroom
Showerhead
Cursing
Rough Hands
Scratches
Drunk Niall
Tickling Then More
WAP
TikTok Leggings
Skinny Dipping
Leaked Through
In His Pants
Stained Sheets
Eloped
Let Me Be Your Woman
Baby
Can I Braid It Please?
Quirks
You're My Whole Life
Big Feelings
Like A Sailor
Leave A Message
The Correct Ring Size
Wonderfull
Daydream
Domestic Bliss
Perfect Cocktail
Leftovers
Gorgeous
Freckles
This Christmas
Bonding
Code Word
Cuddles
Wine and Dine
August
A Growing Secret
Splinter
The Perfect Moment
Fire Away
How He Wakes You Up
I've Missed This
Calm Down
Periods, Tampons and a Loving Boyfriend
How It Happened
I Thought You Hated Tattoos
Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts

Handsome

1.2K 7 0
By EJP12345

You smiled as you lifted up your phone and snapped a picture of him. He was so handsome. Your man was so fucking handsome. As soon as he heard the camera go off, his eyes flicked up to look at you. You clicked on the picture at the bottom corner of your screen to see how it turned out, grinning at how beautiful he was.

"What'rya doin'?" he asked you teasingly.

You giggled softly and took a step closer to him, turning around and pressing your back into his chest so he could see what was on your screen, "Look. You're so handsome."

He chuckled at you, pressing his lips to the top of your head before saying, "Send dat t' me."

You texted him the picture as you all waited for your ride. You and Niall had an awful argument last night and Niall felt really bad this morning. He woke up to an empty bed and regret washed over his body. Before you leave for work, you usually give him a kiss on the cheek and a quick goodbye, but not today. Niall knew he had fucked up. To make up for it, he had taken you downtown for a fancy dinner date. And that brings us to right now.

Niall had been looking extra tasty tonight and you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. Slipping your phone into your purse, you turn around and place your arms around his waist, his hands instinctually gripping your hips. You and Niall aren't a PDA couple, but every once in a while you'll sneak in a hug or a couple of kisses. Nobody was really around except for the couple of bodyguards that Niall had to call every time he went in public somewhere, so you were more comfortable snuggling up to your man than you would be if people were around. You stood up on your tippy-toes and puckered your lips, acknowledging him that you wanted a kiss. You stood back on your heels when he dipped his head down and molded his lips against yours for a sweet kiss.

You grinned as he pulled away, mumbling, "I love you so much."

"I love ya too," he smiles, showing you his pearly whites.

You buried your head into his shoulder and breathed in the sweet smell of his cologne as you all waited for your ride to pick you up and take you back home. Only minutes later, Mark pulled up at the side of the curb and unlocked the doors. Niall opened the car door and allowed you to slip in first before he climbed in next to you, closing the door behind him after saying goodbye to his bodyguards.

You both slipped on your seatbelts as Mark began to drive away. Niall had reached over and grabbed ahold of your hand, lacing his fingers with yours and pressing his lips to your knuckles. The entire car ride home was full of sexual tension. Both of you knew what was going to happen the second you walked through your front door. The car ride went by achingly slow. It was only a ten-minute drive but it felt like a ten-hour drive. You just couldn't get Niall out of your head and what you were going to do to when you get home. You wanted so badly to kiss him, touch him, lick him, and just love on him for hours on end. The throbbing between your legs was rising as you stared at each other with lust-filled eyes, and you knew he was thinking the exact same thoughts as you; the growing bulge in his trousers proving it.

So once you finally got home, you said your thank-yous to Mark before climbing out of the car and walking towards the front door. Niall unlocked the door and allowed you to walk in first. He locked the door behind him while you set your bag on the wood table. He turned to you and wrapped his arms around your waist while yours snaked around his neck, your fingers twirling the strands of hair at the nape of his neck. He presses his lips to yours, whispering, "Wanted t' rip dis dress off ya all night."

A blush rises up to your cheeks as you cancel out any space between you two, feeling his bulge against your inner thigh. Luckily, Niall's roommate, Mully, wasn't home and didn't plan to be until later that night, so you and Niall had the house to yourselves for the next hour or two. That's plenty of time. You grabbed Niall's soft hand and lead him upstairs to your shared bedroom. Closing the door behind you, you both kicked off your shoes, planning on putting them where they belong later.

You wasted no time and began to fumble with the white buttons on his dress shirt. He pushed your curled hair behind your shoulder, dipping his head down and sucking at all of your sweet spots, his fingers trailing down and gripping possessively at your bum. You untucked his shirt from his pants and slid the button up off of him, letting it pool at the ground by your feet. You grinned softly as you kissed his soft lips, letting your light purple-painted fingernails trail up and down his hairy torso. He moved all of your hair to one shoulder, reaching behind your back and unzipping your dress. He pushed it off your shoulders and it fell to your feet before you stepped out of it, kicking it to the side. Your black bralette and your matching black panties were now on full display for him. Leaning back, he placed his hands on your hips and took a good look at you, a sexy smirk placed on his lips. You watched him with a grin on your pink lips, knowing this was his favorite piece on you.

"Me girl's a fuckin' beaut," he mumbled, looking you up and down, "Look at ya."

You giggled and he buries his face into the curve of your neck, murmuring "damn" against your skin before marking his territory on all of your sweet spots. You let your head fall to the side, granting him better access. His lips moved against your skin, his hands groping at your bum while your fingers trailed down to his navy trousers, fumbling with the button. You unzipped his zipper and pushed his trousers down his tan legs. He stepped out of them and kicked them to the side with the rest of your clothing. Your dominant hand immediately reached down and cupped his manhood, feeling how hard he was for you. And oh he was definitely hard for you. You massaged him gently, releasing a little bit of the tension before you slipped your hand past his briefs, wrapping your palm around his member.

Doing your best to do it with the restrictions of his tight boxer briefs, you moved you palm up and down against him, spreading the precum from the tip that was peaking past his foreskin. He quickly pushed his briefs down his legs, freeing himself completely for you. Increasing your speed as you pumped him, your lips moved against his and your tongues battled for dominance. You trailed your lips down to his neck, nibbling and licking at all his good spots.

"Mmm, feels good," he whimpered, letting his eyes close shut.

Pulling away, you looked down and watched as your hand moved against him. He was hard as a rock, precum oozing from his swollen red tip. You've never wanted to suck him off so badly in your life. Your mouth was watering at the sight of him. You placed both hands on his chest, pushing him back, acknowledging him to step back towards the edge of the bed. You pushed him down on the bed and hovered over him, entangling his fingers with yours and pressing them on the soft sheets by either side of his head.

You pressed your lips to his for a couple heated, passionate kisses before you whispered, "I wanna suck you off so bad right now."

"'m all yours, babe," he grinned.

You kissed him once more before standing up and humming a soft "hold on". You walked towards the door and locked it in case Mully comes home early before giggling, "Just in case." While you walked back towards him, he had already scooted back on the bed, placing his back against the headboard. You crawled on the bed towards him, giving him a kiss on the lips, one on the jaw, and one on the neck before trailing your lips down to his center. Wasting no time at all, you encircled your palm around him while you wrapped your lips around his tip, sucking softly. You let your tongue swirl around it, licking up all the precum that's been oozing from his slit. He let out a soft moan as the tension that's been building up for so long finally began to release. You let your dominant hand stroke his shaft, feeling this prominent veins against your palms. You took him in your mouth, slowly bobbing your head.

You pushed him up against the side of your cheek, rubbing it up and down. You pumped what wasn't currently in your mouth. Swirling your tongue around his sensitive tip, you hollowed out your cheeks and sucked him dry. He let his head fall back against the headboard and you watched his adam's apple bob up and down and his chest rise and fall. Breathy moans began to occasionally fall from his lips as he got closer and closer to falling over the edge.

You came off of him, before dipping your head lower and pressing open-mouthed kisses up and down his shaft, tracing his veins with your tongue. You licked him like a popsicle, up and down and suckling hard at his tip. You took him in your mouth again, bobbing your head, your hand twisting around his lower shaft. You did many different techniques with your lips and your tongue, never staying with one for too long. You switched it up, always keeping him surprised and feeling good. He reached down and grabbed all of your hair in his fists, squeezing it tightly and tugging it gently.

"Fuck," he breathed out, breathing in every inch of you, "Yer so fuckin' sexy, Petal."

A blush rose to your cheeks at the pet name he hadn't used in a long time but recently started bringing up again. You hummed against him, looking up at him through your lashes for a couple of seconds. His lips were parted and his eyebrows were furrowed together. There was a thin layer of sweat coating his skin, soft breaths leaving his lips, acknowledging that you were doing a good job. Your wrist continued to flick around his shaft while your mouth suckled on his red, swollen, oozing with precum tip.

Deciding it was time to give your sore jaw a little break, you came off of him with a soft pop, leaning down and pressing sweet kisses to his balls. You looked up at him for any sign of uncomfortableness, knowing he was super sensitive there. Only seeing good signs, you preceded, pressing your lips to him gently. While your lips worked on his balls, your dominant hand pumped his member, giving him as much pleasure as you could. He let out a soft moan, tugging on your locks. Flattening your tongue and licking up the side of him, your mouth and tongue focused on his throbbing tip again. You swirled your tongue around the underside of it, sucking it harshly all while you move your palm up and down on him. You hummed against him, looking up at him and watching him react to you. His breathing was jagged and sweat beaded on his chest. He pushed down on your head and you relaxed your throat, taking him as deep as you could comfortably.

"Mm, gonna make me cum." he moaned.

His words gave you confidence and you did everything in your power to send him over the edge. Your head bobbed up and down on him, hollowing out your cheeks. His moans got louder and sounded more vulnerable. His muscles tensed up and his grip on your hair got tighter and tighter. You knew it'd be seconds before he came all in your mouth.

Coming off of him with a pop, you angled his member at your mouth, sticking out your tongue. You pumped him harshly, feeling as his thick release coated your tongue in spurts. You looked up at him through your lashes and watched as his body lost control, his stomach dancing as his muscles clenched. He was so beautiful. His face was scrunched up with pleasure and his pink, plump lips were parted, your name and loud moans spilling from them. Sweat dripped from his body, small pieces of hair stuck to his forehead. His moans began to subside and his release stopped. You closed your mouth and swallowed every last drop of his salty release down. Grinning, you sat back up and straddled his lap again.

"Jesus," he breathed out when you wrapped your arms around him and pressed your lips to his neck, licking and nibbling the sensitive skin.

You lifted your head and attached his soft lips to yours. The kisses were rough but passionate as you let him taste himself on your tongue. Your tongues fought for dominance, soft whimpers of satisfaction falling from your lips. He slipped his fingers through the strap of your bralette placed on your shoulder, pulling it up and letting it smack back down onto your skin. Grinning, you pulled the top over your head, careful not to rip it. You dropped it onto the floor and your breasts fell into place, your nipples hardening at the sudden change in temperature. His hands immediately cupped your breasts, his lips trailing down your neck.

After kissing and sucking all around your breast, he wrapped his plump lips around your right nipple. Nibbling and flicking his tongue against your sensitive bud, you tangled your fingers through his hair, enjoying the feeling of his lips on your skin. You were never confident about your breasts. You wished they were bigger, you didn't like how your nipples looked, and you didn't like how one was obviously bigger than the other, but Niall gave you confidence. He always gave attention to your breasts, in the bedroom and out. He would constantly tell you how beautiful you were and how much he loves them and that always made you feel better about your appearance; you were very grateful for him (and grateful that he enjoyed them). 

He gave your other breast the same amount of attention as the first before wrapping his arms around you and flipping you over so he hovered over you. You both got comfortable on top of the sheets before he began kissing down your body and you felt the butterflies erupt in your tummy with excitement for what was about to happen. He kissed up and down your inner thighs, his middle fingers rubbing back and forth against your clit over the lacey fabric of your black knickers. You had one hand resting on the pillow above your head, the other reaching down and tangling through his gel-filled hair, totally messing up the way he styled it. Watching him through your lust-filled eyes, you felt your tummy twist the closer he got to your most sensitive area.

Slipping his fingers past your panties, he tugged on them and you lifted your hips before he pulled them down your freshly shaved legs, tossing them on the carpeted floor. The cool air against your center felt amazing, but once he placed his fingers on your clit again with no blockade, that felt even more amazing. He slid his finger up and down your slit, spreading your wetness. Slipping two fingers into your dripping entrance, he began pumping them, curling them up and hitting your special spot.

"So pretty," he smiled softly, watching his fingers move in and out of you and feeling how you clenched around him, "I don't t'ink I'll ever get over how gorgeous ya are."

You smiled softly at his words but still feeling the impatientness and frustration beginning to build up. You just wanted his tongue against your center, licking you for hours on end. You wanted to be shaking and squirming under him as he pushed you closer and closer to the edge but he wasn't doing that. You loved his fingers, god you loved his fingers. But his mouth was magical and you couldn't ever get enough of it. You looked down at him and his eyes flicked up to lock with yours once he felt you looking at him. You saw his one side of his mouth rise up in a sexy smirk and you whimpered involuntarily, his grin widening as he spoke, "What's wrong, baby girl?"

"Please," you spoke almost inaudibly.

"Ya gotta tell me what ya need, hun."

"Oh my god, please just eat me out," you whined, letting your head loll back against the pillow, desperate to feel his tongue against your clit, "I need you."

He chuckled softly at you and pressed a couple of kisses down your inner thigh before pressing a soft one to your clit, causing you hips to buck up mindlessly, "I gotcha, lover."

Your eyes connected again and without breaking eye contact, he stuck his tongue out and licked a slow stripe up your clit. Your muscles clenched and you sucked in a sharp breath, anxiously waiting for him to continue. He smiled softly before wrapping his lips around your precious nub and sucking gently. You let out a hum off approval, closing your eyes and letting your head fall back against the pillow. You let your body relax into the bed, appreciating the feeling of his talented mouth on your most sensitive area. A small smile formed on your lips as you hummed, "Oooh, yeah. There ya go, baby."

He began to flick his tongue against your delicate bud and you let your fingers braid through his brunette locks. Moving his right hand up again, he used his two fingers to spread your folds, exposing yourself even more to him. Licking into your wetness again, you let out a soft moan. Your hips mindlessly bucked up and your muscles tensed. He wrapped his pink lips around your clit, hollowing out his cheeks as he sucked. The growing stubble on his jaw gave the perfect amount of pain to your pleasure.  He was so needy, sucking and licking your most sensitive spots, eating you like he hadn't eaten in days.

"Mmm," he hummed against you, shaking his head back and forth, "Tastes so good, darlin'."

He slipped his arms under your thighs, pulling them to rest over his shoulders. His hands were placed on either side of your hips, fingertips digging softly into them to keep you in place. Your legs encircled his head and pushed him deeper into your heat. Licking into you, your breathing became uneven, your hands gripping tighter onto his locks.

"Oh Niall," you breathed out, your breath hitching in your throat.

"Ya like me tongue?" he asked, continuing to please you with his talented tongue, "'s it feel good?"

You replied with an audible moan. He was so good at this. The way his tongue felt against you was heavenly. He was a pleaser and he never failed to make you feel good. Not only did he make you feel good physically, but just watching him made everything more intense. You looked down at him, watching as he ate you well. His styled hair was now a complete mess, cheekbones were hollowed out from sucking, and his arms were wrapped around you, holding you tightly in place. He looked up at you and you locked eyes. He smirked a little bit and you whimpered, squeezing your eyes shut and allowing your head roll to the side. He played with the shape of his tongue, sucking and drawing patterns on your sensitive clit. He hummed against you, the vibrations sending pleasure waves through your body and causing your back to arch off of the bed.

You loosened your grip around his head, giving him more room to move his mouth around and get all your good spots. Your heels dug into his lower back and your thighs clenched. He lapped at your center, the sound of his mouth, your wetness, and your jagged breathing filled the room. Wrapping his lips around your clit, he sucked harshly and hollowed out his cheeks again, doing what he knows makes you go crazy. Shaking his head back and forth, he pulled up before coming off of you with a soft pop. He licked up your folds again, flicking his tongue back and forth against your sensitive bud. As your orgasm snuck up on you, soft whimpers began to fall from your lips more frequently. Looking up at you through his lashes, he opened up his hands for you to grab them with your own. You intertwined your fingers and your painted fingernails dug into the back of his soft, warm hands.

"Niall, oh fuck," you breathed out, "'m gonna cum."

"Do it," he mumbled, "I wanna taste ya."

And not too long after those words left his pretty lips, you felt waves of pleasure begin to crash over your body. Your back arched and your eyes rolled to the back of your head while high-pitched moans fell from your lips. Your nails dug into the back of his hand while he slowed his movements, letting you ride out your orgasm on his face. You saw stars and your mind was fuzzy, your orgasm taking over your body and pushing you into a whole other world.

As you come back down from cloud 9, your chest heaved up and down, your body relaxing into the sheets. Niall licked you clean before sitting upon his knees. His lips and chin were glistening with your arousal before he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, his tongue swiping against his lips to lick up every last drop of you. He smiled at you and hovered back over you while you collected yourself, catching your breath in your aftermath. Niall kisses from your cheek to your neck, kissing and nipping everywhere his lips could reach while you breathed out, "You're so good at that."

You felt him smirk against the skin of your collarbone and his breath fan across it as he mumbles, "Get lot's o' practice, don't I?"

"Are you hard enough for another round?" you asked after a breathy giggle, knowing it takes him a little bit to get hard again after a release.

"Oh yeah, hard enough," he nodded, edging you to look down at his almost completely hard member, "It's those moans, baby. 'n da way ya taste, fuuck. Ya drive me mad."

You giggled, feeling a blush rise to your cheeks before you wrapped your arms around him and flipped you over so you were on top. You both got comfortable before you rose to your knees and positioned his tip at your dripping entrance. You sank down onto him and gave yourself a couple of seconds to adjust before slowly grinding your hips against his. He had a tight grip on your thighs, helping you keep a steady rhythm against him. You watched as he moved in and out of you, his member coated with your wetness. After moving all of your hair to one side of your face, you leaned down and pressed your hands against the bed on either side of his head, quickening your pace.

"Feels fuckin' incredible, love," he groaned, digging his fingertips into the soft skin of your hips.

You moaned in agreement and pressed a couple of sweet kisses to his pink lips before resting your forehead against his, your hips continuing to grind on him. He filled you up completely, his vein running up against your walls with every thrust. His tip hit the special, spongy spot in you, causing your breath to hitch in your throat and very subtle, soft moans leave your lips.

You sat up, pressing your hands flat against his chest as you began to bounce on him. Using his left hand, he reached up and grabbed onto your breast, kneading it in his big hands. His thumb flicked across your nipple, twisting and pinching it. His eyes trailed up and down your body, admiring how sexy and beautiful his girl is and not failing to let you know either. When your thrusts began to get sloppy, his fingers slipped down to your hips again and guided you before deciding he wanted to switch up positions. Wrapping his arms around you, he flipped you over so your back was now pressed against the warm sheets. He grabbed onto the back of your knee and lifted your leg up to hook over his shoulder before grabbing the other and doing the same. He thrust back into you, the new position sending waves of pleasure throughout your body. Niall always thanked his lucky stars that you were flexible and could do weird positions like that because they always felt so damn good.

His eyes locked with yours, his usual beautiful blues taken over by lust. You absolutely loved this view of Niall. He's was breathtaking and so incredibly sexy. His hair was sticking up in every direction from your fingers, sweat was beading on his temples, his plump with kisses were parted, uneven breaths and soft groans escaping his throat, as well as occasional dirty and encouraging words. He was perfect in your eyes and he always made you feel so good, always putting your pleasure before his and never stopping until you've cum at least once.

You both let out a breathy giggle before he leaned down and attached his lips to yours, his thrusts slowing down as his lips focused on kissing yours. Once he pulled away, his hips began to smack against yours and he looked down, watching you connect with furrowed eyebrows; his focus now on getting you both to cum.

"Ya close, babe?" he breathed out, "'m gonna bust soon."

"Yeah, almost," you moaned, grabbing his wrist and pushing his hand between your sweaty bodies while you stuttered, "Ni-Niall, touch me, tou-yeah."

You left leg fell onto the sheets, your right leg still hooked over his shoulder. He placed his calloused fingers on your clit, rubbing it harshly and pushing you closer to the edge. You moaned out his name and dug your fingernails into his triceps. You felt your high rising quickly with the added pleasure and you knew with only a couple seconds of the time ticking, you'd be overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Know yer close. I can feel ya," he breathed out, his breath fanning across your neck, "Cum wit' me, (Y/N). Wanna feel ya cum all over me cock."

He continued to edge you closer, shakily breathing out filthy words into your ear. And it sure did work. You felt the huge waves of pleasure crash over your entire body, numbing it. Not even a second later, you felt him twitch inside of you, his warm release filling you up. Your moans meshed together and echoed throughout the room as you body trembled with pleasure, your hands gripping the sheets below you so hard your knuckles began to turn white. Your back arched off the bed and your face was scrunched up with pleasure from your second powerful orgasm of the night.

Coming down from your high, you moans subsided and heavy breaths filled the room. Once you had both milked out the last of your releases, Niall relaxes his body on top of yours and you wrap your arms around him, listening to each other's rapid heartbeat as you caught your breaths. He soon lifted his head and looked up at you through hooded, glossy eyes and smiled lazily. You chuckled softly and pressed your lips to his, sharing a couple of passionate kisses before he spoke, "I love you."

"I love you too," you grinned back, "Now clean me up. I can feel it coming out."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.1K 96
hey guys! wannna read some Niall imagines? well you have come to the right place! I hop...
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...
861K 11.1K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤