Niall Horan Imagines

By EJP12345

Niall Horan Imagines. More

PLEASE READ
The New Neighbor
Biceps
Best Friends With Benefits
Can't I Kiss My Beautiful Wife?
Here Comes The Sun
Pool
Such A Virgo
We're Live
Beneficial
Married
Someday My Prince Will Come
Dear Patience
Life
Kisses To Remember
Pouring
Happy Birthday
Shiner
Angry Sex
Unexpected
Only One
Tired Of You
Thigh High
Tactless
The Rest Of My Life
Is That My Shirt?
Saucepan
Semi-Public
Not Wet Anymore
Shhh
Handsome
Straddle
Tease
Morning
Silly
Promise Ring
Marks
Grind
I Love you
Vocal Rest
Best Friends
Tied Up
Jealous
Struggle
Teach
Preemie
Afraid
Rumours
Faking It
Moving On
Morning After
In His Childhood Bedroom
Showerhead
Cursing
Rough Hands
Scratches
Drunk Niall
Tickling Then More
WAP
TikTok Leggings
Skinny Dipping
Leaked Through
In His Pants
Stained Sheets
Eloped
Let Me Be Your Woman
Baby
Can I Braid It Please?
Quirks
You're My Whole Life
Big Feelings
Like A Sailor
Leave A Message
The Correct Ring Size
Wonderfull
Daydream
Domestic Bliss
Perfect Cocktail
Leftovers
Gorgeous
Freckles
This Christmas
Bonding
Code Word
Cuddles
Wine and Dine
August
A Growing Secret
Splinter
The Perfect Moment
Fire Away
How He Wakes You Up
I've Missed This
Calm Down
Periods, Tampons and a Loving Boyfriend
How It Happened
I Thought You Hated Tattoos
Spill Your Guts Or Fill Your Guts

Brother's Best Friend

1.2K 13 2
By EJP12345

All of your friends had bailed on you for New Year's Eve, making plans without you and not including you in them. So, when you looked like a sad little puppy dog, your brother Harry took pity on you and invited you to his plans.

"Really? I don't want to impose," you said, sitting on your bed in your sweats.

"C'mon, sis. It's only Niall's place," he shrugged.

You looked up from under your lashes. "Niall's? Really?"

"Yeah. Me and the guys were just going to drink some beers, play some pong, watch the fireworks on his deck. It'll be fun. You should come," Harry offered, leaning against your doorway.

A party with hot, single guys on New Year's Eve? Count you in.

"Ok. Um, how much time do I have to get ready?" you asked.

Harry looked at his watch. "Leavin' at 9."

That was 45 minutes. SHIT! "Ok. I'll meet you downstairs."

Harry left your room and you sprung up from your bed, rummaging through your closet. Niall was hot, like HOT HOT and any time you had the opportunity to be around him, you always wanted to look your best.

While you looked for an outfit, you turned your straightener on. You came back to the closet, found that slinky dress you've been waiting on wearing and you paired it with fishnets and booted heels.

After getting changed, you quickly brushed your teeth, straightened your hair and put on a smokey-eye. Looking at your phone, you had five minutes to get downstairs to Harry.

You grabbed a clutch and put your lipstick, a portable charger and your wallet in it and headed downstairs.

When you got to the bottom step, Harry looked up from his phone and his eyes got wide. "Excuse me. What are you wearing?"

"Uh, clothes," you said, looking at your outfit.

"You know what? You're lucky our Uber is here or I'd tell you to go and change," he said.

You headed out the door, closing it behind you, trying to keep your balance in your shoes.

"What's wrong with my outfit?" you asked Harry, walking down to the Uber.

"What's wrong with it? Ya look like a bloody prostitute?" he said, opening the door for you and you slid in. He got in behind you and closed the door.

You shrugged. "It's New Year's Eve. You're supposed to dress up."

Harry rolled his eyes as the Uber took you to Niall's place. The car ride over was silent and seemed like it went on forever.

You finally arrived to his place and there was barely a place to park. You split the Uber cost, got out in the street and headed up to the door.

Harry rung the doorbell and you waited for it to open. Niall appeared in no less than 15 seconds and a huge smile fell on your face. "Harry! My man. What's up?" He gave him a bro hug that they do and patted him on the back leading him in.

As Harry stepped in the doorway, Niall turned around to look at you. "(Y-Y/N?) Wow. Hi. Pleasure to see you."

"Hi, Niall," your face got hot as he smiled at you.

"Sorry mate. Her friends bailed on her. I said she could tag along," Harry said.

"No worries at all," Niall said, as he took in your look, his eyes moving from head to toe. "Come on in hun. Make yerself comfortable."

You stepped into the doorway and thanked him graciously. You looked around and noticed there were a lot of people here. Harry was already cozied up next to a pretty girl at the make-shift bar and people were spread throughout his apartment.

"Want a drink?" Niall asked you, handing you a beer.

"Oh. I'm not really a beer person," you scrunched your nose at the drink.

"That's fine. We got tequilla, vodka, gin, rum, hard seltzers, wine coolers, champagne. Or if you're boring, water," Niall chuckled.

"Uh, I'll take some rum please," you said, looking at all the options.

"Atta girl," Niall smiled, pouring you a drink. He handed it to you with a wink.

"Thanks," you took a sip. "You didn't do anything to this, right?"

"(Y/N), come on. Why would I do that to you? Hmm?" Niall asked.

"Just asking," you took another sip.

Just then, you heard a crash and your heads whipped around to a noise in the corner.

"AHHH! I gotta take care of something. Make yerself at home please," Niall sucrried off to see what broke.

You sat on a barstool, sipping your rum. You picked up a headband with '2022' on it and some beads from the bar and put them on you to get in the festive mood.

After you had finished your drink, you threw your cup away and started to walk around. You realized in 5 minutes the only people here you knew were Harry and Niall and they were otherwise preoccupied.

You bit your bottom lip and stood in the corner, scrolling through your phone. You saw your friends' who ditched you posts and started to pout, tears welling up in your eyes. When you started to sniffle after seeing the third one, your phone was yanked out of your hand.

"Hey! That's-!," you yelled, but when you looked up you saw Niall, holding onto your phone.

"No phones," he shook it.

"What?"

"Phones distract us from living in the moment and it looked like you just saw something upsetting, so get off your phone and play some pong with me," he took your hand. "C'mon."

You sighed and walked over with him to the beer pong table. "But Niall I hate beer."

"Ahh! Yer lucky 'm really good at this then," he winked at you and placed his arm around your waist, scooting you to the other side. His touch on you illuminated goosebumps on your body.

You just smiled at him to release the tension.

Niall threw the first ball and it landed in the cup. You cheered and high-fived each other. The other team missed and you both laughed. Niall guided you on how to throw the ball perfectly, taking your arm in his hand. The hand that wasn't helping you held onto your waist and you could feel yourself getting wetter by the second.

When he whispered 'release' in your ear, you let go of the ball, it landing perfectly in the cup, and you shuddered. Niall smiled at you when the other team chugged their cup of beer and you had to hold onto the the ping pong table in order to not have your legs give out on you.

"Good girl," he said, squeezing your hip. This man was KILLING you. The other team had scored while you were both looking at each other. Niall picked up the cup and drank the beer while staring into your eyes.

You had to squeeze your legs together in order to not drip on the floor.

The game had continued ans resulted in you two winning. You high-fived each other and lingered awkwardly.

"Uh, I'm going to go get something to eat," you stuttered.

Niall nodded and watched you walk away. Another girl, who he didn't know came up to talk to him, congratulating him on the win and touching his arm.

You watched angrily, even though he wasn't yours to be mad at. Harry came up to you, actually detaching himself from the girl he met for two seconds, to check on you. "I'm fine." You shrugged.

"You're not bored? I know you don't know many people here," he asked.

"I'm fine, H. Really," you picked up a hard seltzer from the cooler and opened it.

"Take it easy on the drinking there," he said.

"Why? I'm not driving," you said, chugging the drink.

"Don't want ya to be drunk is all," he said.

You rolled your eyes. "Thanks, Har. I can manage."

"Whatever," he walked away when the girl came up to him and wrapped her arms around his.

You continued to sip your drink, trying to get Niall out of your head. He is your brother's best friend. You have to push these feelings down. But, he was touchy with you, right? You weren't imagining it. He called you a good girl and you squeezed your legs thinking back to the memory.

Midnight was quickly approaching and you were looking forward to the fireworks. You made your way out onto the deck, shuffling through the corwds of people and couples, most of them drunk and rested your hands on the ledge, looking out at the city.

It looked beautiful all light up, traffic flowing and voices reaching up to you. You took in the crisp, cold air, which sent a chill up your spine.

"Nice night out there, huh?" you heard a voice say next to you.

You nodded and smiled, looking over at Niall. "Yeah."

He didn't say anything, but instead took off his jacket and put it on your shoulders. "Oh. Uh. Thank you. Won't you be cold?"

He shrugged. "The beer warms me up," he shook the can.

You giggled. "Thanks."

"No problem," he said, chugging the beer and throwing it into the recycling bin."

"Ten minutes!" Someone shouted from inside.

You both looked back at the voice. "So, uh..."

"So... did I tell ya you look really nice tonight?" Niall cleared this throat. "Cause you do."

You looked down at your outfit, which in turn was a little slutty, but oh well. "Thanks." Your lip curled up in a small smile. "You, you look nice too."

Niall chuckled. "Thanks, babe."

You both stood on the deck, in awkward silence for a bit until someone came around with a bunch of noisemakers. You each took one and thanked them.

"Five minutes!" the same person shouted.

All of the couples were piling towards the ledge, eager to see the fireworks and count down the new year. You had gotten squished more into the edge and Niall was pushed into you, which made his arm go around you waist, instinctively.

He pulled you close to him, to keep you safe, you figured. As the time ticked down, your heart rate sped up and you looked up at Niall, who was looking out at the city, his breath visible.

The minutes ticked by slowly, as you waited for midnight. You could hear your heartbeat in your chest, as everyone started counting down right from a minute.

When it reached 30 seconds, Niall pulled you close and turned you around. He smirked down at you and you bit your lip. "What?"

He shrugged. "15, 14!..."

When it got to ten seconds, he pulled your face towards his. Was he going to kiss you? Oh my God! Did your breath smell ok? Were your lips wet enough?

"3, 2, 1. Happy new year!" the party shouted.

As everyone cheered, Niall cupped your face in his hand and kissed your lips. Your eyes closed as his delicious lips encapsulated yours.

You moaned into it and he grabbed onto your hair. His other hands squeezing your hip. When you heard the fireworks start, you pulled away. You touched your lips and looked up at him. "What-what'd you do that for?" you asked over the noise.

"What?" he smirked.

"You kissed me," you said.

"Yeah," he nodded.

"Is it because you're drunk?" you asked, squinting trying to see if his eyes were glaassy or bloodshot.

He shook his head.

"Oh, I get it," you said, stepping away a bit. "You feel sorry for me cause I didn't have anyone to kiss at midnight."

"No (Y/N). That's not-."

"It's ok. It felt nice," You smiled as your touched your lips.

You turned to look at the fireworks when Niall grabbed your waist and turned you back around. He kissed you once again, this time deeper, his tongue finding his way into your mouth.

When you whimpered, you felt him smile against you. He pulled away and his hand moved down to your ass. "You thought I called ya a good girl in there by accident?"

You swallowed. "What do you- what do you mean?"

He kissed your neck, right in your sweet spot. How did he know?!!? And your head rolled back, with your eyes closed, as you let out a moan.

Niall grabbed your hand and led you through the crowd. You both didn't say anything as you made you way through the people and upstairs. The whole time your ears felt like they were ringing.

When you reached Niall's bedroom, you heart was in your ass. Wow. Was this really happening?

He shut the door behind you and pinned you up against it, continuing to kiss at your neck. Your legs felt like jelly as he sucked on your sweet spot. "Niall."

He continued his attack on your neck. "Niall," you said again, this time in less of a moan.

"Mmmm?" he asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this.... with me?" you swallowed.

Niall detached his lips from your neck, looking into your eyes. "Yes.... do you?"

You bit your lip and nodded. That was all the confirmation Niall needed to continue. When he grabbed your dress from the bottom and pulled it up, you couldn't help but whimper. Niall dropped your dress on the floor, and you pulled your fishnets down, dropping them with your heels, and walked you over to the bed.

He laid you down on the bed and kissed your jaw, working his way down to your heaving breasts. "Fuck (Y/N). I've been wanting to do this for... a long time."

You moaned and you felt his cock twitch on your knee. "And you-you're sure you're not just saying this cause you've had a lot to drink tonight?"

As Niall squeezed your breast, you gasped and he shook his head. "No."

He kissed down the rest of your body until he reached the hem of your panties. "What do we have here?" Niall looked up at you, smirking.

You bit your lip and giggled. The wet stain was prominent on your underwear and has Niall inhaled your scent, his eyes rolled back in his head. "Fuck."

You pushed your legs together, but he pushed them apart quickly. "Uh uh." He then looked up at you and crawled up to your face. "Did I do this to you?"

You didn't answer. "(Y/N). Did I make your pussy this wet?"

You hid your face and nodded. Niall smirked and reached down, rubbing his middle finger on top of your panties. "Was it when I called you a good girl? Hmm?"

You nodded again, feeling very small under him. "Yeah?" Niall asked. "Are you gonna be my good girl? Gonna let me make you feel good?"

"Niall, please," you practically cried out.

He moved his fingers up and slipped them into your panties, rubbing small circles on your clit with two fingers. You mewled at him, grabbing at his bicep. Niall leaned down to kiss you again, forcing more pressure onto your clit.

You moaned and your leg shook. He was already getting you there just from a little bit of touch.

"Niall, please," you begged, grabbing onto the sheets.

He took his fingers out of your panties and knelt on the bed, taking off his shirt and pants, hovering over you. He looked like a freaking god and you were drooling.

Niall stuck his fingers into his mouth and sucked, moaning at the taste. "Fuck. Take everything off."

You sat up and unclasped your bra, throwing it on the floor and pulled down your sticky panties, adding them to the pile.

Once you were both fully naked, Niall laid back on top of you, kissing your breasts. He opened your legs, you wetness already staining the bed and inserted two fingers inside you.

"Fuck," you stressed the last syllable as he stretched you out. Niall pumped in and out of you fast, all while nipping at your breasts.

Niall moaned as you continued to fall apart under him and clawed at his back. He took his fingers out and you whimpered, which caused him to chuckle. "I got something better baby."

He moved down the bed, his face right in front of your pussy now and your heart was pounding. Niall opened your legs wider and placed one on each shoulder. He dipped his head into your pussy and  started sucking, licking and biting.

Your back arched up off the bed and your hands went to his hair. "Oh my God, Niall. Right there."

He might have been the best person you have ever had between your legs. Those in the past had no idea where the clit was and gave you little kitten licks. Niall was devouring your entire pussy and you were seeing stars.

You were panting above him, pulling his hair, which caused him to moan and to lick deeper into you.

Your legs were shaking as he sucked fiercely on your bud. "Oh my God! Don't stop," you whined.

Niall moaned into you pussy, continuing to do exactly what he was doing. As he kept lapping at your pussy, you wrapped your leg around his back and arched up off the bed as you felt your release coming fast. "Ni, I'm gonna-."

He popped off your pussy lips and rubbed your clit. "Come on. Be a good girl and cum on my face."

You moaned the loudest you have ever moaned and grabbed his hand, as he kitten licked you. Your heart was beating fast and you felt the heat rising in your belly. You moaned loudly as you came all over Niall's face, your legs still experiencing aftershocks.

"Oh my God!" you couldn't see straight or breathe properly, but you didn't care.

You felt Niall's lips on yours as you were coming down from your high and you kissed him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. You could taste yourself on his lips and moaned.

When he pulled away, your vision came back into focus and you smiled. He smiled down at you. "Fuck, Niall. That was- fuck."

Niall chuckled at you, running as hand down your stomach. "Good, huh?"

"No one's ever-," you couldn't think straight to form coherent sentences.

"Don't tell me no one's ever eaten you out before. Your pussy is heaven sent," he said, which made your insides all warm.

"No," you shook your head. "No one's ever, fuck, no one's ever done it well before."

"Really?"

You nodded.

"Well, considering I made you squirt, I'll take that as a compliment," he smirked.

"I- what?" you scooted up on your elbows, looking at the soaked sheets under you. "Oh my God!" You covered your face.

"Babe, don't hide. It was hot. Always knew you'd taste fucking delicious," he wiped his mouth off, breathing heavy above you.

"So, will you fuck me now?" you asked. You don't know if it was the alcohol or the orgasm he just gave you that gave you the confidence to say that, but you were shocked it came out of your mouth.

"Is that what ya want, kitten? Want daddy to fuck you nice and deep? Hmmm?" Niall asked, stroking his cock.

You moaned and nodded, sobconsciously playing with your breasts.

Niall smiled. "Daddy's gonna take real good care of you, ok? Just lie back and spread your pretty legs for me."

You did exactly as he asked as Niall leaned down in his drawer and took out a condom. "Safety first," he said, as he ripped it open.

You giggled, as Niall rolled it onto his cock.

Impulsively, your legs spread even further as you looked more at his cock. He laid on top of you now, and planted a peck on your lips. Niall slowly inserted his cock into your pussy and you gasped at the contact. "Oh my God," you moaned low. "You're so fucking big."

This time it was Niall's turn to moan. He had a bit of a praise kink and your compliments were going to make him nut very quickly.

He pushed in more until he was all the way inside of you. You were panting, looking into Niall's eyes and he was too. "You ok?"

You nodded. "Fuck."

Niall scrunched up on the bed, so he was on his knees his legs on your sides and your legs were over his shoulders. He started to move inside of you very slowly. "Jesus. You're tight." Niall ran a hand through his sweaty hair.

This new angle made his cock feel so much better in you and you were already clenching around him. Once you both got used to the feeling, he sped up a bit.

He leaned down on top of you, his elbows on either side as his cock fucked you nice and deep. Your mouth was hanging open as he hit that special spot in you already. Niall pushed a piece of hair behind your ear and smiled. "Daddy making you feel good, princess?"

You nodded and whimpered. "Yes."

He rested his hand on your stomach. "Feel me right there, baby?"

"Yes, fuck," you said. "Deeper, daddy." Your nails dug into his back as he fucked you harder and deeper.

You moaned out as he hit your spongey spot over and over again. "Oh my God," you kept repeating over and over.

Your moans and words were vibrating as Niall jackhammered into you. Niall was breathing heavy above you and he looked like a model as the sweat poured onto his forehead.

You started clenching as you felt your high approaching again and Niall moaned, dropping his head in your neck. "So good," you whispered in his ear. "So good, daddy."

He moaned into your neck and you clenched around him again. His hard thrusts were becoming sloppy and you knew he was getting close, especially since he was grunting in your ear.

"Gonna cum?" you asked, kissing his temple.

"Need ya to fucking cum," he barely got out as his eyes were rolling back. "Please cum."

"I'm almost there baby," you said. Niall reached down and rubbed your clit with his middle finger again and you started clenching a lot around him. "Oh fuck."

"Fuck, (Y/N)," he said, sitting up now, pounding into you hard, and grabbing onto your breast with his other hand.

You felt that feeling bubbling up inside you again. "I'm gonna cum, Niall!"

"Oh thank fuck," he said.

Your legs shook as your second orgasm of the night approached. You felt him spill into the condom as you came on his cock. You shook from the feeling.

He pulled out of you and ripped the condom off, tying it up and throwing it in his trashcan.

"Fuck," he said, laying down next to you. He kissed you once again and smiled. "Happy New Year, (Y/N)!"

"Happy New Year, Niall," you said, kissing him back.

As he was pecking your lips with kisses, his phone started frantically buzzing. "Jesus Christ, what?"

Niall got up and took his phone out of his pocket. "It's Harry."

"Don't say anything-."

He hit accept. "What?"

"Nialler, man. Have you seen my sister? Her purse is down here, which I learned has her phone in it and she is no where to be found," Harry said.

"Uh," Niall rubbed the skin between his eyes. "She's uh..."

"You know where she is?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, man. I sent her home. She was drunk off her ass," he said.

Harry let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank God! Alright man. We'll I'm going to head to Kara's house, so I'll talk to you tomorrow. Happy New Year."

"Happy New Year, Harry. Be safe," he said, before hanging up the phone.

He threw his phone on the pile of clothes and laid back on top of you. "How did you know he wouldn't head home?" you asked, running your fingers through his hair.

Niall hummed. "Mmm. Because I knew he was trying to score all night and he never goes back to your place for that."

"Men," you chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"Hey!" he said, pretending to be insulted.

"Not you," you giggled as he gave you a raspberry on your neck.

"Mmmhmm, sure," he said, smirking.

You kissed his nose and he scrunched his face. "Hey."

You looked at him. "Yeah?"

"Wanna go again?" he asked, raising his eyebrows up and down.

You laughed. "See?"

"What?" he smirked.

"Men," you shook your head.

"So, you don't want to be on top this time?" he asked.

"I never said that," you said.

Niall laid back on the bed, stroking his cock again. "Hop on."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 1.2K 79
So basically I post and write Niall imagines on here! Some are written by me and some are written by other people I always give credit to the people...
97.2K 1.3K 65
These are inspired by tumblr prompts And the Fact that I can't commit to writing a full story
3.4K 153 32
📌This is my first Imagine so please don't judge! ❤️Please do vote for the chapters, it really helps out thank you! 💓 🔒[Requests Are Closed] ⚠️[No...
861K 11.1K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! ❤