The Alpha's Beloved (BL)

By MochiMochachi

Everyone is dreaming to be loved, deserving to be treated fairly and just but for a 19 years old omega male l... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Driven Away
Chapter 2: The Old Scars Won't Fade Away Easily
Chapter 3: Strings of Fate
Chapter 4: The Entangled Threads
Chapter 5: The Uninvited Quest
Chapter 7: The Cresent Moon Bracelet.
Chapter 8: Rumors
Chapter 9: Staying Under The Same Roof Together
Chapter 10: He's not just an omega, He's an omega.
Chapter 11: The White Lotus's Heart
Chapter 12: A Gift Before a Farewell
Chapter 13: The Rut
Chapter 14: Mutual Feelings
Chapter 15: The Flowers Started Blossoming
Chapter 16: Meeting Grandfather Wang
Chapter 17: Xiao Meixing or Wang Meixing?
Chapter 18: Christmas Eve and A Big Surprise
Chapter 19: The Phoenix Rises From The Ashes Along with the Dragon's Wrath.
Chapter 20: Healing Process Part 1
Chapter 21: Healing Process Part 2
Chapter 22: The Counterattack of President Wang
Chapter 23: Crimson Madness
Chapter 24: Marriage Proposal
Chapter 25: Blackout
Chapter 26: The Game of Chest Begins
Chapter 27: Wedding Day
Chapter 28: Making Love with You
Chapter 29: The Pungent Smell of his Pheromones
Chapter 30: Forgive then Forget?
Chapter 31: Loving You For Who You Truly Are
Chapter 32: Truths To Be Untold
Chapter 33: Little Bean, Welcome
Chapter 34: "Everything is Under President Wang's Control Part 1"
Chapter 35: "Everything is Under President Wang's Control Part 2."
Chapter 36: Raging Stormy Sea with Lavender Scent.
Chapter 37: Everyone of Us Had Their Own Demon to Hide.
Chapter 38: Setting Things Right
Chapter 39: Living a Better Life
Chapter 40: Flashback
Chapter 41: Another Member of the Family
Chapter 42: One must learn to listen if they wanted to be heard.
Chapter 43: Untold Stories
Chapter 44: Back From Where it Started
Chapter 45: The Ending That They All Deserve
Chapter 46: New Chapter

Chapter 6: Legal Separation

4.6K 291 17
By MochiMochachi

***

The scent of sterilize room  and the unusual odor of newly washed bed, mixed with citrusy scent of oranges, infiltrated Zhan's nose. Opening his eyes he was welcome by a white ceiling, as he stared at his side, he saw Yibo talking to a doctor.

"It's better to take care of your wife, Mr. Wang. If this happens again, I am afraid that the patient's life and the baby will be in danger. " - the doctor said, fixing his glasses with a concerned expression.

Yibo nodded his head, then the doctor bid his farewell. Zhan wanted to complain. He wasn't Yibo's spouse. He doesn't want to create a misunderstanding and put the alpha at an uncomfortable situation. Yet, his throat felt dry. He feels like he hasn't drink even a single drop of water for days. He tried to sit up straight and leaned at the heardboard, fixing his posture.

A glass of water appeared in front of him. Looking up, he saw Yibo looking directly at him with a serious expression on his face. He bowed his head and took a gulp, then finally thanked the alpha in a hoarse voice.

Memories of what happened before he was rushed in the hospital, came into his mind. He bled and was admitted here in the hospital. Maybe, it was because of psychological issues and even stress, that's why it happened.

He was grateful that Yibo was with them when that happens. He was the one to react and thought of what to do. Doing everything with rationality, for the others especially Xuan Lu started panicking. He carried him for the second time around.

He bit his lips and glanced back at the alpha. His hair was disheveled, his usually neat and tiddy appearance changed. He wore wrinkle white polo shirt andhis necktie was loose. He doesn't have his coat on and he had dark circles beneath his eyes. Moreover, his complexion became even paler, which added to this cold aura that he had. Yibo still looked handsome but this time, tiredness was really evident in his face. Zhan cannnot help but feel guilty all of a sudden. He had a feeling that he was one of the reason why the alpha looked like this. So he bowed his head, feeling a little bit ashamed.

"I'm sorry." -Zhan mumbled in a small voice.

Yibo sighed and sat beside him, but still hasn't forgotten to not get close with him and left a few inches in between them.

"Don't be. Just take care of yourself and be more careful next time."

Hearing Yibo's words, Zhan nodded his head and looked up again. The alpha expression soften and looked more relax and at ease. His eyes trailed and follow the alpha's next move. He reached out for the oranges at the side tabe. He managed to grab one and tben started peeling it off. His lips curved upward. The alpha had started doing such an act, meticulously. It was amusing to witness Yibo doing simple task like this, seriously.

After finishing, Yibo handed it to him and simply said.

"Eat."

Zhan didn't refuse and took the fruit from Yibo's hold with a silly smile plastered on his lips. Yibo saw it but said nothing and let the omega be. He was just grateful, that Zhan is fine, right now. In additional, his grandmother was already discharged three days before Zhan was rushed in the hospital. 

After that, his Uncle caused a huge uproar in his company. He bombarded him with questions and complaints. Demanding Yibo to answer him, why did he change his  decision and give an important project in building a hotel in Beijing to someone else, when in fact it was the alpha's decision to give the solely authorization to him yet during the last minute, before he will present his proposal, Yibo's secretary came to him and told him that he won't be the one to manage that project anymore.

Yibo, had came to this decision for he happened to know the things that his Uncle had done. He had bank accounts unknown from anyone's knowledge. He took a huge amount of money from the company and fabricated contract and files. Having projects that never came into reality and submitted fake reports.

He wanted to put the man in trial and send him to prison but his grandmother came to him and begged to talk to his Uncle first. Prove his innocence, that he didn't do such things. Out of his grandmother's request, he did everything in silent, unknown to anyone's knowledge. The police arrested the man after he made a scene at his company. He clearly understood the old woman's intention. She didn't want to put shame into their family's reputation. She didn't want to ruin the good image that his husband had struggling to build for the passed few years.

He can handle his Uncle's resentment but he cannot let him be. Letting him off the hook, it's like he would acknowledge his wrong doings. They lost a huge amount of money. He would pay no mind if you asked him but he cared for his employees. It would be unfair for those who were doing this best to do their respective jobs with sincerity and honesty, but his Uncle had this audacity to steal and even do such nasty things under the table. He would never tolerate that kind of thing. He won't and never will.

But he wasn't having a hard time after solving the mess that his uncle had created. He was having a hard time, for he was worried for Zhan's condition. He's pregnant and he knew the omega would be devastated if it happened that something happen to his unborn child and even worst loss him or her. He doesn't want that to happen.

After knowing that both the mother and the child were now out of danger, the fear that he felt, vanished. Now, he can be at ease. He doesn't want to witness that kind of horrifying event. Zhan, shouting while agonizing in pain, as blood flows, trailin down his legs.

"Zhan"

"Hmm?" - the omega hummed in response ans his stared at him. He had this gentle smile on his lips, which made Yibo felt reluctant. He doesn't want Zhan to feel like he was middling with his business, neither intervening with his decision but he wanted to help him.

"I don't want you to have misconceptions about what I am about to say right now. I had no intentions to cause you any harm, but don't you think it would be much better for both sides to have a legal separation? You needed a valid proof Zhan. Your stepbrother's might come to make a scene and use the same tactics again."

The alpha's voice, laced with concern and his eyes held sincerity in them. Zhan wanted to know how did he know that his family had decided to cut ties with him. But knowing the rumors about him circulating around, he smiled and shook his head.

While Yibo felt distress. His thoughts were filled with worries. To the extend that he concluded that the omega was sulking or worst was annoyed by him. He cannot clearly see Zhan's reaction for the omega kept his head low. He wasn't aware of that silly smile blooming on Zhan's lips.

The omega wasn't annoyed by the alpha. He understood the situation. In fact, his heart swell with happiness. He was thinking that he should contact his lawyer after the separation from his family happened, but realizing that the other person might decline his request because of fear or threats coming from the other party, made him dismissed that thought and gave up.

What makes him even happier? For the reason, that for the first time. He had heard the alpha talked for more that two sentences alone. Yibo was a man of few words but now, he had the initiative to talk and even wanted to explain further. In exchange, he cannot suppress his laughter anymore.

"Oh my gosh! Hahaha you should see your reaction Yibo. You're reaction was priceless."

He threw his head backwards then to front while rubbing his bulging tummy as he laughs. The alpha looked so devasted, that his brows were seemed like knitted altogether and his forehead, creased. It was really hilarious, to see Yibo having such an expression.

Seeing his reaction, instead of feeling annoyed, Yibo's reaction softened. He was glad that Zhan wasn't mad at him. He sat there, staring at the omega's face with adoration reflecting in his eyes.

Sensing the alpha's stares, Zhan stopped himself from laughing and looked at Yibo. But he was taken aback after seeing Yibo's reaction. For the first time, he could finally see the alpha's smiling face. Though, his lips were curving slightly. There were no doubts, he was really smiling.

But the alpha diverted his gaze. He frowned when he saw Yibo regained that signature look again, having a stoic expression.

He sighed in the defeat. Maybe, it was just a once in a blue moon event. To be able to witness the alpha's smiling face.

For a few minutes, there was a long silence reigning between the two of them. Zhan cannot help but to talk.

"Then I will bother Mr. Wang to help me find a lawyer, right?"

His voice was being playful. Especially that he intentionally called Yibo that way to see the alpha's reaction.

The big man looked unsatisfied. He saw him creased his head again, then in a firm voice, he said. "It's Yibo for you Zhan, not Mr. Wang." - emphasizing each words.

Zhan tried to suppress his laughter again and this time his attempt became successful. But still he cannot get rid of that silly smile on his lips.

Yibo heaved a sigh and silently massage his temples. He was happy to see this playful side of Zhan, but the omega was really enjoying it, having his liberty to make fun of him.

'Well, as long as you're happy, Zhan. I won't mind.'

***

After the omega had fallen asleep. Yibo got up and pressed a chaste kiss on his forehead. He had to talk to his lawyer, Haikuan to help him, ask him a favor in helping Zhan. So even though he was reluctant to leave Zhan, he had no choice but to do it. Luckily, before he leave, Zhan's friends and employees came. So he felt relieved knowing that there would be here to guard and look after Zhan. He even thanked him and bowed in gratitude.

Bowen and the others felt shocked but was overwhelmed by such actions. The alpha may appear to be cold and indifferent but he was really a big softie inside. He cares for Zhan and he treated them with respect too. So if the alpha had this in mind? To pursue Zhan? They will surely not oppose and go against him. They were praying for Zhan's happiness and now that there will be a chance to happen, then they won't act as villains and instead support the omega's happiness.

"Thank you Mr. Wang. Have a safe trip and drive safely." - Bowen said smiling.

Yibo nodded and then left. Bowen, Ziyi and the Xuan Lu stared at each other and smiled, having the same thoughts in mind, the alpha was a big tsundare. It was amusing at the same time adorable.

They gazed at their friend and boss sleeping comfortably on the bed. Zhan would surely be happy if he ended up with the alpha.

Zhoucheng and the newly hired employees were left in there and they could handle for a few hours, even all by theirselves. Bowen had to go back, for he cannot stay outside for to long. He had to go back and continue his job inside the kitchen. He just came along to check Zhan's condition. Thankfully the omega and the fetus were out of danger now.

Xuan Lu sat beside Zhan, holding the omega's hand. She was really thankful. She doesn't know what to feel, if it happened to occur, that there would be terrible thing happened to the pregnant omega. Even for such short time, she already considered Zhan as his younger brother. It wasn't so hard to grow attached to the omega. Any person would love him, even though not romantically but that familial love or love for one's peer. Zhan had a pure soul, so it wasn't questionable for such things to happen.

"I'm really thankful to Mr. Wang. I thought he was the same as those assholes who tried to pursue Zhan-gongzi and hurt him. But he was different. I can really see that he was sincere towards Zhan-gongzi." -Ziyi commented while Bowen nodded his head in agreement.

Xuan Lu smiled and spoke in a gentle tone. "That's right. So for now we shouldn't misjudge  Mr. Wang's personality and we shouldn't be hostile neither scared of him. Mr. Wang won't hurt us, nor A-zhan."

Bowen  then spoke. "Well, Haoxuan said that Mr. Wang's was often misunderstood because of his cold and indifferent face. But the alpha was naturally kind hearted. He would only treated someone cruelly if that certain someone provoke, offended or hurt his grandmother." - he halted and took a glimpse at Zhan's direction. "But to tell you guys, his grandfather wouldn't solely become the reason for Mr. Wang to react that way. You know what I mean, right?"

Then flashed a silly smile. Xuan Lu shook her head and Ziyi laughed.

If it was really true, that the alpha had taken interest and somehow feel something toward Zhan, then the omega wouldn't suffer no more. He wouldn't be worried for the future. He wouldn't be worried about thinking of ways on how to deal with his evil stepbrother and Xiao's household.

It was also revealed to them recently, that Mr. Wang and Bowen mate's boss had the same identity. Haoxuan had been working at Yibo's secretary for three years but Bowen hasn't given a chance to see the alpha in person. So he wasn't really caught off guard after knowing the truth.  The truth was revealed when Zhan was rushed into the hospital. Haoxuan was also there, so the truth about that matter was revealed, because of that incident. If not? They will always remain unware.

While Haoxuan was having a headache at the moment. The truth that his boss wanted to entangle himself with his mate's boss made him feel this way.  He doesn't hold any grudges or dislike Zhan. He was just worried. The omega's father, Mr. Wang. He wasn't superior compared to Yibo's status within the corporate world. But he also had vast resources and influence backing him up. He was a man that cannot also be easily offended, for he can play dirty if he wanted to...

He knew if his boss and the other party would face each other head on, his boss will surely win. But if he would play under the table or even execute some of his cheap tactics, it would be too risky. There were threats towards President Wang grandmother's life, if Mr. Xiao will too become their enemy? It would be troublesome or worst something terrible might happen to the pregnant omega.

"Mr. President, are you sure about your decision?" -he asked.

But the other alpha, simply nodded his head. He wanted to complain, yet cannot.

"I wanted to protect him. "

He heard the other person's whispered. His boss was now looking with his phone with love and gentleness reflecting in his eyes. Someone who was really blind, which cannot comprehend that the alpha had fallen. He was with Mr. Wang for the last three years but during that time, he hasn't showed any signs of being interested to someone. He set aside his heart to pursue his dream and build an empire on his own. But now, he was starting to open his heart for a certain someone. It wouldn't be easy, it was already complicated.

But after seeing his boss reaction. He knew that the man will not give up. And maybe, it was his long desire. To love and fall in love. He remembered, that his boss's grandmother told him, that her grandson hasn't been in a relationship. He remained single for 27 years. So if Yibo had really decided and was really serious with Zhan, then he won't complain anymore.

***

After a few more days, Zhan received a letter, from the lawyer whom Yibo had provided for him. The letter said that, that the process of being legally separated from Xiao's household was already done.

Holding a paper on his hands, flashbacks of what happened appeared in his mind. He will always be grateful for Yibo's help. Without the alpha, he doesn't know what to do anymore.

"Zhan, do you really don't want me to come inside with you? "- Yibo asked for the nth time.

He can sense his anxiousness through the scent of his pheromones. Zhan shook his head. It feels like the big alpha was even more nervous than he already was. So he smiled and spoke, to assure Yibo.

"I will be fine. Mr. Liu and Bowen's mate will be with me so I will be fine."

The lawyer nodded his head. His name was Liu Haikuan. He was an alpha, tall, handsome and had a angular chin. He also had a calm temperament. So he became at ease and Bowen's mate, he was somehow familiar at his presence so he firmly believes that him and his little bean will be alright. If something happens, they will surely protect him.

But the alpha wasn't entirely convinced by his words so he frowned and spoke. "Quit releasing your pheromones, Yibo. It's irritating and I'm a bit uncomfortable so, stop it."

In fact, he wasn't irritated neither uncomfortable. He lied and somehow Mr. Liu had seen through but said nothing. He took a glance at Yibo.

The alpha's body stiffened but then the lingering pheromones coming from him vanished into thin air. The alpha gritted his teeth, turned fists to balls and apologized.

Zhan shook his head and took the initiative to hold the alpha's hand, then spoke in a gentle voice. "Don't worry, ok? If anything happens, I will call you. So you better stay here and waited for me, or else" - he glared at him, Yibo's adam's apple moved up and down, but managed to hide his nervousness. Zhan silently smiled because of that.

"I will really get mad at you."

Yibo's breathe hitched but then didn't say anything, neither confirmed or denied his request. But in the end, he chose to stay behind.

But before Zhan and the other leave, the alpha embraced Zhan which caught the omega off guard but didn't bother or had the will to push Yibo, away from him.

Releasing the omega from his embrace, in a soft tone he said, "I'm sorry, I just can't help it. Call me if anytbing happens, okay?"

Zhan smiled and tapped his back, then answered. "I will."

Mr.Xiao, after seeing his unfilial son, the disgrace and the black sheep of their family, sitting on the sofa, within his house with his bulging tummy, had his anger escalated. This person had the initiative to come back after a few months, without feeling ashamed of what he had done and what he had put them tbrough. He brought disgrace and shame to this household.

But after confirming the identities of the two individuals, beside his unfilial son, made him swallow back his anger and hold it in.

He cannot dare to afford to offend that man. He cannot dare to offend President Wang. That kid, Wang Yibo had proclaimed his self as an emperor. So he wasn't a fool to directly challenge that young pure blooded alpha.

"What's brought you here, Mr. Liu? Secretary Wang?"

He didn't bother to acknowledge the presence of his son. Zhan stayed ignorant and didn't take it by heart. He was busy calming his self with the help of the alpha's handkerchief, on his wrist. It had the scent of his pheromones which made him feel at ease. The alpha had managed to tie it around his wrist earlier. He said it was his proxy. The alpha even said that he should think of him while staring at it and even imagine that he was there with him. So he wasn't that afraid to face them.

Mr. Liu spoke, "We came here to ask Mr. Xiao to sign this"- then smiled and handed him a folder.

The old man creased his forehead but still accepted it. He raised his eyebrow when he read what was written in the paper. It was an agreement that stated, that from then on both parties had nothing to do with each other. That front this day forward, Xiao Zhan would no longer be a part of their family.

He was still having a doubt if he made the wrong choice when he chased Zhan out of their residence, driving him away from their family. Yet, this unfilial son of his had the audacity to come here and provoke him like this. He even managed to bring  both Mr. Liu and Wang Yibo's Secretary. He didn't know how Zhan had managed to do it. But it doubled the anger that he had felt.

He wanted to scold Zhan but Wang Yibo's Secretary shook his head and the lawyer, Mr. Liu smiles widened. So he gritted his teeth and was force to sign the paper.

Yuyuan on the other side, remained quiet but he was feeling the same way as Mr. Xiao himself. His mother wasn't home and visited her parents. If she was with them, she would certainly have a way to pursue the old man, not to sign the contract.  Even have ways to postpone the signing for the time being.

Yuyuan thought to himself, if there was a valid proof of their separation. It wouldn't be easy to provoke Zhan, neither to execute his plans in the future. He tightened his grip to his sides then glared at Zhan. But this wench, didn't paid any attention to him.

Mr. Liu turned to face Zhan.

"Mr. Xiao Zhan"

The omega nodded, took the pen from him and signed the contract in front of everyone.  They would still had the same surname but if it would be based upon the law? They no longer had connections with each other.

Three individuals stood up. Mr. Liu smiled, Secretary Wang was expressionless while Zhan remained calm. They bowed their heads and bid goodbye.

The two men were left in the room, trying to suppress their anger.

Zhan lips instantly curved up forming into smile when he saw the alpha opening his car door, stepping out of the car. The alpha hasn't had his driver neither Secretary Wang to accompany him.

He approached the alpha.

"Want to have coffee? Or you want me to prepare something for you to eat?"

Realizing that he sounded like a wife asking his newly arrived husband from work if he wanted to eat and insisted to cook for him, Zhan's cheeks heated up, the tip of his ears turned red. Biting his lower lip he shook his head which the alpha misunderstood and spoke.

"You want me to leave? Did you suddenly change your mind?"

His eyes widened when he heard what he said and shook his head. Having a realization how dumb he looked like, Zhan bowed his head down.

Unknown to his knowledge. Yibo's lips curved upward. Zhan really looked so adorable.

He doesn't want the omega to feel even more embarrassed so he spoke.

"I just wanted to invite you to have dinner with me."

Hearing his words, Zhan raised his head and took a peck at his reaction. Still had the same expression. But Zhan then looked at him baffled and said.

"We can have dinner here-

"No!"

The omega raised his eyebrow so the alpha cleared his throat and lowered his voice.

"I mean not now and not here but on Saturday.  I just wanted to treat you for a meal. If you don't want to it's fine. I don't want to force you."

Zhan smiled even more. The alpha was always considerate of his feelings.  So who did he think he is to refuse such offer?

"You may do that Yibo. I really don't mind."

Hearing his response, Yibo's anxiety faded and he felt relieved. So he nodded his head then said.

"I'll take my leave then. Good night Zhan."

Zhan nodded and answered in response. "You too Yibo, had a sweet dream."

Turning his back, the alpha smiled. He just wanted to be with Zhan on that day, fortunately the omega agreed.

Zhan then looked at the furthering figure of Yibo's car with a bright smile on his face. He will surely had a good night sleep tonight. His smile widened when he happened to have a glimpse on the handkerchief on his wrist.

He surely will...

***

Update for today guys. Enjoy reading. Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 12.3K 37
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo never ridden on the same boat together. They fight at almost everything. Xiao Zhan hated Yibo's personality. He's a total jer...
682K 29.6K 47
In the world where second gender is acknowledged, Xiao Zhan is an omega born in an alpha household. He's loved and cared for by everyone, including h...
47.4K 3K 20
Xiao Zhan (third year student of Baking And Pastry Arts Degree) date with Wang Yibo (second year student of Bachelor Degree In Dance Education with H...