Bring me back โ–“โ–“๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ...

By SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ๐•ป๐–‘๐–”๐–™โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ1โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ2โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ3โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 4 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 5 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 6 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 7 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 8 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 9 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 10 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 11 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 12 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ด'๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 13 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ญ๐“ด
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 14 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– : ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 15 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 16 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 17 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 18 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 19 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 20 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 21 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 22 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 23 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 24โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 25 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ see
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 26 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 27 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 28 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 29 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 30 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 31 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๊จ„๏ธŽAPPRECIATING YOU๊จ„๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 32 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 33 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 34 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ35โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 36 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 37 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 38 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 39 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 40 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 41 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 42 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 43 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 44 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 45 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 46 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 47 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 48 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 49 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 50 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 51 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ52โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 53 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ54โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ This doesn't feel right
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 55 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 56 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 57 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 58 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 59 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 60 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 62 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 63 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 64 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 65 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 66 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 67 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 68 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 69 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 70 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

โ˜พ๏ธŽ 61 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

2K 110 226
By SiaRosebunny

I don't want to close my eyes yet,
I'll hold you tight cause
I'm scared you'll be gone,
when I wake up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fairly loud slapping sounds mixed with a string of moans which sounded more like someone crying ecoed along the walls of the bathroom.

Yoongi's leg which was on the floor was shivering violently threatening to give up and it had, from time to time but hoseok's grip on the smaller body kept it from falling while the other was held up by hoseok's arm and his upper body Kept twitching along each thrust.

Hoseok's other arm held the small body close to him from behind for support because it looked like it had long lost its strength to stand.

Yoongi felt like he was filled to the core, so much that he couldn't even breathe with every thrust. His body had long gone over sensitive, being used for so long now causing him to jolt up everytime.

The fact that his nipples which were perking, kept rubbing against hoseok's bare front cause he was holding onto him tight in the fear of falling down wasn't helping.

It was overwhelming for a small fragile body to be held like this and those barbaric thrusts which made him arch his back everytime, were making him loose himself.

He could'nt even feel his drool that slid down his neck and to his chest as he cried into the crook of hoseok's neck

He chocked on his own cry, hiding his face in the crook of hoseok's neck as he clenched onto the black robe that was on hoseok's back as he came onto the other's stomach while Hoseok grunted cumming into the small body.

Hoseok breathed out as he ruffled the back of yoongi's head as the boy continued to cry in his arms while his body still twitched coming down from its high.

Hoseok let go of the boy's thigh which now had a hand print over where hoseok had his grip, resulting in a crying yoongi who was breathing heavily and couldn't feel his legs, to panick and trying to grab onto Hoseok's body more.

" It's ok, take it easy"

The boy felt a hand on the back of his head, gently ruffling his hair

" I won't let you fall "

Yoongi blushed heavily even when his crying just barely stoped and moaned into hoseok's neck when his hand suddenly touched the tip of his member and slightly rubbed around it's hole.

" let me go one last round kitten "

Hoseok could feel the heat of yoongi's face raise instantly on his shoulder as he continued to tease his members head, pressing on it a little after rubbing around its hole after a bit was enough to make some of the cum that was still in it to slip out.

"you.. said the same..."

"S-since ...the last two times "

Hoseok completely ignored it as he inserted two fingers into yoongi's streched out entrance while his length was still deep in it causing the poor boy to clench his butt out of suprise.

" It's well streched, you'll feel even better this time. "

Yoongi bit his lip embarassed that he was being swayed by such thoughts in his current situation when he was tired and atleast wanted to have the strength to be conscious unlike all his previous times.

" t-then... o-only once .."

He blushed when he heard a low chuckle from hoseok and felt him slowly pulling out.

" Good boy "

He whispered as he put his fingers Into yoongi's entrence making the cum inside to slide down his thighs. He smirked feeling the small body in his arms holding onto him so well even with a burning face.

Yoongi closed his eyes in embarrassment he has never been able to look at hoseok in the eyes after doing it, even if he wanted to, he'd be already passed out to even try and now that he knew they were going another round he wasn't sure if he could take it or not.

He almost gasped when he suddenly felt water and opened his eyes to find hoseok putting him into the bath water.

" Wh- "

He his tired eyes automatically closed when hoseok ruffled his hair before he removed his own robe which was still clinging onto his shoulders and back

" Don't spoil me like that, yoongi"

" Move over "

A shocked yoongi tried to stand thinking that's what he ment as soon as he heard that, resulting in sharp pain all over his body and stumbled before hoseok caught him.

He stared at yoongi's still trembling body and lifted him in his arms

" One second you black mail someone like me and then you seduce, tripping on air it's hard to belive, don't you think ? "

Hoseok said, teasing him as he got into the water and placed yoongi in between his legs.

Yoongi didn't know wether to argue over what hoseok remarked at him or not, he was too busy fussing over being sat in such a position

" Is this the gift that you said you'd give if I find Mike ? "

" Why don't you elaborate on 'this' ?"

Yoongi was dumbfounded, how can a person like him be flirtatious with every word he says when he originally knew nothing but do me till I passed out untill morning.

Yoongi leaned onto hoseok, with his back touching the wide chest behind it earning him a smirk from hoseok as he leaned down to hear yoongi cause the boy's voice was too low.

" I know you understood what I meant...boss i- "

" Hoseok "

"H-hoseok... "

He hummed somehow amused at the situation.

" I really what to know "

Yoongi fumed in heat when hoseok leaned forward, rested his chin on his shoulder .

" I don't know what you felt was a gift but no. The gift I wanted to give you isn't this, I have em in the car "

" I'd... rather have this instead "

Yoongi blurred out in a low voice.
He heard a low laugh right beside his ear as he be looked at his shoulder to catch a glimpse of hoseok's face.

He watched as he locked eyes with a pair of piercing eyes.

" You think I'd have let you leave if you wanted to ? You should know what kind of a man I am, by now "

The boy was scared but he still felt a sence of security in the warmth that he felt behind him but he still couldn't look away from those dangerous looking eyes.

" You had only one choice from to begin with yoongi, I'll keep you here one way or another "

" You shouldn't have made a psycho fall for you but surprisingly you didn't want to leave "

They stared at each other for a good minute as the room filled with silence.

Pft-

Hoseok's eyes followed yoongi's moment, surprised, as the boy suddenly chuckled for a bit. Although his shoulders still seemed tense, he no longer looked stiff, as he allowed his body weight to fall onto Hoseok's .

" Im glad "

He said looking at his legs inbetween, that Of hoseok's.

" I didn't want you to let me go easily, I was actually hurt when you said your fine with it even if I wanted to leave "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow hinting he didn't understand but he stopped when he saw yoongi's expression.

Yoongi's eyes landed on his thighs which was a deep red print of hoseok's hand on it. He placed he hand on it in a trance until hoseok put his hand over his.

" I... Want to hear it again, Hoseok ..."

" In the garden... I couldn't reply well "

Hoseok knew exactly what the weak voice was asking for but he remained silent. He huffed in disbelief over something.

" On second thoughts, let me do you again "

He eyed the back of yoongi's neck as he pulled the boy back, making his butt touch his member.

He licked and bit it covering the only spot on the boy's neck and shoulder that didn't have marks on it.

He raised an eyebrow when yoongi made no movements and leaned forward only to find the boy passed out in his arms.

" You brat "

Hoseok leaned back as he sighed, resting his arms out of the bath before pulling a passed out yoongi's butt onto his thigh while his head remained on hoseok's chest.

" Passing out in such a convenient way "

Hoseok closed his eyes as he let out a low laugh.

" You still have a soft ass "

After a while

" Mmh "

The boy wiggled in hoseok's arms, freely turning to the side, now facing hoseok's chestshe slowly opened his eyes.

" Sleep, I'm just taking you to bed "

He stared at hoseok's robe and then at his own body which also, now had a black robe.

" You should thank me kitten "

He said mokingly as he placed him in the almost center of the rather large bed.

Yoongi hugged hoseok neck when he was about to move away as he said 'thank you' in the form of a whisper cause his throat hurts from all the crying he did till now.

A surprised hoseok who immediately snapped out of it, looked at a half awake yoongi who wouldn't let go of him.

"Heh"

He moved yoongi's arms which were clinging to his neck by force before getting in bed himself.

" I wonder how seductive you'd act if you were drunk "

He pulled a whimpering yoongi onto himself and he finally settled without a sound on top of the boss's body, with his head on his chest and arms around the place right below hoseok's chest.

" You like this huh? Isn't your cheek being squished ? "

We watched as yoongi didn't even care to answer his questions as he proceeded to fall asleep like that. After a few minutes of hoseok trying to sleep without his pills, he was woken up by yoongi fondling around with his chest.

" I know your kinks but I'll put you aside if you don't sleep "

A half asleep boy flinched hearing a deep husky voice and moaned when his butt was slapped and one cheek was being squished by a large hand under the blanket.

" s-sorry ..."

Hoseok sighed letting go of the boy's butt cheek.

' what's wrong with me today '

" Hoseok ..."

' damn it '

He looked at the boy as he moved up from his position and now settled with his face in hoseok's neck. He groaned when the boy's hair tickled his ear.

" Hoseok .. I want to hear you say 'that' again... What you said at the garden at the grave... "

Hoseok stared at the boy's hair as its all he could see now. He knew what he was asking for but stayed quiet.

" I... Hoseok do you- "

He got his face out of hoseok's neck and looked at him with his tired eyes

" A Baby "

" Hm? "

" Do you plan on having a baby in the future?

He raised an eyebrow, letting out a low laugh, brushing it off as random words from a half asleep kid.

" I ... I'd be happy if you'd want to..im really sorr- ah "

Hoseok was left surprised when tears suddenly fell onto his chest from the boy's eyes as he himself seemed surprised.

" What's wrong with you all of a sudden "

His lips wobbled when he heard a deep voice which held a bit of concern as a hand wiped his tears on his cheek.

" I just-... Want to keep it. "

Hoseok raised his eyebrow when yoongi flopped onto his chest.

" What is it that you want to keep? "

"Hey"

Yoongi whimpered when he tried to wake him up by Patting on his ass.

" Mmh "

He sighed ruffling the tired boy's hair as he looked at his sleeping face, brushing it off as the talk from a half awake yoongi as usual.

After a while

A rustle was heard as the bedsheet was put aside

Hoseok groaned unable to fall asleep without the wine or pills and looked at a sleeping yoongi right under his chin on his chest wondering about something that's been bugging him since the time he carried him.

Although he knew he was quite rough most of the time with the boy, yoongi never asked to be gentle so persistently.

Besides the way yoongi's stomach felt when he purposefully kept touching it while doing it.., it was a thought he brushed away before but there is no way yoongi gained such weight when the food in the fridge wasn't even half finished.

' if anything he ate less than what he used to. '

He moved yoongi, off of him and flipped him who was sleeping on his stomach. He flinched for the first time in his life when yoongi whined as it was cold when hoseok slipped his hand under his robe from the opening on his chest.

Hoseok immediately moved his hand away and clicked his tongue at his own behavior, flinching just because a brat made a small sound...

He massaged his forehead as he closed his eyes. It seemed like the realisation hit him, after all, it always felt yoongi's been crying too much these days.

' this explains the random stomach ache this morning as well '

His thoughts were cut off when yoongi whimpered because his ass hurts when he tried to turn to the side, in search of hoseok's body, in his sleep.

Hoseok, still sitting up, stared as the boy's hand searched for his body in the place he was supposed to be laying in. He watched as the searching hand reached his thigh and the boys expression softened in seconds.

" Your quite possesive in your sleep, aren't you? "

' if what I think is true- '

Hoseok closed his eyes, massaging his temples. If what he's thinking is true then, he could guess why yoongi kept it from him. He sighed as he flipped his hair backward.

" With that small body of yours? "

Hoseok's touch towards the boy seemed rather gentle. It would have been quite nice if only his eyes didn't have 'that' look in them.

" Since when "

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hey there my angels,

        Here is a question 👀 who do you trust more?

Me, your bunny or
Hoseok?

I hope the double update was worth it, see you Sweethearts.

BUNNY ꨄ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.9K 67
Min yoongi who is perfect fighter and also perfect in other things he is always professional to in his work he is most famous and professional bodygu...
20.8K 1.4K 22
โ˜…When his Enemy becomes his boss!โ˜… "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
105K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...
148K 10.2K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...