𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 | 𝐃.𝐌

By kirstenenn

A dark, thrilling tale ruined with secrecy, murder, danger and desire for love. Vienna, she just wants to be... More

¢αѕт/тω
ρяσℓσgυє
σηє
тωσ
тняєє
ƒσυя
ƒινє
ѕιχ
ѕєνєη
єιgнт(!)
ηιηє
тєη (!!)
єℓєνєη
тωєℓνє
тнιятєєη (!)
ƒσυятєєη
ƒιƒтєєη
ѕιχтєєη
ѕєνєηтєєη
єιgнтєєη
ηιηєтєєη(!)
тωєηту
тωєηту-σηє
тωєηту-тωσ
тωєηту-тняєє
тωєηту-ƒσυя
тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)
тωєηту-ѕιχ
тωєηту-ѕєνєη(!!!)
тωєηту-єιgнт (!!!)
тωєηту-ηιηє (!)
тнιяту
тнιяту-σηє
тнιяту-тωσ
тнιяту-тняєє
тнιяту-ƒσυя (!)
тнιяту-ƒινє (!!!)
тнιяту-ѕιχ
тнιяту-ѕєνєη
тнιяту-єιgнт
тнιяту-ηιηє
ƒσяту
ƒσяту-σηє
ƒσяту-тωσ
ƒσяту-тняєє
ƒσяту-ƒσυя (!!!)
ƒσяту-ƒινє (!!)
ƒσяту-ѕιχ
ƒσяту-ѕєνєη
ƒσяту-єιgнт
ƒσяту-ηιηє
ƒιƒту
ƒιƒту-σηє
ƒιƒту-тωσ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-тняєє
ƒιƒту-ƒσυя
ƒιƒту-ƒινє
ƒιƒту-ѕιχ (!!!)
ƒιƒту-ѕєνєη
ƒιƒту-єιgнт
ƒιƒту-ηιηє
ѕιχту
ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)
ѕιχту-тωσ
ѕιχту-тняєє
ѕιχту-ƒσυя
ѕιχту-ƒινє
ѕιχту-ѕιχ
ѕιχту-ѕєνєη
ѕιχту-єιgнт
ѕιχту-ηιηє
ѕєνєηту-σηє
ѕєνєηту-тωσ
ѕєνєηту-тняєє
ѕєνєηту-ƒσυя
ѕєνєηту-ƒινє
ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ
ѕєνєηту-ѕєνєη
ѕєνєηту-єιgнт
ѕєνєηту-ηιηє
єιgнту
єιgнту-σηє
єιgнту-тωσ
єιgнту-тняєє
єιgнту-ƒσυя
єιgнту-ƒινє
єιgнту-ѕιχ
єιgнту-ѕєνєη
єιgнту-єιgнт
єιgнту-ηιηє
ηιηєту
ηιηєту-σηє
ηιηєту-тωσ
ηιηєту-тняєє
ηιηєту-ƒσυя
ηιηєту-ƒινє
ηιηєту-ѕιχ
ηιηєту-ѕєνєη
ηιηєту-єιgнт
ηιηєту-ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & σηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωσ (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тняєє (!!!)
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυя
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒινє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕιχ
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ѕєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єιgнт
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ηιηє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & єℓєνєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тωєℓνє
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη
σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & ƒσυятєєη (!!!)
ιηтєяℓυ∂є
єριℓσgυє
тнαηк уσυ!

ѕєνєηту (!!!)

1.7K 59 27
By kirstenenn

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

He is dead.

The man who covered her in bruises when he should have covered her with love. The man who destroyed her purity and innocence. The man who created a traumatic, miserable childhood and created the demon who constantly lurks over Vienna.

He is dead. And yet she feels nothing.

The silence around her is deafening. Slowly, she stands from his body—warm, fresh blood dripped from her hands and face, dripping into the puddle of blood swimming at her feet.

His face was pale and sallow. And his eyes remained open but she never shut them. A part of her hopes his corpse is watching her, beholding what he made her into.

Once standing on her feet, she relished the sight. A sight she knew would keep her at peace. A sight which would flourish in her dreams.

"Can I have your lighter?" Vienna spoke out loud for what seemed like the first time in hours.

She heard shuffling behind her and then Draco was at her side and in his hand

"How do you feel?" he asked as he held out his lighter. Such a weird question because she wasn't sure how she felt.

She knew it was a good feeling but she had never felt so. . . happy.

She had dreamed of this moment. Begged for it. And now that it's real, she feels so euphoric that this moment does seem real.

Vienna took the lighter from Draco's palm, "like a God," she whispered as she met his eyes.

Draco had never seemed more in love. Pride glimmered in his eyes. He looked at her how satan would look at an angel — an angel who turned into a demon.

"Nothing makes me happier knowing that so-called man is dead," Draco snarled as Vienna being walked into the dining room, "If I could bring him back to life and kill him over again, I would."

Vienna chuckled, a soft evil laugh, "Now, now, Draco, don't be selfish."

"Of course not," he replied, following behind her into the dining room, "I love that it was you who killed him."

Vienna turned and flashed him a grin, a smile so bright it made him smile. She bent down and opened a glass cabinet which stored bottles of whiskey and bourbon.

"What's the plan now?" Draco asked, curiously watching her from the other side of the table.

Vienna pulled a bottle of whiskey from the cabinet, "I want to burn this house to the ground."

She wanted it gone. It was already decaying and moulding. It had been for years. No one ever took care of the house apart from her mother, but she died a long time ago. She wanted to burn this house to ash and every single memory with it.

Draco walked toward her, a devilish smirk on his face, "Then let's burn it."

He stood in front of her, and Vienna returned his smirk with just as much evil desire. He took another step toward her and her backside hit the table. Draco stood between her legs, leaning in close to her.

"Anything you want" he growled, "—I'll give it to you."

His lips were inches away from her own.

"I fucking love you," Vienna snarled.

"I fucking love you!"

She always wanted to be loved by someone and now she is. Draco's lips met hers, a strong kiss. Instant waves of lust consumed them both. There was nothing gentle about their kiss and there was nothing gentle about their love either.

They were both just as insane as each other which only meant they would go to insane measures for each other.

Vienna placed the bottle of whiskey on the table and then her hands came to the back of his neck where she pulled him closer to her. His hands pulled off the hoodie she had been wearing from her shoulders and then began gripping her thighs.

Her dress had already slid up her legs and Draco's hard cock was pressing against his jeans. Vienna let out a sweet moan through their violent kiss.

She was desperate for him. Maybe it was the euphoria rushing through her veins like a tsunami or maybe murder just made her horny.

Either way, she wanted him to take her on this table.

Her hands slid to his waist where they found his warm, masculine torso under his shirt. Draco's kiss had become so vicious, that she was struggling to kiss him back,

—which they both loved.

Vienna began un-buckling his belt, eagerly. His kisses were warm against her neck and by the strength of them, she knew he wanted to have her just as much as she wanted him.

"Are you sure?" he questioned into the bare skin of her neck, "your dad's lying dead outside the door."

Vienna smiled and violently unzipped his trousers, "name a better time."

He gazed at her as though she was crazy. She was and his smile confirmed he was just as insane.

Draco pushed her hoodie completely off her arms and to the floor. He grabbed her legs and pulled her closer toward him. She gasped.

They were desperate for one another and they wasted no more time as Draco moved her knickers to the side and Vienna pulled his trousers down. She gripped his hair as she pulled him to her lips.

She was out of breath and so was he, but that wasn't going to stop them. Every beat of her heart was craving his touch. He leaned closer toward her, resting one hand on the table beside her and his other hand adjusting himself against her entrance.

And then, with one swift motion, he was inside her and Vienna's back arched into him, just as an echoing, breathless moan escaped her lips.
He continued kissing her as he moved slowly in and out of her. She moaned through their never-ending kiss.

The strap of her dress fell down her arm as Draco began going faster and faster, further and further. And with each push, she became closer to her orgasm.

And she could tell he was close also by the throbbing she felt inside her. She gripped his hair tighter as the feeling almost became too much.

The blood on her hands stained his white hair and everywhere she touched. And Draco had blood on his lips from the blood that had splattered across her face and neck, and he kissed it all.

Just looking at the blood on his lips made her closer and closer to her climax.

"Fuck," Draco grunted as he dug his nails in the table and gripped her waist tighter.

"Grind your hips," he breathed into her ear. His command was a soft growl filled with seduction.

She did as he asked her and the feeling became so much more. She couldn't help the loud moan that escaped her lips.

"Good girl," he whispered as he looked her in the eyes.

His dead-like eyes gazed at her, taking her all in as he released himself and just as she did, Vienna reached her climax. Her head fell back and she arched further. He gripped the back of her head as he finished.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

They were both left a breathless mess. Draco pulled his trousers up and he helped Vienna fix her dress. They shared a few more kisses before Vienna stood from the table and grabbed the bottle of whiskey once more.

Draco also grabbed a bottle and then took a swing from it, "Let's burn it all," he snarled and then threw the bottle at the wall.

He grabbed another as Vienna stood at the table and poured the bottle all over it.

Draco wandered into the hallway and started pouring bottle after bottle down it and into every room. Vienna walked to her father's office, a place where she received so many beatings and all types of violent outbursts from the man she had to call a father.

She walked to the room with two bottles of alcohol in her hand and then she opened the door she took in the room. This was the centre of the hell house. Where the devil himself resinated. Where he drank and did gods knows what else.

She poured the two bottles all over it and knocked over every cabinet and shelf. And pushed everything off of his desk. Smashed every window and tore up ever piece of paper she came across, until the room was left destroyed.

The only thing she didn't touch was a tiny photo frame which held a small photo of her mum. She held that in the palm of her hands. She thought her mother would be proud. Hoped she would be proud of her for finally standing up to the monster that caused her death.

Draco appeared at the door, "the entire downstairs is drenched in alcohol."

Her father's alcoholism finally had a benefit. He had so many bottles she was sure there would still be cupboards filled with them.

"Are you ready?" he asked her, a mischievous grin dancing at the corner of his lips.

She returned his smile, "Let's burn it all."

She took his lighter, lit it and she threw it to the ground where it landed in a puddle of whiskey and a burst of flames ignited. Draco took her hand and pulled her away from the fire.

"Let's get out of here," Draco said and then walked out of the room with Vienna's hand. They walked through the corridor with the room behind them exploding with flames.

They stopped when they reached Lyrian's body. He lay there so lifeless but somehow looking at him gave Vienna more life. It made her the happiest girl in the world.

"I saved this for you," Draco said as he handed her a bottle of bourbon.

Her father's favourite. And like the angel she was, she poured it all over him where he would soon burn to nothing.

"You killed him. . ."

Both Vienna and Draco turned instantly at the sound of a woman's voice. A violent amount of fear consumed them both. Draco stepped in front of Vienna but nothing would prepare them for what was about to happen.

Where this moment would lead them.

___________________________________

Instagram - 90swh0r3_

Copyright © 90swh0r3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528K 16.4K 169
In this tale of magic, love and betrayal, Amelia Potter, Harry Potter's twin sister, and Draco Malfoy must fight against their families' longstanding...
12.6K 453 46
❛𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭❜ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
2.1K 36 76
Infatuation is never a good thing, especially for newly found deatheater, Draco Malfoy. Feelings of any sort, for any one, would only put his heart a...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...