Ceo Above me Below

De iwanttofuckymir

Simply in the wrong place at the wrong time. Shi Xiao Nian was forced to hand over her child to the wealthies... Mai multe

The Castle
Bathhouse
BATHHOUSE PART 2 (WARNING)
I AM TELLING THE TRUTH
WHAT AWAITS AT THE IMPERIAL CASTLE
FISH SOUP
HOW TO PLEASE A BEAST?
PARANOID
FOREST
AGREEMENT
BEDROOM AND ICE-CREAM
MU QIAN CHU
HELICOPTER ON THE ROOF
SMALL APARTMENT
STOMACH ACHE
HOSPITAL
HIS HOSPITAL WARD (WARNING)
THE WOMEN HE WANTS
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
PRESENT (WARNING)
NEIGHBOURS
THE PORCELAIN GALLERY
COMPENSATE
THE POWER OF GONG OU
DEBT
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE (WARNING)
WEDDING
CHANGING ROOM
CHURCH
LAMBORGHINI
FOR MU QIAN CHU (WARNING)
THE SEARCH
HUNGRY!!!
FOOD
SHOPPING TRIP
JEALOUSY
ANKLE
I WAS WRONG
THE POWER
I AM BACK (WARNING)
MESSAGE FROM MU QIAN CHU
MEETING MU QIAN CHU
YOU ARE COMING WITH ME (WARNING)
BOAT
TANG YI
Evidence
WHAT HE DOESN'T LIKE (WARNING)
COME WITH ME
I WON'T FORGET YOU
COOKING CLASSES
MOTHER'S LOVE
BED WARMER
CARE OF HER
DIAMOND RING
WEAR THE RING
CONTROL? PHONE? (WARNING)
NEW PHONE
TANG YI
DRAWING LESSON
SHI DI IS NOT PREGNANT?
MEET
METEOR SHOWER
DOES HE LIKE YOU
YOU HAVE ALWAYS LIKED ME
A DAY A MONTH (WARNING)
SPYING
MU QIANCHU
GONG OU WENT TO ENGLAND?
REVEALING TRUTHS
TRUTH COMES OUT
HIS BABY
PHONE CALL
HOW HE SHOWS LOVE
SUSPICION
FAMILY DINNER
KISSED HER
WHO'S KID?
PROVE THE CASE
IDENTIFICATION
NOT NORMAL
THE PERFECT GIFT
SO CALLED MOTHER
MEMORY
WHERE IS SHE?
AMNESIA
POLICE STATION
WHERE WERE YOU?
HOW TO TORTURE HER?
MASSAGE
HOT STEW
THE BEAST IS BACK (WARNING)
PICNIC
THE FAKE MOUNTAIN
SAVIOUR
GUILTY?
DID YOU EVER LOVE ME?
REALISATION (WARNING)
I AM SORRY
WHO'S SON?
WHAT TO DO WITH MOTHER AND SON
HAPPY GONG OU
PLAYING IN THE SAND
THE DIARY
WHERE DID HE TOUCH YOU (WARNING)
ROBOT
BEACH RESORT
FOOTPRINTS
GONG OU'S LOVE

CONVINCE

178 7 0
De iwanttofuckymir

Of course I am a women.

"You actually want another woman to climb onto our bed and give your man a massage. Do you have to have such a big heart? Are you not jealous?" Gong Ou roared at her, extremely dissatisfied.

The first day he returned to china, in his imagination, it should have been the romantic between the two of them. But no, his women had to go and invite strays off the street.

Hearing his words, Shi Xiaonian said lightly, "It's just a massage."

Hearing that, Gong Ou immediately sat up on the bed, his pitch black eyes staring straight at her, 

"It's just a massage? You don't mind, huh?" His voice was magnetic but sullen.

"I don't mind." Shi Xiaonian shook her head.

"You really don't mind?" Gong Ou glared at her, noticing every slight expression change on her face.

How could there be a woman who wouldn't mind someone else touching their partner?

Unless she didn't see him as a partner. Impossible. She loved him. She loved him so much she couldn't share him, she even drew him in her comic book. She was just pretending, surely.

Shi Xiaonian still had that indifferent expression, she shook her head and said, "I really don't mind, aren't you in pain? Tang Yi can give you a massage, and if she does, you won't be in so much pain."

After saying that, she turned around and left.

She had to work hard to create opportunities for Tang Yi and Gong Ou.

Before she could walk out the door, a pillow hit her back.

"Get the hell back here!" Gong Ou stared at her, "Massage me, now."

"I won't." Shi Xiaonian said.

"Do it or I will give you a massage in a different form." Gong Ou said in a deep voice, he stared at her figure, and his gaze became increasingly gloomy, "Don't talk back to me! You should know where you shit in this relationship."

If he says that one more time, she would kill him, but in the end, Xiaonian knows that it is impossible to kill Gong Ouyang.

Shi Xiaonian turned her head around, only to see that Gong Ou had his face and tummy down on the bed, with his face still pale white.

Forget it.

It was still better to follow the sequence and get closer to it, so that Gong Ou would not be able to discover her intentions.

After thinking about it, Shi Xiaonian walked over to the bedside, took off her shoes, sat on the ground beside him and started to massage his back.

She massaged with her hands in a disorderly way.

It was almost like knocking on the door or wherever it was.

Sometimes hard, sometimes soft. She wasn't trying to please him.

She thought that after a while, Gong Ou would become impatient, but in the end, Gong Ou let out a sigh of satisfaction, "Hmm, today you only need to massage and cook."

Haven't you had a massage before? The massage she was giving him was terrible. Stupid man.

Shi Xiaonian shook her head speechlessly. After pressing for a while, Gong Ou said, "Sit on my back."

"No."

"Sit."

"No."

"Do it or I'll sit on you?" If he wasn't really full right now, he would have been more willing to come and massage her.

Shameless!

Brawler!

Shi Xiaonian resented him and unwillingly sat on his back and continued to massage his shoulders and back. He exerted even more strength into his hands and wished that he could squash this pervert to death.

Gong Ou loved the feeling of her thighs wrapped around him. Her sensitive fingers felt amazing when they moved along his back.

"Mm... Comfortable." Gong Ou praised in satisfaction.

Shi Xiaonian used all of her strength, in hopes she could push the maniac into the million dollar bed.

"Mm, just the right amount of strength." Gong Ou was even more satisfied now.

Shi Xiaonian cried, she was tired and out of breath, and lost.

Gong Ou felt that her soft hands were pulling on the back of his shirt. Smelling the light fragrance that belonged to her on the blanket and his clothing, he closed his eyes in pleasure.

This was the good life.

He was going crazy for not being able to pick her up when he was overseas for a week.

Her small hands clenched into fists, feeling like a blow to the pit of his stomach, making his battered stomach feel more uncomfortable.

He ignored it, just wanting to feel her. 

This was the most comfortable moment of the day.

His eyes were closed, the thin lip raised an arc in the air, and his face looked extremely handsome. Stupid, rich born noble, Xiaonian spits in her mind.

Suddenly she remembered something important.

Shi Xiaonian's voice sounded above his head, "Gong Ou, there's something I want to tell you."

"What?" Gong Ou said in a harsh tiered voice.

While Shi Xiaonian began to massage him again, she said carefully, "I'm inviting Tang Yi and Bob to stay here for a while, is that okay?"

Hearing this, Gong Ou's eyes suddenly opened, full of haze, "That little pervert? No way!"

That's your son, and as they say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Shi Xiaonian's face was filled with black lines, "Bob is only a little over two years old, how could he possibly be a pervert."

"No." Gong Ou firmly refused.

"But I've already invited them." Shi Xiaonian said.

"I said no. I'm above you, you're below me. I have the final say!" Gong Ou replied tyrannically.

With things having gotten to this point, Shi Xiaonian could only act shamelessly, "This is my house, I can invite whoever I want."

Although she had never felt a sense of belonging to this house, she has to get him to agree.

"This is the house I bought for you!" Gong Ou reminded her. Did she really think that she, a third-rate Cartoonist, could afford to buy a house in Port of Heaven?

"Since my name is on the paper work, it's mine! It's my choice. She is the only friend I have got, Gong Ou. Please let them stay! Please! Please! Please! Please!"

Her voice that was becoming more and more guilty becoming soft and spoiled in Gong Ou's ears, causing his chest to be smashed to smithereens. 

Gong Ou turned his head and looked up, to see Xiaonian looking down at him with hopeful eyes making his control for his dirty desires all the more necessary.

God, this women.

It seemed to be the first time she had been coquettish with him.

Unlike before when she was trying to curry favour with him, although she was cute, she acted very stubborn.

This time, she was truly acting like a spoiled child, or was it the savage act of a little girl?

Gong Ou lied there, completely dumbstruck. Her soft voice was like an electric current flowing into his body, stimulating all of his nerves to the point that they were numb and itchy.

"Alright, alright, I agree." Gong Ou acted like he was impatient, he was already unable to endure the electricity.

When she used that voice on him, he felt like he would be stupid enough to bring a ladder to grab her a star, if she wanted. But with his money he knew he could get a star for her. 

"Really?"

Shi Xiaonian was shocked, she did not expect him to agree so easily, and could not help but heave a sigh of relief.

Great.

Plan A was a success.

"Continue the massage." Gong Ou said.

"Oh, okay." Shi Xiaonian massaged him with all her might.

Not knowing if she really had the gift of massage, Gong Ou fell asleep slowly under her massage. After confirming that he was asleep, Shi Xiaonian carefully got off his body, got off the bed, and left the room.

Once she was out of the room, she met Feng De.

"I have some documents for Young Master to look through." Feng De said as he held up the documents.

"He's asleep." Shi Xiaonian said.

Feng De nodded his head, "Young master must have been too busy in England recently, I heard that he didn't even get a good night's sleep."

"Is that so?" These words changed the tone in Shi Xiaonian's ears.

Was he busy? Busy flirting with the Marriage Object.

When he thought about how Gong Ou would flirt with the Marriage Object while he was on the phone with her, Shi Xiaonian became even more determined to leave.

"Yes, young master is exhausted, and hasn't had a proper meal this week. I'll go out and pick out some supplements for the young master to eat." Feng De said with concern for Gong Ou's body and health.

"Alright." Shi Xiaonian nodded.

And with that Feng De turned and left.

Shi Xiaonian walked down the hallway and saw Tang Yi's silhouette on the balcony outside the living room. She was standing there by herself with a cup of water in her hands and her long hair fluttering in the wind. Shi Xiaonian walked towards her and closed the door between the balcony and the living room.

"Bob?" Shi Xiaonian asked.

Tang Yi turned her head to look at her, "He was coaxed to sleep by me, in the guest room."

"Okay." Shi Xiaonian nodded, then said, "I have already persuaded Gong Ou to let you stay here, and during this period of time, I will do my best to create opportunities for you, mother and son, to stay with Gong Ou more."

Since their departure at the Yang House, Shi Xiaonian and Tang Yi have not spoken any further.

Tang Yi placed the cup on the balcony and pushed her hair back. She looked at her gratefully, "Thank you, Xiaonian. Not only did you not make me pay for my mistakes, you also made Bob and his dad live together."

"I'm not helping you, you know." Shi Xiaonian said indifferently.

She was only helping herself, to leave Gong Ou.

"But you're helping me." Tang Yi lowered her gaze, her smile somewhat bitter. "I was afraid that Gong Ou would seek to settle the debt with me, and I was also afraid that if Gong Ou took the child, I wouldn't be able to see Bob again. This the best situation for me."

Of course.

She was helping them reunite.

"Oh yeah, what about that boyfriend of yours from before?" Shi Xiaonian asked.

Hearing that, Tang Yi's face revealed a look of shame, "Xiaonian, actually, you know what kind of person I am now. To put it nicely, I do everything in my power to help my family."

"You know you're being reckless." Xiaonian says lightly. She understood the meaning of Tang Yi's words, it was just that she was together with that fat boyfriend because of money.

Since it was for money, it would be easy to cut it off.

"I know I was wrong." Tang Yi mocked herself.

"Think about how you can seduce Gong Ou. If you can't do it, I believe the final result will be that Gong Ou doesn't want your child." Shi Xiaonian didn't want to talk to her anymore, so she turned around and prepared to leave.

Tang Yi's face turned a little ugly.

When she reached the door, Shi Xiaonian stopped in her tracks, and turned to look at her, "That's right, there's something I need to remind you of first."

Tang Yi looked at her, puzzled.

"You should know that even if Gong Ou accepts you and Bob, your reputation would not be justified." Shi Xiaonian said, "According to what I know, Gong Ou has a Marriage Object, and he also has a lot of women raised in that castle. Can you accept that?"

Tang Yi lowered her eyes, her expression a little gloomy. She smiled bitterly, "It was my fault from the start. To make Bob into his current state, I am already very happy to have him grow up beside my parents. After all I didn't even dare to think about it before."

Shi Xiaonian nodded and turned.

Maybe Bob's fear of being a talkative person is also due to growing up in a single parent family.

Now that his parents were complete, perhaps Bob would slowly brighten up.

Everything was progressing in a good direction. If she could leave, Bob would definitely be happy. Tang Yi would be satisfied.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

463K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
582K 20.2K 96
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
298K 34.5K 86
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. 🔥❤️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...