The mafia Queen (EVA DE LUC...

By Nihalika27

Eva de luca (king) , an assassin, racer, fighter, hacker, and billionaire. Antonio king, father of 5 sons an... More

characters
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
Part 15
Part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32

part 27

10.8K 233 19
By Nihalika27

"What? Did you forget your fiancee in just a fucking weeks"He said to me in an angry tone.

But i know he was trying to be angry but he can't.

He loves me so much that he can't remain angry for a long time.

That's why i decided to play his game not knowing each other in the class . I looked at him and pouted 'I am angry at you for talking to me like that in the class' i said to him. "And who was talking to him in that attitude ", i thought in my mind.

He became completely scared and secured his hands on my waist more tightly.

"I put my hands on his face and gently rub it and looked into his eyes  with loves  , i will never be angry with you and you will do the same ", i said to him and gave him a smile.

"Babe don't ever said that you know nah , i can't live without you ", he said to me in his gentle tone.

"Sorry i was a little angry that you didn't call me just one message saying you're moving to spain with your biological family and you will talk later ," he said.

"You know when i saw you in the class looking so fucking hot , i wanted to take you there but i control but now i can't",he said to me coming near my neck.

He started giving me wet kisses on my neck and literally sucking on it that i am damn sure it will left hickeys.

He had me pressed up against the wall beside us and he moves his hands to my boobs.

He moves up to my lips and he started kissing and biting my lips. I felt myself being wet between my legs. I clenched my legs tightly together quickly to control myself  but killian noticed it.

I was embarrassed that he saw it and i closed my eyes to avoid looking at him. I felt his hot breath near my neck but i continued closing my eyes .

"In just a small make out , you got wet", he whispers to me seductively.

After this he lifted me and put me on a table and he separated both my legs.

He removed my pants and panty leaving me completely bared infront of him. He was looking at me with lust but more with love.

He started sucking  and rubbing my clits. His touch is heavenly and i was moaning with all this pleasure from his gentle assault . My legs tense and i am about to cum but killian started rubbing my clits faster and i couldn't control it , i cum and he ate me clean. I took a few breaths   while i hugged him.

"You are the sweetest thing that i can eat everyday ", he said to me and i am back to being embarrassed .

I hide my face on his crook neck and i hit him on his chest lightly telling him to stop teasing me.

He helped me to put my clothes on and he leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead.

"Babe, i am not done with you and i will come to meet you tonight ", he said to me  and he kissed me on my cheeks.

"Hehe , love you forgot that there will be liam at home ",i said to him in a duh tone.

He thought for sometimes and he immediately started removing my clothes. "Then we must have our love sessions here" ,he was showing me his devilish smile.

We had sex for 3 hours and i am completely tired that  i can't even walk properly after this. I cum multiple times but killian was not tired and he regained his strength quickly.

I can't say anything because i completely loved it and enjoyed it. After this , he lifted me up and carried me on his waist.  I hide myself on his neck and he walked towards the parking lot. He put me on the passenger seat and he drove away.

Killian pov

Flashback ,3 years ago

I was sitting in my room doing  my  business work , when i heard the gunshots and screaming. A big  , ugly Russian man came into my room and stuffed a handkerchief with chloroform on it to my nose, i passed out.

When i woke up i was in a dirty cell along with another girl who looked younger than me. She looked at ma and i stared at her, in awe. She was beautiful with her long brown hair . I could tell by looking in her eyes that she had seen too much already.

She just studied me for a little bit as i did the same . She had ton of bruises scattered all over her body. She had cuts that were on her legs and arms. She also looked malnourished .

When she finished observing me , she asked me with a raspy voice, "  what is your name" . I replied to her "killian". She nodded and told me her name " Eva". She have a beautiful name .

"I have a plan to get out of here and i need your help in that " , she said to me and i am left speechless so i just nodded my head. "I am going to catcIh their attention and when i do ,you just pretend you fall asleep, just followmy lead when it'stime ." She told me her plan.

Without wasting time she starts screaming loudly. The guards came into the room and slapped her to shut up. Instead ,she punches one im the face and the guard fell on his butt with just a single punch. God, she is strong and i am becoming interested in her more.

The other guard yanks her up by her hair and tried to tie her to a chair . But he was not successfully as she grabbed a knife from the guard waist and stabbed the guard near his heart . I assumed he was dead at that moment.  To be safe  she slits the unconscious guard on his neck.

Let's go out before anyone come and she grabbed my hand and we ran towards the door. She looked at me one more time and squeezed my hand . Then walked over to the door and we walk out . Two guards were playing cards near the the entrance of the door. She easily killed them and they didn't even get a chance to react before they were dead.

As soon as i get out , i see my father and his men running towards me. He gave me a hug  and i wanted to introduce him to Eva but she collapsed on the floor. I run to her and pick her up and run to the car with her. We rush her to the hospital.

The doctor said she lost a lot of blood and she has cuts which have not been treated so it was infected.  But she is out of danger and she will gain conscious after a few hours.

I remained there without leaving her hands and watching her sleeping peaceful.  My father didn't say anything as he knew he can't change my mind.

After a few hour, she woke up and the first thing she asked if i was fine. I nodded and asked if she felt discomfort anywhere.  She said no. My father came inside after this and asked how she ended in that situation.

She said that she was on a mission and was caught because of a mistake. She was kept there for two days. My father didn't ask further as it was her personal matter.

She asked me a phone to call her friend.  I asked my father's phone as i don't have mine. She dialed a number and after sometimes , someone answered it.

"Hello sophia, how is my baby doing , did he cry ," she asked in a panic voice.

She is worried for someone and who is this , her boyfriend. I became very jealous to see her worried for someone else.

Her friend reassured her then she was calmed. "Who is he that your calling baby" i asked her  in a possessive tone.

She looked taken aback but she said it was her son that she was worried and he  has just borned.

"What she has a son so she has a boyfriend also", i thought in my mind.

"Oh where is your boyfriend so i can called him to take you ", i said angrily.

I don't know why i am feeling like that but i want her to be mine just mine.

" I don't have a boyfriend ", she said coldly to me .

I became happy when i heard that and i didn't even know when i hugged her .

I didn't ask her more and let her rest .

Once she was released from the hospital ,i took her back to her home . We exchanged contacts and i also meet her son . He was looking exactly like her and he was looking cute and precious.

I wanted to pamper him a lot so i bought him a lot of toys . I want to protect her and her son. I would love her son like mine if she accepts me . I know i am going a bit faster with this but i can't do anything i can't spend any moments without thinking of her.

We talked for a few months and she finally opened up to me and told me everything what she have been through.

When i heard her  ,all  i see was red and i wanted to kill that bastard who abused and raped her. I liked when she trust me to tell all of this.

But she calmed me down and we hugged for sometime. I kissed her on forehead and looked into her eyes lovingly.

"Eva , will you be my girlfriend " i asked her in a gentle voice and my heart was beating faster to hear her reply. She looked at me for sometime and she say yes in a whispers.

"Did you said 'yes' " i asked her to confirm if i heard well. She nodded and i forgot everything, i just grabbed her waist to pull her closer and  kissed her.

I will forever love and cherish her like that. She comes first in my priority list.

Flashback over

----------------------------------------------------------

1720 words

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

vehement By isla

Teen Fiction

52K 3.4K 24
Amalia Romano has been putting her heart back together, piece by piece after her high school boyfriend broke it four years ago, when he left the city...
502K 8.9K 36
Book 1 of the De Luca Series (can be read as a standalone). Romeo De Luca, the Mafia King, is the most feared yet respected man in the world, also a...
245K 4.8K 41
(currently Editing) Aurora navigates two different lives. By day, she's just a person, with drug addicted parents. By night, she's the CEO of a secur...
The Death Squad By Angel

Mystery / Thriller

985K 22.3K 44
Ashlynn Pierce/ Dobrev - Was sent away by her father and eldest brother at the age of 5 to an organization when staged by her older twin for somethin...