7 Brothers And Baby Sister (B...

By HOPEWORLD1305

This story is about 7 brothers who found infant Y/n near their house. They decided to adopt her. Take a look... More

💠INTRODUCTION 💠
💠Adopt💠
💠Adopt Part-2💠
💠 Night 💠
💠Shopping for Her💠
💠Check-up💠
💠Sneeze💠
💠Reactions💠
💠Do you know where my oppa is?💠
💠Good Morning💠
💠Accident💠
💠My School Professors/Seniors 💠
💠Coolest Brother💠
💠Moving out?💠
💠All nighters💠
💠Emergency💠
💠New Home💠
💠Scolding💠
💠Mine💠
💠Burns💠
💠Reactions 2💠
💠Little CEO💠
💠First Birthday💠
Suggestions
💠Boyfriend💠
💠Assault💠
💠Punishment💠
💠Memory Loss💠
💠Alpha💠
💠My Mafia Brother💠
💠Nightmare💠
💠Lesson Learned💠
💠Alpha 2💠
💠Mission Make Jin Happy💠
💠First Word💠
💠First word (part 2)💠
💠Take care💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday💠
💠Reminiscence Birthday (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 2)💠
💠Bon Voyage (part 3)💠
💠Bon Voyage (last part)💠
💠Things Dora Never Explored💠
💠The Competition💠
💠The Period Story💠
💠For Her💠
💠Teething problems💠
💠Lessons💠
💠Conversations💠
💠Amusement park💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me💠
💠Teenagers scare the living shit out of me (final part)💠
💠Conversation 2💠
💠Pawsome Adventure💠
💠Pawsome Adventure 2💠
New Book!
💠Conversations 3💠

💠I'm adopted?💠

2.3K 75 2
By HOPEWORLD1305

1045+ words

Age 15 years   

You didn't know you were adopted. All your brothers told you that your parents had 8 kids (you and BTS) and mom died a few days after giving birth to you and your dad died after 3 months because of a heart stroke.

Present time~

You all were doing your own thing in the living room. It was a usual Sunday evening.

"Taehyung-ah, go bring that file in which we have all our important and personal documents from the study, I need some documents. You know where it is kept?" Namjoon said to Taehyung.

"Yes hyung" Taehyung said and went to bring the file.

"Oppa, what important documents?" You asked Namjoon out of curiosity.

"It's not that necessary for you to know princess" Namjoon said making you pout.

Taehyung came down with the file but accidentally skipped the last 2 steps and slipped making all the papers in the file scatter on the floor. You went and started looking at what those papers were as Namjoon didn't told you.

"NO Y/N!!" Namjoon screamed ran towards you when a certain document came in your hands.

You read it,

_________________________________________

Adoption Certificate

A 3 months old baby girl has been         formally adopted by Kim Seokjin and  named Kim Y/n.

He will provide a home and will take care of her for his life time and promise to be a responsible guardian.

_

________________________________________

Your eyes teared and hands started shaking after reading it.

"I'm adopted" you wishpered.

"Y/n, listen to me, let me expla-" Namjoon tried to speak but his words were cutted by yours.

"I'M ADOPTED AND NO ONE OF YOU TOLD ME THAT. I LIVED THINKING THAT YOUR PARENTS WERE MY  PARENTS TOO,  BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!! YOU LIED TO ME. YOU ALL LUED TO ME!! WHY??" You yelled and ran to your room.

You went to your room and buried your face in the pillows crying.

"Y/n, baby please open the door" Jin said knocking the door but you didn't opened the door.

"Y/N, OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!" Yoongi yelled banging the door.

"Fine then I'm breaking it" Yoongi said and Jungkook and Taehyung broke the door.

They all came in and saw you crying.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Hoseok asked coming closer to you.

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" You yelled.

"Princess, please let us explain" Jimin said.

"WHY DID YOU ALL LIED TO ME!! WHY??" You yelled in frustration. You were devastated, you didn't know how to react. You felt vulnerable.

"Baby we didn't wanted to hurt you" Jin answered.

"WELL NOW I AM HURT MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!" You said.

"ALL THESE YEARS I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FAMILY AND I'M PROVED WRONG. I WASN'T SUPPOSE TO BE GROWN WITH YOU ALL!" Tears kept flowing from your eyes. Suga frowned after listening to your words. His hands were closed in tight fists.

"WE BROUGHT YOU UP FOR 15 YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT WE GET? WE FEED YOU, WE BROUGHT YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEEDED, WE CLEANED YOUR MESS, WE SHOWERED YOU WILL ALL OUR LOVE AND YOU DONT CONSIDER US AS YOUR FAMILY, AS YOUR BROTHERS!! WE WERE HERE TO COMFORT YOU WHEN YOU LOSE, WE ARE HERE TO CELEBRATE IN YOUR WINS. WE ARE ALWAYS PROUD OF YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU MESS UP SOMETIMES! AT LEAST BE THANKFUL!" He screamed pointing at you.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" You yelled making them shocked. Jimin, Jin and Hoseok  couldn't control their tears. They all left the room unable to speak anymore after hearing your words.

"Shit..." You cursed and sighed. You realized the words you said because of anger. You needed some fresh air. You took a jacket and went outside to the nearby park. You loved to see flowers, they calm you.

You saw a cat and a small kitten who was drinking the cat's milk, like a newborn drinks his/her mom's milk.
'How would my mom be like? How would she look? Does she loves me?' You thought.

You strolled around the park still thinking what happened before, how you found out that you were adopted, you yelled at them, you saw their worried face, they said they didn't wanna hurt you... and you said you hate them.

'How can I be so cruel?' You thought.

Then you saw what was written on a blackboard as a 'thought for the day'.

'Family is created by heart and not blood...' Tears formed in your eyes recalling all the happy moments you have had with your 7 oppa and how you broke them by saying you hate them. You ran home just wanting to apologize for your behavior and telling them they are the best family in this world.

On the other hand, Jungkook came to your room to check weather you were all right or no but he didn't saw you, he checked the bathroom but it was empty. He started getting tense and informed everyone that you weren't in your room. They searched the whole house from the rooftop to basement but you weren't anywhere to be found. They all were worried about you.  'Where are you?' 'I just hope you are safe', 'Please come home quickly', everyone started thinking of such thoughts.

They all came out of the house, ready to go to the police station.

"OPPA!!" You screamed and hugged the first person you saw, Yoongi.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm really sorry!" You kept on muttering.

"Y/n, are you alright? Where were you?" Yoongi asked creasing your back calming you.

You pulled away and wiped your tears.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't had yelled at you all. I just want to say that you all are the best family I could ever have. I don't need anyone else except you all. You all are my family, my brothers. I love you" You said to them and Jin came to you.

"Yah, don't ever leave home like that. We were so worried, I was so scared for you. Don't, I repeat don't ever go anywhere without informing us. We love you princess" He said and kissed your forehead and you kissed his cheek.

"I also want a kiss" Taehyung said and you kissed all of them on their cheeks.

________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
405K 16.6K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
831K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...