Work Smarter Not Harder (001...

De Lydia_dork

017 is just another victim to Papa's underground operation, only her intelligence levels allow her to analyze... Mai multe

Welcome home 017
There's No escape
Relief
The Rainbow room 🌈
If looks could kill
Don't you dare
There you are
Who did this?
Examination Room
Punishment Room
Sweet revenge
All the time
I have a plan
The session begins
Clever Girl
I'm getting out of here
It's Not Pretty
Demodog
You did it
Together 🤝
Bring it on
Utter Darkness
We're not done yet
Begin!
The creature has been released
I wanted him
What love feels like?
I'm sure we will
I'll forever be greatful
The Upside Down
Peacefulness
Worry in the world
It wasn't Peter
Betrayal?
Right?
The Breakout
I'm Ready
016..
I promise
The Security Room
Here I Come
Hi Peter.
A long time
001
Blood
You
Work smarter not harder
Epilogue

Break him out

12.1K 412 772
De Lydia_dork

As I watch Peter leave the room I feel a sense of relief. The thought of finally being able to get out of this place fills me with joy.

My face heats up as I remember how his face was only inches from mine.

I mentally slap myself and walk over to the coloring station.

I begin to write down the steps to the plan.

I write them down in a secret form of writing that only me and my friends know.

We reconstructed each letter of the alphabet with a different look.

We did this after we found out that Hawkins Lab was listening in on our phone calls when we were trying to find Will.

This ensured that our discussions remained private. Only we could recognize it. It can be written as well as spoken, but I only need the letters. I won't be speaking about the plan to anyone but Peter and he doesn't need to know what these symbols mean because it was him who thought of the plan.

I, of course, added my own constructive criticism to it because let's be honest

Nobody has all the answers.

(Time skip)

After a while, all the children start piling in, back from the nurses office.

I keep writing, its not like anyone knows what I'm writing anyway.

I feel someone watching me.

I tence up.

All of a sudden my paper is lifted in the air and shot backwards

002:"My my, what do we have here?".

I turn around to see 002 and the other three Snickering behind me.

"Come on, give it back 002, I don't have time for this" I roll my eyes in annoyance.

002:" woah woah woah, what's the rush? It's not like your planning on leaving anytime soon". He smirks.

Oh you have no idea.

He looks at my paper

002: " what's this? More of your witchy crap? This some kind of spell like the one you used on me this morning?"

"Wouldn't you like to know". I glare

He scoffs.

002: "Where's your little boyfriend?
You guys seem perfect for eachother. Your both freaks. Like come on, nobody is that happy all the time"

Can't argue with that last part.

"He's not my boyfriend" I mumble.

002:"Shouldn't you be off somewhere getting your freaky brain examined? Papa must want to know how your witchcraft works".

"Shouldn't you be picking glass out of your hands?".

I gesture to all the cuts on his fingers from the glass shards Brenner made him pick up.

He glares at me and crumbles my paper into a tight ball. He then throws it at me. I catch in my hand and spin around as I unravel it and continue writing.

002: "what a freak" he whispers.

I hear the four of them walk away.

What a pain.

I have to deal with those lowlifes for a whole month.

???: "What are you making?"

I turn around to see 016 staring up at me, her big curious eyes look into mine.

I didn't even hear her come over.

I smile down at her.

"Just doodling"

016: " can I see?"

I smile and hand her the paper

She looks at it with wonder.

016:" can you teach me?" She says smiling back at me.

I laugh, "how about we do something else".

"Is there something you like to play in here?"

She looks around the room.

She smiles and turns to me as she points her finger in the direction of what she wants.

I look over at the bin of toy cars.

"Wanna play with the cars?" I ask.

She nods and wraps her small hand around mine and takes me over to the toy bin.

I quickly slip the planning sheet into my pocket and follow after her.

She dumps out the bin of cars and immediately grabs the red car that's too big for her hands. Then she picks up a police car.

She crawls over to me and hands me the police car.

016: "you be good guys, I wanna be bad."

I smile and nod to let her know I understand.

She then takes off with the red car, rolling it along the rainbow on the floor as if it was a road.

I follow after her with my cop car.

She then starts to use her powers to move the car instead of her hands.

We play this little game of cops and robbers for a while.

Soon a bunch of other younger kids join in.

I chase after them with my cop car and they all giggle in amusement.

I then pretend I captured 016 and attack her with tickles.

"You are under arrest Young lady" I joke. She rolls around and giggles.

Suddenly Brenner comes charging through the door.

All the children stand up and go back to do some other activities.

016 stays by my side and hides behind me as her small hands grip my sleeves.

Brenner: "017"

I look over at 016 and smile

"It's ok I'll be right back".

She gently lets go of my sleeve and I make my way over to Brenner.

I approach Brenner, preparing myself for whatever I have to do.

He smiles and gestures to the door.

My eyes follow his hand.

Standing in the middle of the doorway is Peter.

With my new skateboard in hand.

My face lights up and I run and snatch it.

"No way, this is sick" I smile.

I look over at Peter.

Genuine happiness is looks back at me.

Peter: "Enjoy your Sunday treat". He politely bows his head.

If it wasn't for Brenner standing right behind me I would have tackled Peter to the ground with a hug.

Everything he's done, he's done for me. Every smile he's shown, has been for me. Every thought and idea he's spoken, has been for me.

He truly has become someone special to me. Someone I can rely on. Someone I can trust.

Wherever there's darkness, theres light.

And Peter has become my light in this place of darkness. This place of fear and loneliness.

He has become my hope, and the only source of happiness I can seem to find.

Whenever I'm with him I feel safe. Protected, like nothing else can hurt me.

He's like my guardian angel.

Now I must return the favor.

I must

Break him out

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

31.1K 587 31
You join a new school and meet new people but your past also seems to follow you as you meet the wonderful Steve Harrington. Your life spills out as...
1.1K 80 27
A young man fights to save his family. A young woman seeks to know where she's from. A young girl searches for her place in the world. And all the w...
307K 6.9K 24
🌹🩸🧇 ──── 𝚂𝚃! ┊͙ ・... ˏˋ ˖*°࿐ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 ⌗⌗ ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ 𝐈𝐌 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ━━━━━━━━━━ 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
16K 356 19
"And I try to talk to you, But there's something stopping me from getting through." ✨✨ Just when Lana Woods thinks the strangest things she tried so...