Epilogue

It's been about a month since Peter and I escaped the lab, and a lot has happened.

For starters, the Hawkins police shut down the lab, after finding out the events that took place.

No evidence was found because all of the records and cameras were destroyed.

The bodies of several children, workers, and guards were found, including Dr. Brenner's.

However, there was one body not recovered in the autopsy reports.

A man by the name of Stewart fellington.

Or that's what was recorded in the police database.

I took a look at the picture and found that it's the one person Peter didn't completely disfigure.

Simon.

There's been no trace of him, he's probably out plotting his revenge for all I know, but I'm sure we'll see him again one day.

A new villain has step foot in Hawkins, he goes by the name Vecna, or at least that's what we call him.

The body of Crissy Cunningham was found in the Hawkins trailer park.

Her body was describing almost identical to the body's of Peter's victims.

But that's impossible...

A student by the name of Eddie Munson was blamed for her death and is now a wanted criminal.

Dustin tracked him down and we're keeping him safe for now.

El got her powers back a couple days before our escape.

I'm still not 100% sure how though, she still doesn't really know either.

She used her powers to go into the void state and watch over me while I was at the lab.

I was right, they were looking for me and they were planning on breaking me out.

El just so happened to get her powers back around the time Peter and I made our escape plan.

She and the others waiting to see if our plan would work before going along with there's.

El only watched over me twice. The second time was the day of the escape, when I was in the security room.

After that, she reported what she saw to the others.

As for Peter,

He's desided to finally leave his past behind him and take on a new identity. Or the identity Brenner gave him.

Too many memories follow with that old name. Painful memories.

I've made sure the police can never identify him as the boy by the name of Henry Creel.

Like I said. That's the past.

As for what's going on now.

Each of us has split up into teams to track down Vecna and find out what his goal is.

Max, Lucas, Dustin, and Erica are exploring the crime scene of the first victim.

Steve, Robin, Eddie, and Nancy are gathering weapons.

El, Will, Mike, and Johnathan are trying to track down Vecna, or rather El is.

As for Peter and I, we're currently at Hawkins Lab. I had told Peter that I had a bad feeling about Simon's dissaperence.

(Present)

Peter: "what exactly are we looking for y/n, I thought we agreed to never come back here."

"I know, but something doesn't feel right. Vecna appeared shortly after I returned home. Doesn't that seem kinda weird?"

Peter: " Are you saying that Simon's dissaperence and Vecnas apperence are connected? You realize how crazy that is right? Simon doesn't even have powers. Trust me I would know."

"I know, I know but it all seems too coincidental."

I hear Peter sigh and stop.

I turn around and look at his expression. I can tell he doesn't want to be here and I don't blame him, he's been trapped in this place for years and has only recently found freedom.

I walk up to him and take his hand.

His eyes meet mine.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you again".

He grins and lifts my chin up

Peter: " You're not the one with powers sweetheart".

I snatch his hand before it reaches my chin.

"Yeah and who busted you out of your death bed." I smirk.

Peter: " Fair enough"

"Now come on we're almost there"

Peter: " you STILL haven't told me what we're looking for!"

We turn a corner.

I look up at the door in front of me.

"Here we are."

And I push it open.

Peter and I step foot into the nurses office.

Peter: " Y/n what could possibly be in here that's worth finding?"

I start tearing through cabinets and drawers.

Finally I come across a hidden cabinet behind one of the other cabinets

It's marked 001

"Found it."

Peter squats down beside me and looks at what I'm looking at.

Peter: " We came all this way for my blood vials?"

I open the cabinet to reveal the empty vial rack.

His eyes widen.

"No we came all this way to prove my hunch was correct."

I stand up and sigh.

Peter: " You don't think..."

"Simon took them and is using your blood to become powerful? No, that's exactly what I think."

Peter stands up.

Peter: " With that much of my blood.. he could-"

"Become just as powerful as you, yeah I know."

Peter: " you were right.. Simon. He's

Both: "Vecna"

I look up to meet Peter's gaze.

"Ready for another adventure?" I smirk

He smiles

Peter: "Anywhere you go, I'll follow"

He holds out his hand

Peter: "Together, right?"

I smile and take his hand.

"Together"

(Author: Ok so now it's really the end😂 hope you all enjoyed)