Blood

I look up at Peter

"You lied to me.."

Peter: " I wanted to tell you I just.."

"Peter your basically telling me you're a completely different person! Is Peter even your real name?!"

His eyes sadden.

I scoff and turn away from him.

Why does my chest hurt so much, shouldn't I have seen something like this coming?

Peter: " Henry Creel"

I turn around.

"What?"

Peter: " That's my name, well my real name.."

"Creel? Like the murder house family?"

Wait.. wasn't Henry the name of the little boy..

I look up at Peter.

"Your the son, aren't you? But you were presumed dead.."

Peter:" Well, they never did find the body"

He gives me an innocent smile.

I step back.

"It was you wasn't it.."

I remember reading an article about what happened to the family that night. The discription of the two body's was something beyond my compression.
Every bone in their bodies were broken in half and they're eyes look like they just popped out of they're head. I couldn't even read the rest of the description, it was too disturbing..

"You framed your father.."

Peter: " My father wasn't a good person."

" THAT'S NO EXCUSE!"

He steps forward.

"Stay away from me.."

Peter grabs my arms to keep me from running away

I wince at the pain of my dislocated arm.

He twists it, popping it back into place.

I scream in pain, choking out a sob.

"L-LET GO!"

Tears roll down my face as my body trembles against his grip.

Peter: "Y/n listen to me, I promise everything else I've told you was and still is 100% the truth. I didn't tell you who I was because I didn't think you would trust me, let alone believe me."

"TRUST YOU?! WELL I SURE AS HELL DON'T NOW!"

More tears roll down my face as I continue to pull away.

How did I not figure any of this out..

Looking back, it all seems so obvious..

The blood transfusion, the fact that he was so pale. When he called himself the "original". When he said he was here longer then anyone. What Simon said about me not knowing what's right in front of me. And even the fact that Peter's chip was so different from mine, it wasn't a tracking device. It was put there to keep his abilities hidden.

What have I done..

I was blinded by what I wanted to be the truth. I trusted him so much that I didn't even think to acknowledge all the signs..

I look back over at Peter.

"I-i trusted you.."

Peter: " Y/n. Everything I did, I did to protect you. I meant what I said. About you being special. I wasn't just talking about your intelligence. I was talking about you as a person.. and how you've become someone special.. to me."