๐‡๐”๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’| Eleven...

By wheelerblossom

-๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™”๐™€๐™Ž แต‰หกแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ/สฒแตƒโฟแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ "๐™ˆ๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ACT TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ACT THREE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN. ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
xlv. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ...๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
xlvi. ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ
xlvii. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
xlviii. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
xlix. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐!
xlixi. ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐•๐ž๐œ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ฌ ๐•-๐๐จ๐ ?
xlivxii. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
xlivxiii. ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฏ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง?
Liii. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก
LIX. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

xliv. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ

8.4K 316 538
By wheelerblossom

"Get this mother f-yank it! Break my ankle! Yank it!" Mavis yelled as her, Robin, and Steve sat in her kitchen. "Are you yanking?"

"I'm yanking!" Steve defended himself.

"Is this even close to being legal because it really doesn't seem legal and maybe more bad records won't look very good on your bad records." Robin pointed out as she gave the pink haired girl a knowing look.

"I was suppose to get it off today but the office is closed, so it'll be okay." Mavis grunted as she stabbed the ankle monitor with the kitchen knife. "Come on!"

"Woah!" Steve pulled the knife away from her. "No knife to the ankle."

"It's almost there." she huffed as he wiggled the butter knife.

"Remind me why you've been on house arrest for a week?" Robin hummed as she yanked on the monitor while Steve tried to break the latch.

"Homophobic baseball player got a bowling ball to the foot and a punch to the face." she yelped in pain. "No! Don't give up! It's almost off!"

"I'm gonna break your ankle!" Steve yelled.

"I don't care!" she yelled back, holding onto the table as her body nearly came off the table at how hard Robin was pulling. "Pull!"

"I felt it move!" Robin yelled.

"It's- I got it! I got it!" Steve yelled, the monitor broke free and hit the ground.

"Yes!" Mavis cheered, high fiving them both. "Hurry! Hurry! I've left Chrissy in charge all week and the poor girl is probably dying. I've gotta go! We gotta go!"

"You can be a little more greatful." Steve followed her quickly out of the house as Robin tossed the keys at him. "Who's the reason you're literally getting to go to this thing?"

"This could have been avoided if, you know, you respected your probation." Robin pointed out as they all got in the car, Mavis in the back as she got her cheer shoes on, her uniform already secured.

"I do respect my probation. I haven't gotten in trouble in months." Mavis nodded, wincing at the bleeding ankle.

"And then the baseball player." Robin hummed.

"Then the baseball player." the Hilton-Sinclair girl agreed with a nod. "Honestly, still don't regret it."

"Respect." Robin nodded her head, leaning back to tie her shoe for her as she pressed it onto the console.

"Watch the leather." Steve scolded her, lifting her ankle as Robin tied her shoe as it was mid air. "Mav, you do good with girls, right? You and El have been a thing forever."

"I'd say i'm pretty decent with the ladies." she hummed, leaning back in the seat. "What's up?"

"So, there's Heidi tomorrow night, but the problem with Heidi is that she's going out of state for college." Steve ranted as he drove down the road, looking back at her in the rear view mirror every few second. "So it's like Do I wanna start another relationship that has no point other than sex? I mean, I don't know. Does that make sense to you?"

"El and I make long distance work." she pointed out as she got her pink and black hair pulled up. "It sucks literal ass not seeing her everyday but we talk on the phone every morning and every night, we both send a letter a day. We make it work. Plus, you are grown. You can drive to see her."

"That's true." Steve nodded. "Robin, do- Robin! Are you even listening!"

"Yes, yes!" she spoke quickly, pulling the eyeliner away from her eye.

"What did I just say?" Steve asked in disbelief.

"You said sex with Linda!" Robbin smiled as Mavis gave a loud laugh from the back.

"We're talking about Heidi!" Steve defended himself with a crazy look across to her.

"Cut me some slack, please." Robin begged as she looked back in the mirror. "Your love life is one of labyrinthine complexity and no amount of long distance lesbian couples will ever change that. And it is seven in the morning, I might have just done something illegal, we have the stupid pep rally, no offense Mav, and I woke up looking like a corpse."

"You do not look like the dead!" Mavis called from the back. "You want to see the dead? Find me on a Saturday night. That's what the dead looks like."

"She's lying. You really expect me to believe you're worried about a pep rally? Mavis?" Steve suggested. "Tell her you don't believe her."

"I don't know. I'm pretty worried for the pep ralley." she said honestly, checking to see if her ankle had stopped bleeding by now.

"We both know what this is about." Steve argued with Robin. "Okay, i'm not buying that bullshit. This is about Vickie."

"The cute band girl?" Mavis gasped.

"Look what you did. Absolutely not." Robin shook her head quickly.

"She's so cute! You need to go after her!" Mavis patted Robin on the shoulder quickly. "She's a little band nerd like you. You guys will be band nerd girlfriends. Oh, let me be match maker again."

"No!" Robin called.

"Yeah, you and match maker isn't the best." Steve broke the news to her. "Look at Mike and Carrie."

"Mike and Carrie was not my idea." she said confidently. "100% not my idea. Lucas and Max weren't my idea either, which is what they broke up."

"I think you've got to stop pretending to be someone else when you're around her." Steve looked at Robin with a knowing nod. "You just gotta be yourself."

"Yeah, take his advice. He use to be the biggest asshole ever and I would have done anything in my power to strange him." Mav hummed from the back. "And now that he's his true self, I love me some Steve Harrington time!"

"He's literally quoting me to me!" Robin shook her head as she looked to Steve after. "You do realize that."

"Well, maybe you need to listen to yourself. Ever think about that?" Steve shrugged dramatically as he took a turn. "I listened to you. Look at me. Boom. Back in business."

"I listened to you and now i've got a job being a waitress that gets major tips because i've got a nice smile." Mavis smiled from the back as they both looked at her in the mirror. "See?"

"You ask out a girl and she says no." Robin looked over at Steve. "Big deal. Nothing happens. Maybe your egos a little bruised. But, I ask out the wrong girl, and bam, i'm a town pariah."

"Tell her, Mav." Steve encouraged.

"Oh, no. I've never ask out a girl." she shook her head. "They just come to me and I have to be like "No, i've got a girlfriend and she's two inches taller then me now" and that's it."

"Wow, major respect. Make 'em come to you." Steve nodded as Mavis finger guns his way. "Yeah, but Vickie is definitely not the wrong girl."

"We just don't know that, do we?" Robin gave a knowing look over at him.

"She returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes, 5 seconds." Steve said honestly like it was the most obvious thing. "Do you know who paused Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds? People who like boobies!"

"Ew!" Robin yelled.

"Why would you say that?" Mavis yelled at him.

"Don't say boobies." Robin ranted.

"It's not a big deal, okay!" Steve yelled at the two of them. "I like boobies. You like boobies."

"I like boobies!" Mav called from the back.

"Mav likes boobies!" Steve agreed. "Vickie likes boobies! Definitely."

"Want me to work some magic on her?" Mav hummed. "I got that cheer captain magic."

"Oh my god, please do not work the Mav Magic. We've had enough." Steve begged.

"Mav Magic should retire." Robin said honestly.

"I hate you both." she tossed her hands up.

"Chrissy!" Mavis yelled as she ran across the gym floor.

"Mav!" she sighed in relief as she hugged her. "Where have you been?"

"I'm so sorry. It's like, a ankle monitor thing." she exclaimed with a tight lipped smile. "Scale of one to ten, how ready are they?"

"Like, one." she frowned. "I'm sorry, I tried. They just don't listen."

"Aw, don't worry about it." she shook her head, walking toward the girls. "Listen up, ladies!"

"Oh, look at our little woman go." Dustin grinned from the bleachers. "Look at her. Aw, look at Mav."

"Her ankle is bleeding." Mike sat up some. "You don't think she..."

"Oh man." Dustin braced himself. "She definitely did."

"I don't know why any of you decided to show Chrissy any disrespect, considering she told all of you I put her in charge while I handled important business outside of school this week." Mavis walked down the line of the cheer squad, who all shut up and lined up when she called out to them. "I don't care for an excuse, but I can promise you all that when we get back from spring break, every single one of you will be rubbing suicide until you bleed. In the mean time, you get your side show acts together, lock yours arms, smile like you're the happiest son of a bitch in the world, and do not humiliate me!"

The girls nodded. Mavis stared at them harshly. "Go warm up. I don't wanna see any of your faces anymore."

They spread out, leaving Chrissy and Mavis together. "I should learn to be more stern."

"Only way they ever listen." the pink haired girl said honestly as she stretched her legs. "You don't have to run suicides though, don't worry."

Chrissy smiled at her. "If they aren't ready for the pep rally, I can promise you I am."

"Always are." she gave her one more smile.

"Woo! Yeah, Mav!" Dustin clapped for her as she did a flip in her stunt, coming down and waving her pom poms. "Woo!!!"

The cheerleaders didn't look like they'd been goofing off all week. They were sharp, they smiled, their legs and arms were tight, they were good. Mav knew she was hard on all of them, but this was what it was for. The pay off, the pride on their faces when they knew they did good, the soreness in each of their legs that reminded them how hard they worked for the moment. Mav swayed her hips in sync with the rest of the girls, each of them ending it with their practiced posses.

"Woo!" Robin cheered.

Mavis smiled, waving to the crowd. Mike waved to her as she smile, taking her spot at the feet of the band as the basketball team ran out. Mavis yelled and clapped for Lucas, grinning ear to ear for his sake.

"Good morning, Hawkins high!" Jason took the mic as he waved out to the crowd. "First off...hey. First off, I'd like to thank each and every one of you. Without your support, we wouldn't be here. Give yourselves a big hand!"

"Of course I have to give a special shout-out to the best and the prettiest fans of all time, the Tiger Cheer Squad!" Jason went on, pointing at the girls as the crowd cheered. Mavis heated up as she smiled, subtly hiding behind her pom poms.

"Chrissy...Chrissy, I love you, baby." he smiled to the girl next to Mav.
"You know... I think I can speak for all of us when I say it's been a rough year for Hawkins. "So much loss. And sometimes I wonder "How much loss can one community take?" In dark days like this, we need something to believe in. So, last night, when we were down by ten points at half to Christian Academy, I looked at my team, and I said, "Think of Jack." "Think of Melissa." "Think of Heather." "Think of Billy." "Think about our heroic police chief, Jim Hopper." "Think about each and every one of our friends who perished in that fire." What did they die for? For us to lose to some...some crap school? No! For us to return home with our heads hung low in defeat? No! Lets win this game! Let's win this game for them, and that's exactly what we did!"

Mavis looked to the crowd, searching for a familiar head of red hair.

"We embarrassed those candy-assess in their own house, and now tonight, tonight, we're gonna bring home the championship trophy!" Jason yelled out, hyping the stands and his team.

Mavis stood up, looking around when everyone began to head for first period. She found Max coming down the stairs. "Max, hey."

"Oh, hey." she pulled her head phones off. "Yeah, you did great out there."

"Yeah?" Mavis asked with a smile. "Where you headed?"

"Councilor." Max rolled her eyes.

"Gross." she agreed. "Can I walk you?"

Max nodded her head. "You got your ankle monitor off."

"Well, stabbed it off." Mav laughed, her face fell when she realized what she said. "Woah, horrible, terrible choice of words. Forget I said that one."

"Consider it forgotten." she hummed. "You're headed to see El tomorrow, right?"

"First time since December." she flushed with a smile. "That's another reason I had to st-yank that fool off my ankle."

"Dustin said Carrie was coming down here." Max gave a questionable look. "You two are switching lives or something?"

"She's just...having a really hard time after Mike broke up with her." Mav cleared her throat. "And, you know, people don't think break ups are that big of a deal for teenagers but she's really hurting by it."

"No, I get it." Max nodded her headed. "Sucks you don't get to be here though."

"Aw, are you saying you're gonna miss me?" Mavis gasped with a hand on her heart. "Max, i'm so flattered."

"I hate you." the redhead laughed as they came to a stop, it was clear that she didn't want Mav going the full way with her. "Hey, if I don't see you before you go, I just wanted to say have fun. California...you'll love it."

"Wish you were coming." she leaned in to hug her tightly. "Just be safe while i'm gone. Anyone messes with you, i'll kick their asses when I get home."

"I know." Max whispered, holding her before pulling back, not giving her one more look as she left.

"Mavvvvv." Mike begged as he followed her out of study hall. "Please. Literally please. I'll do anything. Anything you want. I'll let you have the window seat on the plane."

"I don't like the window seat." she shook her head. "Mike, my lovable first born friend, I'd love to be apart of your Hellfire group but my team really needs me. Things are different now that i'm team caption, i'm sorry."

"Don't you miss being a freaky nerd?" he followed her to her locker. "D&D."

"Of course, but I have to be responsible now." she sighed with a knowing look his way. "It's literally the worst. I miss being horrible."

"Maybe California has its own group of hooligan." Mike shrugged. "Sorry you aren't gonna get to see Carrie."

Mav shrugged. "I'll see her soon. Like I said, i'm not gonna pick sides with you guys. You're my best friend and I love you, she's my best friend and I love her. Whatever happened between the two of you, it doesn't matter to me."

Mike nodded as the two walked together. "You really don't like the window seats? You've never even been on a plane."

"Heights." she cringed dramatically. "You know where I wish we were really going?"

"Where?" Mike hummed.

"Australia." she grinned in his direction.

"Everyone rise for the National Anthem." the principle spoke up after the girls gave a little cheer. "Singing for us tonight, we have a very special guest. All the way from Nashville, our very own Tammy Thompson!"

Mavis looked out toward Robin, holding back a laugh when she began to sink. "O say can you see-"

"You going to the party after this?" Viola, one of the girls on the team whispered to her captain. "Heard it's gonna be a lot of fun."

"I'm not really suppose to go to parties." she said honestly, literally wanting to vomit at the sound of her own words. "Probation."

"Right. Sorry, I forgot." she nodded quickly.

The game played out nicely at first, Mavis and her team cheering for them from the side lines. She went to the coaches side to help the injured boy. "Coach, Lucas has gotten good. We practice together."

"Sinclair?" he nodded to the bench, Mav did it back. "Sinclair!"

"I got you, dude." Mavis helped the boy toward the bleachers while her brother ran onto the court. As she got the ice pack, she watched over her shoulder as Lucas stole the ball, his back against the other team, passing and scoring. She gave a little cheer for him as she went back to her spot, looking back to see Mike and Dustin hadn't been here. Jason called a time out soon after.

"Okay, girls. Get ready." Mavis called as the girls stood. "Sudden Death!"

"I thought we agreed to stop calling it that?" Willow spoke up.

"But, I like to do the voice." Mavis said back, referring to the deep, darth vader accent she put on when saying it. "Sudden Death."

"Sudden Death." the girls mimicked her tone.

Jason missed the shot, Lucas getting the ball afterwards and dribbling it to the side of the court. Mavis smiled as he tossed it, the buzzer going off but if he made it, they'd still win. She hid behind her pompoms, just enough to see a little bit of the basket. The ball flew toward it, everyone frozen and watching. As the ball passed through the net, she lit up for her brother, encouraging the girls to cheer loudly as they chanted his name, the boys hoisting him up.

"We have to celebrate!" Bella cheered a she hugged Mavis. "We're really sorry for being such bad people this last week. Let us make it up to you with the best dance moves and the best drinks at Jason's party."

Mav knew she wasn't suppose to, if she got caught, she'd go to juvie. She also knew she had a flight early in the morning. And she definitely knew, from one time before, that she didn't handle her alcohol very well at all. But, she smiled, that beautiful smile loved by so many. "Let's do it."

kylie speaks

MY FAVORITE LITTLE
LAW BREAKER HAS MADE
HER COME BACK!! SHE
STILL OWNS ME

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 305 12
โ™† ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’“๐’„๐’š ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐‘ช๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ๐’”๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’†๐’™๐’‘๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๏ฟฝ...
139K 3.3K 19
*cover made by the incredible @ annamcdonalds67 ๐Ÿค * requested ๐Ÿ’— Female Reader Imagines with Bella Hadid ๐Ÿ’œ Happy reading! Requests are open! Send m...
592K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
2.7K 149 5
"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes." - Charles Bukowski ( season one - ) ( fem! oc x lu...