Secrets keeper

Per SnowWhite1309

Gawking two guys in a hot-blown make-out session in the mathematical section of the library was not what I ex... Més

Characters
Book trailer!
1- The Clichés
2 - Our little secret
3 - Stalker
4 - Kidnapped by Clichés
5 - Mystery Girl
6 - A long story
7 - Party time (1)
8 - Party time (2)
9 - Party time (3)
10 - Awkward
11 - Soccer Practice
12 - Catching the cheater
13 - Victory
14 - After-party
15 - Devilish smile
16 - Preparation week
17 - Mishap
18 - Thank you and sorry
19 - Fundraiser (1)
20 - Fundraiser (2)
21 - Fundraiser (3)
22 - You like her
23 - Not until you two kiss
24 - A favor
25 - YOLO
26 - Do the daring
27 - Gay Club (1)
28 - Gay Club (2)
29 - Meeting his family
30 - No?
31 - Singletines (1)
32 - Singletines (2)
33 - Not again
34 - Positive
35 - Dexter
36 - I like him
37 - Tonight (1)
38 - Tonight (2)
39 - Tonight (3)
40 - Spring Break (1)
41 - Spring Break (2)
42 - Spring Break (3)
44 - Spring Break (5)
45 - Spring Break (6)
46 - Back to school
47 - April Fools
48 - Dinner (1)
49 - Dinner (2)
50 - Storm (1)
51 - Storm (2)
52 - Coming out
53 - Getting caught
54 - Boys night out
55 - Girls night out
56 - Coward
57 - Surprise
58 - Karma
59 - Prom
60 - A secret
Characters Aesthetic

43 - Spring Break (4)

1.7K 100 59
Per SnowWhite1309

^^The Carnival

Lillian's POV

"Tell me how it happened?!" Chloe inquired.

"We were washing dishes and talking about the breaks, then he told me about Claire, a girl he used to like..." I explained, looking at the four curious girls in front watching me intensely. "... then I told him I like him and now we're going on a date."

"Smooth," Tiana giggled while Brittany snorted.

"Tell me if he forced you to go out with him." Madeleine cracked her knuckles. "If Ben won't do anything, I'll kick his a** for you."

"He didn't force her." Chloe calmed her down.

"She said it herself." Tiana beamed. "She likes him." I ducked my head, blushing.

"I'm still expecting a war." Madeleine shrugged.

"Let's get back to what we came here for," Brittany muttered, observing a purple dress.

We were in a small boutique in the town. Everyone was going to the carnival that was being held near the beach and the girls wanted to buy new clothes to wear and they were also choosing a perfect outfit for my first date.

At breakfast, when I went downstairs, all the boys were staring at me with stupid smirks. I didn't get it at first, but when Andrew mentioned we will go to the Carnival for the date in front of everyone; the boys weren't shocked, and I understood they knew. As for the girls, all of them were shocked and launched questions.

Andrew briefly told them the story and said we will not be with them at the Carnival since we will be on a date. My face heated when they teased us while Andrew rolled his eyes.

Last night when I lay on my bed between Madeleine and Chloe, I repeated what happened and how I confessed to him. I didn't plan but couldn't help myself. Andrew is a really sweet guy if you minus his player ways he was an ideal guy. And when he promised he wasn't playing with me, I held on to it.

"Hey, Maddie." Chloe's voice cut me off from my thoughts. "You should get this one." She showed a backless frock.

"I love you chose black, but that dress is not my type." She answered as she sat on the sofa playing a game on her phone.

I noticed Madeleine never wore revealing clothes.

"I love these for you!" Tiana bounced in front of me with two dresses. "But I can't pick one."

One was an orange off-shoulder dress with floral sleeves and the other was a blue spaghetti straps frock with a drop-shaped print on it. There was a knot on the right side and the bottom was overlapped style.

"Oh, I like both!" Chloe squealed. "This is so difficult to choose."

"I'd say neither and go for black," Madeleine mumbled without taking her eyes off her phone.

"That's why no one is asking you." Tiana rolled her eyes and turned to me. "Which one do you like since it's your date?"

"I... Uh..." I scratched my hair as I observe them. "They're both beautiful."

"But you can't wear both." Chloe sighed.

"Hey B, help us here!" Tiana pleaded.

Brittany, who was scrutinizing a pink dress, glanced up from it and darted her eyes from the dresses to me.

"Andrew likes blue." She spoke and then went inside the changing room. My eyes widened as I watched her close the door.

Did she help me?

"Blue it is then!" Tiana beamed.

After trying the outfit which fitted me perfectly and the length reached my mid-thighs, I waited for the others to select their dresses. When everyone was satisfied, we walked out of the boutique and went to the spa. The girls wanted to get pampered and forced me to do it as well.

I was sitting on the comfy chair and they attached a blow drying machine to my head, swallowing my hair, but it felt good. Brittany was next to me, busy on her phone, and the others were in the massage room.

"What did Drew tell you about Claire?" Brittany inquired out of the blue, her eyes still glued to the phone.

"Her feelings weren't true-" she scoffed, and I slammed my mouth shut.

"Of course, he said that." She switched her phone off and it fall onto her lap. "Let me tell you exactly what that Barbie did."

"Uh..." I darted my eyes around, not sure what was about to happen.

"She was a perfect girl. Blue eyes, blonde hair, lovely smile, and flawless olive skin. A girl any boy would fall for at first sight and that's what happened with Drew." She glanced in the mirror front with anger in her eyes. "But underneath that innocent girl was a cunning bit*h."

Gulping, I played with my fingers as she continued.

"She showed she belonged to a rich family, but she was a poor girl and all she did was use Drew. And our sweet Drew, who was blinded by her, bought everything she asked for, not even once questioning her intentions, saying he wanted to do this for her and show her how much he loved her." She scoffed. "Materialism doesn't prove love."

"He didn't tell me that," I murmured.

"Because he's ashamed of it." She sighed. "I'm only telling you this because I couldn't help him before he got heartbroken." She snapped her eyes at me. "But I won't let that happen again."

"You don't have to worry about that," I firmly said, not knowing where the confidence was coming from.

"Good." She picked up her phone again. "But I'll be keeping a close eye on you."

I know you will.

~•~ • ~•~ • ~•~

After spending hours in the spa, we got ready for the Carnival. Since there wasn't much time left, we decided to meet the guys at the entrance. Chloe kept bouncing beside me on the back seat, excited for the night. She wore a two-layer pink frock with white shoes.

"Calm down, girl," Madeleine grumbled from my left. She wore her typical black full sleeves T-shirt with light blue jeans and black boots.

"Get rid of that gloomy face, Maddie." Tiana frowned from the passenger seat. She wore a strapless red dress with a light blue jacket over it.

"What's even bothering you?" Brittany raised her brows from the driver's seat of Nate's car. Brittany wore a yellow blouse with black star patterns and black shorts.

"Nothing. I..." She side glanced at me. "I don't know."

"You can't control everything, Maddie." Brittany sternly said and peeked at me from the rare view mirror. "Be happy for others."

"Fine." She huffed and crossed her arms. "Don't get me wrong, Lilly. I'm delighted for you, but it's just... Andrew." She gagged. "He's a player and I don't want to get your sweet, tiny, winy heart to get broken by that apesh*t."

"I know what I'm getting myself into." I smiled.

She darted her eyes at me like she was looking for something, then sighed and patted my shoulder.

"It was out of the blue and maybe that's why I was shocked, but I'm happy for you." She beamed, and I turned her smile.

"We're here," Brittany announced as she parked in the packed lot.

"How did you find the space in this mess?" Chloe asked, getting out. The entire area was packed with cars and people.

"They kept a space for us." She answered and pointed to our opposite where the guys were standing.

I got out of the car and saw Andrew leaning on Ben's car. He wore a blue shirt which had a few buttons open, showing his chest with white shorts and shoes.

And damn, he looks good!

"Already twinning, huh?" Chloe teased, and my cheeks heated. I glanced up and saw Andrew already looking at me, making my steps slower than others.

"What took you so long?!" Louis whined to his girlfriend.

"It's really difficult to buy clothes, you know..." She told him about the struggle, but I couldn't concentrate on her as I watched Andrew's eyes rake over me.

Abruptly, my insides clenched and my body grew hot. I took slow breaths to calm my nerves and my heart, which was beating furiously.

Maybe I'm having a heart attack?

"Let's go," Nate said, cutting my thoughts.

"We've wasted enough time," David grumbled, walking in front.

"We..." Ben plopped his arm over my shoulder and grinned. "... are going to have so much fun!" His blue eyes gleamed like something was going in his head and Toby chuckled.

We?

"Vamanos!" Louis mimicked Dora.

Ben kept his arm over me and dragged me towards the entrance with everyone else. I peeked at Andrew, who was standing still with a horror expression on his face.

What's going on?

My question was answered eventually when we walked together around and watched the parade, then at a concert a local band was playing and walking in circles, going from one stall to another. I got what they were doing.

Keeping Andrew and me apart on purpose.

I said nothing when a few times Andrew protested, but they just mocked him and he looked like he was about to explode from outrage.

"Let's go to the mirror maze!" Louis exclaimed, pointing at the vast tent with a mirror banner over it.

"Yes!" Madeleine and Chloe cheered.

"No way." Ben and Brittany said simultaneously and Nate, Tiana, and David agreed with them.

"Boring." Madeleine booed them. "Jordan?"

"Yes," Jordan answered, making Madeleine grin.

"Let's go." Louis dragged me and Chloe, followed by Madeleine and Jordan.

I peeked at Andrew and saw him shooting daggers at Louis.

"I don't think it's a good idea," I tried back when Jordan and Louis went to buy tickets.

"Don't be ridiculous." Chloe winked. "It'll be fun."

We stepped inside the tent and walked through the lane of mirrors. Everyone made a joke about how they looked in it. Some showed us short, fat, thin, and goofy. I chuckled when Louis began making duck voices and actions in front of the mirror and suddenly there was black.

"What the f**k?!" Madeleine shrieked when the lights turned off.

"Don't freak out, Maddie." I heard Jordan's voice walk away. "Give me your hand."

"What is going on?!" Louis shrilled voice came from afar.

"Uh... Guys..." I began wandering in the dark, keeping my hands in front to touch someone or something, but only air.

Abruptly, after a few minutes, the lights turned on, making my eyes squeeze shut. Slowly blinking my eyes, I cleared my vision and looked around to see no one was there.

Where did they go?!

"Guys! Where are you?!" I heard Louis screaming.

"I'm here with Maddie!" Jordan answered, and I whirled on my heels, but all I saw was myself in the mirrors.

"I'm freaking out now!" Chloe shuddered.

"I'm here!" I shouted and turned to my left to see Chloe. "Chloe!" I ran to her, but my face clashed with the mirror.

Okay... Not Chloe.

Rubbing my nose, I looked around and my eyes caught Madeleine on her knees and Jordan rubbing her back. She was rocking on her feet and Jordan was patting her back.

"Maddie..." I stepped towards them but turned out it was also a mirror.

"Chloe, Lilly makes sounds so I can find you!" Louis announced and Chloe began singing La La.

I was about to open my mouth, but someone clasped a hand around my mouth, making my eyes go wide in panic.

"Shh. It's me." My shoulders relaxed when I heard Andrew.

Where did he come from?

He took his hand off, and I slowly turned around. His lips curled into a devilish smile, making my heart skip a beat.

"Let's get you out of here." He interlaced our hands.

I gaped at our hands locked as he turned from one corner to another. Chloe continued singing in the background and Louis shouted that he almost found her, but Andrew kept unfazed. I didn't know how, but he got us out from the back door of the tent.

"Finally." He sighed and turned towards me. "Sorry about my a**hole friends." He grumbled, referring to the two hours we spent with the group.

"It's um... Alright." I murmured, adjusting my glasses.

"I'm sorry." His expression soften and he squeezed my hand a little. "I'll make it up to you. I promise."

"What about them?" I asked, looking back in the tent.

"They'll find their way." He chuckled.

"How did you find me?"

"It's a secret." He winked.

We stepped away from the tent, and Andrew told me to be cautious of the ones standing outside. I watched Brittany, David, Tiana, and Nate waiting for us outside. Ben and Toby were nowhere to be found. They didn't pay attention to us and we strolled into the sea of people.

"Now it's time for our date." Andrew grinned, and I ducked my head in excitement.

Why am I suddenly feeling shy?

~•~ • ~•~ • ~•~

Andrew's POV

I should have known they'll put on a stunt like this.

The moment Ben dragged Lillian with him, I knew I made the biggest mistake of my life by bringing Lillian here with everyone else for my date. After hours of torture and roaming around with my dumbsh*t friends, dear Louis went to the mirror maze, and that's when my brain bulb lit.

When they got inside, I paid the guy who was in charge of it. I asked him to switch the lights off and tell me the way out of the maze. Knowing my friends, I knew they'll get separated, and that's exactly what happened. I got the chance and took Lillian out of there, and now we were finally alone.

First, we went to eat because we were starving. I learned a few things about Lillian. She doesn't like spicy stuff, hates bacon which I already knew, and she likes sweet things.

No wonder she's a sweet girl.

We strolled around the stalls and went for rides, and I did everything to stay away from my friends. At a stall, I saw Ben and Toby and I took Lillian the other way. We took a picture in the photo booth and when we were coming out; I saw Brittany with others and escape from there before they could see us. My phone kept ringing, but I ignored it.

I peeked down at our interlocked hands and I couldn't control my grin. Her hands were so soft and fit perfectly in mine. She sometimes unconsciously rubbed her thumb over my hand, sending electric shocks to my arm.

She looked so gorgeous in that blue dress with her open waist-length hair which was curled from the ends. My eyes wandered over her and a thought crossed my mind.

How the f**k am I lucky to go out with such a beautiful, innocent, and kind person?

"Let's go to the Ferris wheel," Lillian said, making me halt.

"The what?" I gulped.

"Ferris wheel." She pointed at the enormous wheel in front and grinned. "The line is short too."

So is my patience.

"Yeah... Uh... How about we look at..." I glanced around to divert her attention. "Uh, jewelry!" She frowned and, without waiting for her reply, I dragged her there.

"But I don't want..." she trailed off.

"There must be something." She darted around the store and shook her head. "What about this?" I picked a heart-shaped necklace.

"No..."

"Why?" I frowned. "It's pretty-"

"I don't want you to buy me anything, Andrew." She firmly said, looking into my eyes with her deep green ones. "Can we just go to the Ferris-"

"How about I win you something?" I cut her off.

"What?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"If you don't want me to buy you anything, then I'll win something for you." I leaned into her face and smirked. "Would you like that?"

She visibly swallowed hard and averted her gaze. "Sure."

"Great." My lips stretched into a grin.

The stall next to the gun game was where I took her. Smirking, I picked up the gun and paid the guy. I've played this game hundreds of times and was an expert. Aiming at the balloons, I popped one after another, hitting all of them. The people standing around watching us began applauding, and I bowed.

"Thank you." I beamed when I saw Lillian looking amazed.

"What would you like, sir?" The guy gestured towards the prizes.

I grinned and pointed at the white stuffed dog toy.

"To remind you of AJ." I gave it to Lillian. "Which will automatically make you think of me."

"Thank you." She giggled and tightly hugged it. "It's so cute. I'll take good care of him."

I wish I was that dog.

"Now can we go-"

"Get some ice cream, yes, please." I cut her off and lead the way, but then I realized she wasn't following me. "What are you waiting for?" I asked, facing her.

"Why are you avoiding it?" She asked, and I played obliviously.

"Avoiding? What?"

"The Ferris wheel." She glanced at it, then back at me. "Are you acrophobic?"

"What? No!" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"What are you afraid of?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You're acting weird, Andrew." She stopped in front of me, scrutinizing me with her intense gaze. "Something's bothering you."

Damn, she's observant. I'm used to dating brainless girls who don't care about anything else, but I should have known Lillian will get it.

She's smart.

"Nothing. I thought we'll go there in the end..." I tried to explain, but her face scrunched in confusion, knowing it wasn't working. "But if you want to go now, then no worries!" I tried to sound as cheerful as I could and marched towards the Ferries Wheel.

It wasn't like I didn't want to go there, but Jordan's words rang in my ear like an alarm. If something happens like that and I lose control, then it'll be a problem. I didn't want Lillian to think I was trying to get into her pants.

For once I want more with her than just that.

"You don't have to do it if you're afraid-"

"I'm not afraid." I scoffed and got the tickets. "As I said, I wanted to go in the end."

Fortunately for me, the line was short, and we got a seat. Gulping, I went inside the carriage and sat on it, with Lillian in front of me. I kept my mind distracted thinking of anything but her sweet lips and that I want-

Think of something else!

The wheel began moving ever so slowly and we began going up. I suck a deep breath when our knees brushed a little. The carriage was large enough for four people, but suddenly it felt smaller.

"It's so amazing," Lillian whispered as the wheel went on the top and began going down.

"Y-yeah." My voice came out horse.

"Are you alright, Andrew?" She asked, sounding concerned.

"I'm good." I cleared my throat.

"Are you sure you're not sick or something? You look flushed."

I took a deep breath and tried to control my drumming heart. This was all my friends' fault for dumping ideas in my head. Shaking my head, I turned toward Lillian and it was a huge mistake.

Her beautiful green eyes, hidden beneath her glasses, sparkled under the moonlight. My eyes darted from her eyes to her cheek, which was a shade of pink, then to her lips, which were moving.

"You are afraid of heights, aren't you? I should have guessed why you were refusing to come here. I'm so sorry Andrew that I made you-"

"Don't please." I averted my gaze down to my shoes.

"But I force you and now you look like you're about to puke-"

"It's not about the height. It's about the kiss." I exclaimed.

"What?"

Sighing, I told her the truth. "Long story short. Last night the guys said that I should take you to the Ferris wheel, which will lead to a kiss..." I blurted everything, then peeked at her puzzled face. "... Well, that's what they saw in movies."

She opened and closed her mouth in shock, then her brows furrowed in confusion.

"Does the thought of kissing me makes you puke?" She mumbled.

"What no!" I shrieked. "That's not... I was just..." I saw the disappointment in her eyes and I took a deep breath and honestly told her. "You don't know how damn much I want to kiss you, but I'm trying to control myself, which, by the way, is very difficult. I'm aware of my reputation and I don't want you to think I'm just playing with you, that's all."

I finished and waited for her response, but the Ferris wheel came to a stop on the top and I glanced down to see people getting out of it.

And our time's up.

~•~ • ~•~ • ~•~

A/N

He he hello my dear friends! 👀

It's been long huh? 😌

I wasn't busy with work but I was reading a book series 'Bullied' by Vera Hollins which by the way is amazing! The series contains 5 books all lit and if you're interested in dark romance then it's definitely for you ❤

Now moving towards our first date which didn't go that bad and our Lilldrew got some time alone.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter and as for the ending...

What do you think will happen?
Kiss or no kiss? 😏

Stay tuned for part 5 of Spring break which will be up on... Not sure but hopefully soon 😬

And also I updated four more characters' aesthetics 💃

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.5K 1.1K 129
This story is my happy place; I do not plan on ever finishing it. It will go on and on like a soapie. Might break it up into volumes later. "Grab a b...
740 196 41
.。*♡✧*。 [COMPLETED; EDITING] Junior year at Everdear Lynx High takes a turn when Elaine Dearly decides to take her best friend, Eleanor's love life i...
A Hidden Picture Per 𝐂.

Literatura romàntica

408K 13.1K 53
Annalise sees the world as though she is looking at it from afar. As if it's just a meaningless painting in a museum that she is observing. Admiring...
undeniable Per peachy :)

Literatura romàntica

1.2M 30.8K 57
He's smirking down at me as he says, "Um, you're in my seat." I laugh and say, "You realize that is the most cliche thing you could possibly say?" ...