Bring me back โ–“โ–“๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ž๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ...

By SiaRosebunny

Hoseok's father was tricked, resulting in loss of all their money and finally the people who tricked him even... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ๐•ป๐–‘๐–”๐–™โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ1โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ2โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ3โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 4 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 5 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 6 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 7 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 8 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“‘๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 9 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐”€๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ญ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ?
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 10 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 11 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“˜ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 12 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ด'๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐”‚
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 13 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ญ๐”‚ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ผ ๐“˜๐“ญ๐“ด
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 14 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ๐“‘๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ
๐•น๐–Š๐–œ ๐•ญ๐–”๐–”๐– : ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ธ๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 15 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 16 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 17 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 18 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 19 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 20 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฝ ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 21 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 22 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 23 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 24โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 25 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ see
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 26 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 27 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 28 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 29 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 30 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 31 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
๊จ„๏ธŽAPPRECIATING YOU๊จ„๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 32 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 33 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 34 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ35โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 36 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 37 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 38 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 39 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 40 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 41 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 42 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 43 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 44 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 45 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 46 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 47 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 48 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 49 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 50 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 51 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ52โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 53 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ54โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ This doesn't feel right
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 55 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 56 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 57 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 58 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 60 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 61 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 62 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 63 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 64 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 65 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 66 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 67 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 68 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 69 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ 70 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

โ˜พ๏ธŽ 59 โ˜ฝ๏ธŽ

1.7K 93 270
By SiaRosebunny

you can't let go,
You have to remember,
Because I can only live
in your memories.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Wait,

His hand, am I imagining it? It's faint but it's shaking..his hand on the steering.

Author's pov

Yoongi leaned in, surprising hoseok when he suddenly put his hand on his, which was on the steering.

" Boss, this... Your hand "

"You shouldn't be grabbing people's hands when they are driving, kitten what if- "

" Stop the car "

" Huh? "

" Please "

Hoseok clicked his tongue as he went a little ahead and stopped to the side and as soon as he did his hand was grabbed by yoongi again.

" Are you ok boss? I-its been shaking for a while now. "

Yoongi diverted his attention to hoseok when he pulled his hand away rather drastically.

" It's just a bit, it won't affect the drive "

" That is not what I'm worried about! Why? What's wrong ? Does it hurt? "

Hoseok sighed out of frustration when yoongi was making a fuss over something like this and answered with a

"no, it's just random. It'll stop before you know it "

Yoongi looked at Hoseok's hand that was still faintly shaking and unconsciously rubbed the soft part of the palm while wondering for the reason.

It was serious when someone as cold and emotionless shows even a sign of something pain that they usually would never.

" It's not stopping ... W-what do I do ? "

" Yoongi, this is unnecessary talk it's just a faint shaking "

Yoongi seemed like he heard hoseok but still proceeded to tightly hold his palm with his two hands, in a desperate attempt to stop it.

Pft-

Yoongi looked up, suddenly hearing a sound and watched as hoseok laughed at him with amusement.

" How do you think trying to crush my hand will stop it from shaking ? "

He teased and smirked, stopping his laughter making yoongi look down again, now with the corner of his lips curving down from time to time.

" Come on let it go, let me drive back now "

Hoseok raised an eyebrow when he didn't respond, he kept looking down. He was confused until a water drop fell on his palm.

Hoseok immediately raised yoongi's face with his other hand to find a pair of teary eyes. He frowned at the sudden sight.

" You- why are you crying? "

Yoongi frowned back, still not letting go of his hand that was shaking.

" I'm not crying!"

The boy almost raised his voice. The ends of his lip kept flinching downwards even while he kept them pressed together as tears dropping from his eyes increased.

Hoseok looked rather puzzled. We'll he understood he shouldn't ask a crying person if he was crying.

He sighed

" Stop it "

He just couldn't keep his attitude when he was too amused by yoongi's expression of trying to look angry while crying over random stuff.

' this is dangerous '

Is what he had in his head

Yoongi was getting more frustrated when he saw hoseok wasn't looking concerned while not even trying to stop him from crying which in turn led to more tears.

" It was my first time placing a flower on it, their grave. It was just a physical reaction. "

He moved his hand from the boy's chin to his cheek, whipping his tears which his thumb.

" Are you satisfied now? "

He said as he leaned closer to yoongi, hoping to for a kiss when the boy look like he calmed down.

When hoseok was inches away from meeting those twitching lips yoongi's eyes flowed with tears again.

" I- I'm sorry... "

Yoongi only cried more now, moving away from the other.

Hoseok groaned in confusion he didn't like the crying type because he could never figure out what was going on in their head and yoongi seemed to have picked up some hobbies.

" I forced ...you even i-if when you said you did't want to "

He sniffled as he kept talking in the of his flowing tears.

" J-just a bit- I'll sto- "

Yoongi whimpered when he suddenly felt a hand on the back of his head thinking hoseok was pissed cause he knew he never liked when someone cries.

Only for him to be pulled closer to hoseok and his face onto his chest.

" Exaggerating over a hand, when did you turn into such a cry baby? "

Hoseok's pov

I thought he'd stop the fountain once I hug him like usual but I guess I made a mistake because it seemed like I made it worse.

I couldn't take my eyes off him while he cried over whatever he had in his head while clenching onto my shirt.

After a while, I was relieved when it seems like he stopped cause I only heard sniffles so I stroked his head to get his attention.

" Done ? "

He was so out of it, that he just stared at me with puffy eyes and a strained nose. That's when I realised I was crazy enough to be turned on by his current face.

" Do you even remember why you've be crying ? "

" I- "

I couldn't help it, I used my hand which was still on the back of his head to pull him up slightly and reach his lips.

' salty '

I watched as he struggled to breathe through the kiss while putting on a pained expression, he's developed a habit of flinching when ever my tongue touched under his tongue.

' damn it, I might just violate him in the car if this goes on '

I broke the kiss as soon as he moaned when I unconsciously bit over the cut on his lower lip.

" Sorry, does it still hurt ? "

He looked rather dazed to answer me while he examined his lower lip which had the cut on it. Now having a flushed cheeks paired with his puffy eyes and pink nose.

' damn it '

" Kitten.. "

Author's pov

Yoongi flinched when hoseok suddenly slid his hand which was cold because of the AC in the car under his shirt while pressing his waist with his thumb giving him goosebumps all over.

" The windows are tinted "

Yoongi blushed almost immediately after understanding what hoseok was intending.

Hoseok moved his hand away with a smirk and started the car again.

" But your hand ... "

" It's just faint, It'll probably stop in a while so don't cry, I can't hold back again  "

Yoongi blushed looking at hoseok who got back to driving after calming yoongi. Although he thought yoongi wasn't one to get that emotional to the point he'd cry so heavily, it was not normal.

He brushed it off thinking it was because he just saw his parents after so long that is also one of the reasons hoseok didn't want to lay his hands on yoongi so soon.

He wanted the boy to have some time to think things through.

" although it's my mistake for lying to you, I'm glad you found out about the truth yourself before Mike told you "

Hoseok glanced to the side when he felt yoongi pull on his sleeve.

" we'll talk about it tomorrow ... But um "

Yoongi blushed looking down at his hands as he blurred out.

" Before you asked..for that..I didn't say no "

Hoseok was so surprised to the point he forgot he was driving for a second.

" Do you know what I asked before? "

Yoongi nodded in response with his hand still holding hoseok's sleeve.

Hoseok started at yoongi before snapped out of it.

" It was meant to tease you "

"  o-oh ..sorry. "

Yoongi blurred out and hurriedly let go of hoseok's sleeve completely embarrassed and dumbfound at his own behaviour. He himself knew he's been too emotional from the time he cried while taking a bath once and didn't even know the reason.

He snapped out of it when he felt a hand pat on his head.

" We've got all night if that's what you want "

It felt like his head exploded even after hoseok took his hand off of his head. He could neither deny nor accept what he heard so he couldn't say a word.

He remained silent which indirectly meant he accepted it.

' I'm sorry boss... I want to keep this moment happy. I'll tell you as soon as we go to a flat. '

After a while

Hoseok looked at his shoulder as he caressed a pair of puffy eyes.

" Park the car, is my king's sweet ready?"

" Yes sir, we've arraigned everything you've previously prefered sir. "

" Don't disturb me unless I call for service"

He said as he entered the elevator while holding a deeply asleep boy in his arms while the boy constantly kept rubbing his face into hoseok's chest and the boss wasn't pissed at all which left the servers who were now bowing in front of the closing elevator, stunned.

" Hey what's going on? That kid that the boss is personally carrying.. that was strange "

" I heard boss highly favoured the new hacker and didn't order for any service since the kid came to the other branch A club one day "

" Oh yes! I heard the next day boss personally carried a half-naked boy out of the club "

" Ah~ Did you see the way he was looking at that kid? "

" Listen, there was a rumour that boss didn't kill that Japanese mafia guy his name .. uh yeah, Mike! Because the hacker asked to not kill him "

" Eh? No way~ "

" YA! "

they all gulped, turning back to find a pissed-off manager standing behind them.

" GET TO WORK NOW ! "

They all shouted a ' yes mam! ' and dispersed in their directions and the manager sighed.

' We need it to make a good impression! We can't lose to branch A just because it is near to boss's house'

Is what the manager had in her mind.

Yoongi's pov

I woke up to the alone, in an unfamiliar room and comfortable bed but calmed down when I saw boss's shirt tossed on a chair beside a table that had a wine bottle and a glass.

' I told him I wouldn't sleep while he drives but looks like I did '

I got out of the bed and checked the wine bottle, it was completely empty. I guess I've been sleeping for a while now.

" I see you finally woke up "

I turned back to find him wearing a black robe and walking towards me.

" I'm sorry I don't know when I fell asleep "

He hummed as he placed his hand on my cheek caressing the corner of my eye with his thumb.

" It's fine, looks like it helped reduce the puffiness "

That's when I remembered about his hand. I was about to grab it when he move it away.

" It back to normal "

He said as he moved his fingers. It wasnt shaking anymore... That's a relief. It must have been difficult for him... For his body to react like that.

" I'm really sorry, I didn't think- "

He suddenly walked closer and closer until I felt my cheeks heat up and had to move back till my butt touched the table from before.

He put his hands either sides of my body as he leaned into my neck.

"Yeah, you should be sorry about it, Shouldn't you? Blackmailing a mafia saying you answer will depend on what I do. You're not really innocent huh"

I unconsciously gulped, he was so close that I feared he even heard me gulp. Why is he saying it like this... I can't even think straight..

"Y-yes... "

I shut my eyes tight not being able to take it anymore, his tone and the distance were enough for me to get goosebumps all over my arms.

" Pft- "

He suddenly brusted into laughter as he rested his head on my shoulder.

' I really want to see his face when he's laughing like that.. why is he putting his face on my shoulder, I can't see it...'

" Shouldn't you be fighting back? So you really where trying to blackmail me when you said that? Damn pft- "

I couldn't help my cheeks... They were getting warm on their own when he randomly bit on my neck for a second before biting right beside it again.

He causally slid his hand under my shirt as he licked my neck. I couldn't stop the sounds that I embarrassingly let out.

" Right, I forgot "

He suddenly took his face off my shoulder and looked at me. Somehow I was even more embarrassed now.

" Good job, you've finally managed to put on some weight. "

I was stunned hearing that, he must have noticed when he carried me here, he said it with a small smile as he patted my head as if I achieved something that made my heart hurt badly.

Right the baby, I have to tell him, he seems to be in a good mood... He said he loves me, even if what he loves is my body, if that's true, then maybe he'll still let me stay.

" Boss, I wanted to talk to you for a bit.. "

He hummed as he came closer to me again, by now I could feel his eyes concentrate on my lips. There will be no way to stop him later so I put my hand on my lips blocking him.

" Later "

He said soinding kind of frustrated and grabbed my hand, pulling it away from my mouth with such ease when I was using all my strength just to cover my it.

He glared at me as he licked between my index and ring fingers. I must stop him and say it now or else I won't have the courage or energy to do it later.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🍵

         ∧_∧
    ⊂(・ω・')つ-、
   ///  /_/ |
   L /⊂ヽノL|/|
 / ̄ ̄旦 ̄ ̄ ̄/|
/______/ ||
||―――――-|

BUNNYꨄ︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.4K 22
โ˜…When his Enemy becomes his boss!โ˜… "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
371K 13.3K 31
Kim Hoseok is a son of the pack leader, the head alpha. He is one the strongest alphas in his father's pack, after his father, that is. He is always...
95.3K 6.8K 62
Sope Mafia AU: Jung Hoseok, the most skilled assassin who values his freedom the most, never thought he would be left with no choice but to join the...
105K 5.7K 57
Sope high school AU: Min Yoongi, school's bad boy, has his own band, isn't interested in anything but music. Jung Hoseok, sunshine in a human form...