Million Miles Away (Pentagon...

By AH_Agustus

Ely might have a promising career in a world of current events. She wanted to be a reporter neither broadshee... More

STATEMENT:
Prelude
It All Started
Getting To Know Each Other
Romantic Retardation
Revelation
Induction Ball
Oh No!
Annoying Josh
Annoyed Josh
It's Not Funny
Josh & Johnny
Surprised, Surprise!
Disaster
Trying To Survive
The Girl Is Mine
Josh & Ely
Josh & Ely (Part 2)
Torn Between Two Lovers
Annoyed Ely
Alexandra's Kitchen
Kyle & Ely
Kyle & Ely (part 2)
Josh & Ana
Quick Sand
It's About Time
It's About Time (part 2)
Johnny & Josh
Oh Boy!
Denial
Trip
Trip 2
Guilty Feeling
Awkward!
Kyle
Regrets
Break It To Me Gently
Really?
Things Are Out Of Hand
Ely & Ana
Confused Johnny
Josh, Kyle & Johnny
She's really unwilling!
Thank You
This Can't Be Happening!
EPILOGUE

Ely, Kyle, Johnny & Josh

478 43 48
By AH_Agustus

Ely get a lot of signals. Yes, signals, both from Kyle and Johnny. She liked to think that Johnny maybe nice to her because of Josh, he might know about Jersey, but then why would Johnny treat her nice.

If Josh thought of her as a cheap girl who doesn't regard herself, Johnny would never be nice to her. But he is.

"You want some coffee?" Johnny asks her.

"No thanks." She smiled back at Johnny.

They were on the tent. She is revising the script because Ana Vender had her tantrums again.

"You don't like me Ely, do you?"

"I'm sorry?"

"I'd like to think you were just avoiding me because you don't want my brother to think you're trying to win my affection but I guess I'm wrong. You really don't like me."

"You're a nice person Johnny."

"Oh, please Ely don't patronize me. I am not going to fire you if you will be honest with me. I like honest people."

"Yeah, your right" Ely gave Johnny her shy smile "You're Josh brother that's why I kept my distance, but I like you Johnny."

"You do?" Johnny's eyes sparks,

"I didn't mean like...you know...like..." Ely is uncomfortable with the thought of Johnny's meaning with the word 'like'.

"Oh, no, no, please, I didn't mean it that way." Johnny laughs softly. "I'm engaged to be married so you don't have to worry a thing. I mean...like...you know...as a friend or a brother."

'A brother in law' Ely thought, but she disregard that thought immediately and said "Yeah, I think we can be friends."

"You know..."Johnny looks at her "You should let go of your smile; I think you will look more captivating if you do."

'What is wrong with these people, and what is wrong with my smile?' Ely asks herself.

"My brother told me..."Johnny paused for a while, he's thinking whether he would say it to Ely or not "Well, my brother told me you two doesn't get along. I apologized with my brother's behavior, he can be annoying sometimes."

"That's okay, he's famous I guess that's what famous people do sometimes."

"He's...just be patient with my brother will you?"

"Yeah" Ely nods.

"Thanks" Johnny holds her hand and squeezes it a little.

"I'm sorry am I interrupting?" Kyle entered the tent.

"No" Ely said abruptly and remove her hands from Johnny's.

"I can come back later." Kyle said.

"No, it's alright." Johnny rise up and turn to Ely "I will check the crew."

Ely nods, Kyle was uneasy.

"What is it Kyle?" Ely asks.

"Nothing, I'm sorry I interrupted you guys."

"You didn't interrupt anything Kyle."

"Is Johnny..." Kyle was hesitant.

"Is Johnny what?"

Kyle took a sit, he rests his elbows on his knee and interlocks his fingers.

"What do you think of Johnny?" He asks Ely with uneasiness.

"What do you mean?"

"Is he...I think..." Kyle stammered.

"Is he...you think..." Ely questioned Kyle.

"He likes you, do you like him?"

"Yeah, I like him." Ely said without a pause.

Kyle felt sad.

"I think he and I can be good friends." Ely adds.

"Friends?" Kyle felt a bit of joy. "And what about me?"

"What about you?"

"What do you think of me?"

"Where is this conversation going?"

"I like you Ely."

Ely lifts her eyebrows 'I like you is the word of the day' she said to herself then she laughs softly.

"Please don't laugh."

"I'm sorry I'm just..." Ely crossed her eyebrows "What's with the "I like you" people seems to utter the words so often."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you mean by 'like'?"

"Like the real definition of 'like'?"

"Definition of the word 'like' on preposition, conjunction, noun, adjective or adverb?"

Kyle laughs softly, and then he became serious.

"I'm falling for you Ely."

'Oh my God, this is not happening.' Ely said to herself.

"I know we've known each other recently but..."

"You don't know me that much Kyle."

"I know, and I am willing to know you more, if you would let me."

"Kyle..."

"I'm not rushing you into anything Ely, I just want you to know how I feel and I hope this won't affect our friendship."

Ely was speechless.

"You're not angry right?"

"No I'm not, I'm just surprised."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize."

"So...can I court you?"

"I don't think I'm the right girl for you Kyle."

"Why, because you have a child?"

"How did you know that?"

Ely is worried, how many people know she has a kid.

"I came to your house the other day; your kid opened the door for me. Levy, she's beautiful."

"Did you tell anyone about her?"

"I presumed you kept it a secret, so no."

"Can you keep it a secret because..."

"You can count on me Ely, I won't tell a soul."

"Thanks Kyle."

"Don't mention it, but you have to make a deal with me in return."

"What deal?"

"That you will introduced me to Levy as your friend and you will let me visit to your home."

"And why would you like me to do that?" Ely smiled at Kyle.

"I told you, I am going to court you, and I believe I could pay you some respect by courting you at your home and not here on the set."

Ely laughs.

"You really are serious, are you?"

"Yes I am."

"I can't promise you anything Kyle..."

"Like I said, I am not expecting anything from you Ely, just let me show you that my intentions are pure."

"Alright" Ely answered with a sweet smile on her face.

Then Josh entered, he had the angry look on his face. If glared could kill Ely would die in an instant. Then he left without uttering any word.

***

I know, things are a little bit complicated, I really had a hard time writing this, hope you will enjoy this people. And thank you for all the support, and the views, and everything.

Sincerely,

Ana Hubert Augustus

a.k.a.

A.H. Augustus.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
4.3M 272K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...