Surprised, Surprise!

"What is going on?"

Liza asked Ely, she can't wipe her smile off her face.

"Josh Scurlock just gave you a drink." Liza is now teasing her friend.

"Liza, please, it's just a mineral water." Ely ignored Liza.

"Oh come on Ely that was Josh Scurlock. If that man gave me a mineral water I would drink it even if it has poison."

"You are over reacting."

"Yeah, right I won't drink a poison for that man that was stupid and I am not stupid but hello...I'm just making a point."

"Point taken, I won't drink this that scumbag maybe put poison on this."

"That is over reacting, why would he do that?"

"Have you not thought of it? How come he became so nice all of a sudden, can't you see?"

"Hmm, maybe...just maybe...you know, he started to like you again."

"Maybe, but I don't care, he's with Ana...I can't compete with that woman."

"Did you just say compete?" Liza is surprise "Wow, so there is a competition huh."

"That's not what I meant."

"Don't bother to take it back, you said it already, and for the record you are far more desirable than Ana Vender."

Ely attempt to answer but Ana interrupts them.

"Did I hear my name?" Her eyebrows are furrowed.

"Yeah, we are just admiring you Ana." Ely smiled.

"You do?" Ana is snobbish.

"Yeah" Liza answered "I'm just telling my friend here she's more attractive than you."

"Liza" Ely scolds her friend.

Ana eye balled Ely and turn to Liza and said.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

"Yeah, right" Liza laughs "It appears to me a lot of observer here on the set finds my friend attractive."

Ely butts in

"Liza let's go out and have some lunch?"

"I understand your concern Liza" Ana said "But I don't want you talking behind my back, if you want to say something tell it to me straight."

"Well" Liza stands up "We don't like you, and tell your boyfriend stop flirting with my best friend."

"He's not flirting with Ely."

"Can we just go?" Ely said.

"Wait" Ana chased them "I'm so sorry guys; I know I can be difficult sometimes..."

"You are always difficult Ana." Ely said.

"Yeah, and I know I don't have an excuse for being the kind of person you guys hate but I do apologize for my behavior."

"That's okay, you're an actress, and some actors are annoying that can be your excuse." Liza said.

"Being famous doesn't give me the right to be annoying."

"Liza is not an actress but she can be annoying sometimes." Ely said.

Ana laughs softly.

"Don't laugh" Liza said "You look like you are insulting me."

"I'm sorry" Ana said to Liza "I like you, you have some guts to tell other people what you feel and I like that in a person. It's hard to find honest people in this business."

"Is she for real?" Liza asked Ely.

"Look" Ana said "I understand if you don't like me. Again I'm sorry."

Ana smiled and left them.

***

The next day, Johnny received a call from Ely, she can't make it to work, there's been an emergency and it's personal that's why Ely didn't elaborate. When Johnny told Josh about the call Josh decides to visit Ely at her place.

Errol opened the door for Josh, there is a surprised look on Josh face. Errol is good looking, with a masculine built; he's half naked when he answered the door. Levy is on his neck and she holds her uncle's hair tightly, she was giggling.

"What?" Errol asks the man on their door.

"I'm sorry, my name is Josh Scurlock, and I'm looking for Ely...Ely Reyes."

Josh is uncomfortable. Errol possess a scary appearance, he's looks like a person who would smack you in the face if you do something that won't pleases him.

"You're the famous guy?" Errol said.

"I don't think...I don't...I'm not..." Josh blathers.

"Ely is not here." Errol said with authority on his voice.

"I'm sorry; just tell her I came to see her."

"Tell her that when you sees her."

Then Errol slammed the door.

The first time Errol saw Josh in a movie where her sister was watching, he thought of Levy and now he saw Josh in personal his suspicion is confirmed.

'That bastard, I can't believe he have some guts to come here.' Errol said to himself.

"Uncle, who is that man, why did you slam the door?" Levy asked.

"He's an enemy. Don't open the door to that man you understand me."

"But he was looking for mommy, maybe he's a friend like Uncle Kyle and Uncle Tony."

"I doubt that."

"Would you tell mom there was an enemy at the door?"

Errol smiled, his niece is pretty sharp.

"Your mom and I have a lot of talking to do."

Ely came in from the kitchen.

"What's to talk about and who's on the door?"

"Uncle said he is an enemy." Levy said.

"An enemy, who is it?" Ely is confused.

"Josh Scurlock." Errol said, there was anger on his eyes.

'Oh no, my brother knew.' Ely is worried 'why does my daughter need to resemble his father.'

"You and I need to talk." Errol said.

Ely have no choice but to tell her brother. It's now or never.

***