Tʜᴇ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ (ʙᴛs 𝑓𝑓)

By dazzana

[COMPLETED] Kim Taehyung, an eighteen years old boy living a regular life with his family and friends until... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 49

132 5 0
By dazzana

THE VOICES

Jungkook POV

I, Jimin and Baekhyun, we three travelled back to the underworld, now that we have the stone we have a chance that Taehyung will be back to normal. Taehyung must be preparing for the battle with those darklings we need to stop him before he does something that he regret for all his life.

As we entered back into the underworld we hear sounds of forging, rattling and sharpening of swords. From above we saw thousands of darklings, demons, and many other dark figures preparing for the battle. My heart is throbbing loudly as we are reaching back to the Dark Palace, we climbed down from the dragon.

I took a deep breath as the huge doors opened and with careful steps we went inside the Dark Palace, the door closed behind us with a loud thud and the noises of those forging and rattling faded and silence filled the atmosphere.

Everything was quiet now just like the silence before the storm. We glanced at each other and stepped forward, the noises of our footsteps filled the hall as we ventilated further into the Palace.

Taehyung was sitting on the throne wearing a leather black suit with cloak while holding the Staff of Tenebrosity in his hands conversing with Chanyeol and darkling standing right beside the throne. My heart pounding loudly as we walked closer to him. I, Jimin and Baekhyun walked to him and stood in the center of the hall. I swallowed the lump that formed inside my throat.

"Taehyung!" I called out his name and his eyes sharply drifted from Chanyeol to us making our body stiffened, his black iris has no softness that he used to have, my heart ached seeing him this way, becoming the beast right in front of my very eyes.

"Where the fuck were you three?" Taehyung said as venom dripped from his voice and he raised his brows at us in suspiciousness.

"Taehyung that staff you holding is a very bad news, its evil!" I said while taking cautions steps towards stairs that leads to the throne while his eyes observing my every movement, "That staff is making you do these awful things, you don't have to do all this Taehyung, give the staff to me and everything will be fine."

"No, I am not giving you this," He said with a straight face with coldness in his voice making me halt on my steps, "It belongs to me, you are just saying that because you envy the power that I have now."

"It's not that Taehyung!" I said as I let out a stuttered breath, "Listen to me, Tae! It is turning you into a demon!"

"What are you saying?" He asked with frown.

"Believe me Tae, it's trying to control your mind, I know you don't wanna do this." I said while maintaining the eye contact with him, frowing he fluttered his eyes in confusion and broke down the eye contact as glanced down thinking it through but then the wind in the surrounding rose as if whispering something and his grip onto the Staff tightened.

"What if it's exactly what I wanted to do." He said returning back the eye contact with coldness and his breathing enraging. Suddenly the temperature in the hall fell more making it immerse chilled, sending chills down to the spine.

"What if I do want them to suffer like I did, what if I do want them to go through all the pain that they made me go through?" He said as he raised an eyebrow at me with so much bitterness, his voice turning inimical.

"That won't be a right thing to do Taehyung!" Jimin said he shook his head at Taehyung.

"Seriously after all they have done...How would you feel been trapped into the depths of darkness for thousands of years where there is no sun, no happiness, no joy, fighting with your own demons and you're left with no choice but to wait till your own self brings you out of that," Taehyung continued saying with fire in his eyes, I frowned and titled my head in confusion at his words, "And you go through all of those things just because of them."

"We know you have been through a lot but listen to your inner self, this is not who you are, Taehyung." Baekhyun said faced filled with sorrow.

"This is exactly who I really am." He said with iris back to being blank and filled with no emotion and stood up from the throne, passing by us. "Now if you excuse me, I have an empire to lead."

"Taehyung please stop with this madness!" I said and tried to snatch the staff from his hands.

"Let the staff go, Jungkook." Taehyung said with rage as we both held the Staff of Tenebrosity and went back and forth with it.

"No." I said as I held the staff tightly and tried to pull it away, "it's for your own sake, Tae!"

"I thought you would understand how I felt; I thought you loved me, Jungkook." Taehyung said with frown and suddenly rage filled his eyes and the staff lit up, "Perhaps I was wrong!"

With the force of the staff I fell back. Jimin and Baekhyun helped me in getting up and Baekhyun pulled the crossbow and pointed at Taehyung, Chanyeol and the darkling.

"Why are you doing this?!" Chanyeol said frowning in confusion, "We need to lead the darklings so that we could conquer the world just the way we were supposed to."

"And we won't let that happen!" Baekhyun replied as his hands went to his crossbow, "For that you would need to get over our dead body."

"Fine if this is what it takes." Chanyeol replied.

And then they attacked at us.

I and Taehyung fought with each other meanwhile Baekhyun handled Chanyeol, and Jimin fought with the darkling.

"Do you think you could defeat me hm?" Taehyung asked with venom.

"Taehyung listen to your inner voice, this isn't you!" I said with raised voice as I defended from his attack using my sword he kept attacking using the Staff rod but not using the power at me.

"Stop this Chanyeol you are in control of those evil spirits," Baekhyun said to Chanyeol while shooting the arrows at him and he kept dodging them with his sword.

"You think I would believe that? I offered you to be vampire again like you always wanted and this is how you repay me!" Chanyeol said with rage and attacked with his sword, but Baekhyun defended and hit him the arrows and later hit him by using the bow and Chanyeol fell unconscious. Baekhyun sighed.

Jimin flew and shot the light ball at the darkling with his staff and darkling disappeared into black mist and appeared right behind Jimin, he groaned as the darkling buried its claw in his collar bones, Jimin is a healer he can't kill anyone.

Baekhyun noticed Jimin struggling with the darkling, "need some help there moth?" with that he shot the arrow using his crossbow which went through the darkling's heart, tearing it apart and the darkling fell on the ground.

I tried to grab the staff from Taehyung's hand, he is not using his powers on me which means he is fighting within himself, "Taehyung, don't let those evil spirit control you."

Taehyung fluttered his eyes and breathe heavily as he looked at me with confusion, and then forwarded his hands to give me the staff of tenebrosity but something happened as the staff slipped from his hand and flew to the portal's direction and went in the hands of a man wearing a black cloak that's covering his face, walking out of the portal.

We frowned at the person who just entered through the portal, holding the Staff of Tenebrosity, "Who the hell are you now?"

"I am Kim Namjoon." The man said as he uncovered his face, our mouth went agape as our eyes widened in shock.

"How could this be? You were killed by your own son!" Baekhyun said coming out of his shocked state frowning at the person standing right in front and foremost the throne.

"I escaped to the demon realm before he brought the tower on my head." Namjoon said with his heavy voice as he chuckled, "ever since then I was stuck in there and I waited, waited for four thousand years in demon realm to get out, when that mirror image of an Oracle Jin told me to get the staff of Tenebrosity I thought the Kim's prophecy was written for me but it turned out that it wasn't for me, so I waited more until Yoongi summoned me, he said 'our enemies are same' that Jin's very first creation, Vincent has fallen in love with his mortal brother."

"So, I leaded him to the stones of darkness and death to accomplish what I failed at, but since he wasn't in my bloodline the darkness stone backfired making him a beast instead so I told him to give the stone to Vincent who in darkness ended up killing thousands."

"But why? What will you get out of doing this?!" Taehyung said with anger.

"Five thousand years ago from now, I helped Jin in creating those stones of light and life out of love, but he denied my love said, 'he can't accept my love because others won't accept the relation between a deity and a sorcerer ' he choose those humans and his angels over me," Namjoon said with raised voice in wrath, "So, I decided to take revenge and in wrath I created two more stones, the stone of darkness and death by using the demon realm's dust but before I could use them onto Jin, but before I could do that my own son found out my plans and tried to end it but ended up killing himself."

"But how could you live for that long considering you are just a sorcerer." Jimin said with frown.

"Foolish being, time in demon realm doesn't go as human realm." Namjoon replied with fire in his eyes.

"Now after all those years I can finally take my revenge since that prophecy is fulfilled by you." Namjoon said glancing at Taehyung.

"By me?" Taehyung said in confusion.

"Of course you did, you defeated the Dark Lord and brought the Staff of Tenebrosity to the human realm, the darklings are waiting for your move to end all the other empires. And after killing you I will raise the dark empire myself."

He uses the staff of tenebrosity and used its force at Taehyung making him faint.

"Taehyung!" I shouted as he flew away hitting the pillars and falling unconsciousness, I glanced back at Namjoon with rage, "Die you fucker!"

I, Jimin and Baekhyun attacked at the evil sorcerer. We fought for a while but he knocked us down as well by using that evil staff. Namjoon laughed.

"Now the dark empire is mine." Namjoon said and was going away with the Staff.

"Not today!" Taehyung said as he stood up and pupils turned completely black.

"Do you want to know the real truth, Sorcerer? When I entered the rebirth flame with the darkness stone my soul split into two halves, one of them went to human realm taking birth under your name, and the other half stuck into the demon realm with the stone." He began saying to Namjoon with an evil smirk, "While you were busy keeping an eye on me which was in human realm, I kept an eye on you in demon realm."

"I waited for those 2000 years for my other half to come to the demon realm so that I could fulfill the prophecy just the way it was written...who do you think defeated the Dark Lord hun?"

"Vincent!" Namjoon said with widened eyes in horror, "It was you!"

"You, yourself was just the part of the prophecy," Vincent said with an evil laugh as he scoffed and shook his head at Namjoon.

"It was I who gave the darkness stone to your bloodline, and it was I who lead you to come here, so that I could finally end you and your evil schemes."

Vincent said and the black dust roused from his hands going to the sorcerer and circling around him forming a cyclone and we heard Namjoon screaming in pain and as the black dust disappeared so did Namjoon as he body turned into black dust and mixed with the dust around and the staff of Tenebrosity fell on the ground. Vincent walked to the Staff picked it up in his hands.

"Tae-V! What you!-Where you going?" I asked while struggling to get up from the grounds of hall, he turned at me with cold eyes.

"I have got things to do, Jungkook." He replied coldly and walked out of the hall and disappeared as the doors fell shut.

"What was that!" Baekhyun said with frown as he got up, and Jimin did too. We all had injuries and bruises. Jimin went and took out the Stone of Divinity and used it on Chanyeol.

Chanyeol fluttered his eyes open, "Oh my head I-I think some demon punched me badly!" he glanced at the surrounding with confusion, "Waoh when did I get back here!"

"Are you feeling okay now?" Baekhyun said and shook his head to which Chanyeol frowned.

"Didn't I go into the demon realm?" Chanyeol said as his face turned to worry, "Oh wait I gotta bring Taehyung back from the demon realm!"

"Relax Taehyung is back or we thought that it was him." Baekhyun said as he glanced down with sorrow, "Don't you remember anything Chan you were the one who brought him back!"

"I did?" Chanyeol asked in confusion.

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked.

"You guys were distracting those darklings so that I could go into the portal to the demon realm!" Chanyeol said with frown and held his head tightly, "After that everything is a blur."

Baekhyun went and bite Chanyeol in the neck, making him groan.

"What was that for!" Chanyeol said as he snapped at Baekhyun, while Baekhyun skin turned back to pale and his eyes turning back to red making our eyes wide.

"How! How could this-!" Chanyeol let out in surprise.

"Well I just needed the fluid of vampire's blood to transform back into one." Baekhyun said.

The next moment our heads snapped at the hall door as Jackson, Mark, came rushing to us, making us frown.

"Guys! What you doing here!" I asked in confusion to Jackson and Mark, "You weren't supposed to be here!"

"We received a message from Jin and saying that we will find you all here and that there is a battle taking place on the human grounds." Jackson said while panting and titled his head.

"What!" We all said in synch in shock.

We all rushed out and climbed on the dragon and saw two Pegasus on which Jackson and Mark took those two black Pegasus and we flew to the place where that battle is taking place.

(AN: Please vote and comment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
176K 10.5K 36
Vampire King Taehyung - Fledgling Jeongguk - Five years ago Jeongguk woke to a dingy alley, his skin bloodied and bruised and the weight of fangs in...
55.4K 4.4K 66
Taehyung, a young master of Kims when come to the world after isolating himself in the grief of his Grandfather's demise, instantly becomes the talk...
123K 2.2K 13
Editing.. Kim Taehyung is soon to be head alpha of Coral Heart Pack. He is sweet but stern, cold but kind. He is everything a pack could wish for i...