Tʜᴇ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ (ʙᴛs 𝑓𝑓)

Od dazzana

[COMPLETED] Kim Taehyung, an eighteen years old boy living a regular life with his family and friends until... Více

INTRO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 47

106 5 0
Od dazzana

THE FLIGHT

Jungkook POV.

I, Jimin and Baekhyun flew upward with the help of a dragon, the dragon flapped his wings so fast and gradually we ascended to in the middle of the clouds, after a while we saw the sun shining bright and in came the view of a castle in the middle of the clouds, the city build in middle of clouds, the castle looks so beautiful with the water fall right from its beside and as went close to the place we saw Pegasus and beautiful dragons flying around with shining scales.

"Woah! Am I dreaming or are we really in heaven!" Jimin said with astonishment glancing down at the castle while flying on the dragon, the angels with white wings flying around and fairies with golden and black locks wearing white and light color dresses playing golden harp and trumpets, the sounds of beautiful melody reaching our ears, all around was the symbol of snowdrop flower, while some elves wearing armors made of steel training themselves.

"This is Snowdrop Kingdom, the sky city." Baekhyun said as his eyes glistened with tears, "I never thought I would be able to see this place ever again... the last time I saw this place was burning down in fire and completely wracked into dust and pieces, only few of the temples remained."

"You were an angel once, Baekhyun?" Jimin asked with surprise.

Baekhyun sighed, "Well I used to be an elf actually, I used to work for Oracle Jin and guard the angels, until my brother Bogum betrayed me and choose Yoongi's side, so from that I became a vampire and now this..."

"So this is the Snowdrop Kingdom. When Taehyung was an angel two thousand years ago he used to describe this place to me." I said with sad smile, "In all those years I never thought I would be getting a chance to see this place with my own eyes."

We saw the Snowdrop temple and the dragon flew to that place and we climbed down from the dragon, we walked inside the temple and went to the Oracle Jin. He was conversing with the priestess and wearing a white cloak.

"Jin! You sent a message for us to come here." Baekhyun said as we went to him, the priestess walked away.

"Oh you finally came." Jin said with restlessness, "The Kim's Prophecy is coming true! You must save them; their souls are corrupted by going into the demon realm."

"What does the prophecy says?" Jimin asked with frown.

"According to The Kim's Prophecy the angels will fall and one of the fallen will take birth in the Kim's bloodline and would take over the throne in the darkworld." Jin replied to Jimin.

"What! Taehyung is a fallen?" Jimin asked in surprise as his mouth agape.

"He became one when his soul got tainted by that darkness stone two thousand years ago..." Jin began saying as his voice quavered with sadness, "I wanted to save him from the darkness, the humans and demons were all after his blood, we didn't had much time and I was left with no other option but to send him into the rebirth flame, that was the only way to purify his soul back then and to save him from those demons but I never thought it would become the cause for the prophecy to come true."

"But what about the darkness stone back then?" Baekhyun asked as he frowned in confusion, "I remember you gave Vincent the stone to take it with him before going into the rebirth flame and I saw him going into the flames with the stone!"

"I mistaken, I didn't wanted the stone to get into the wrong hands and I thought the stone will get destroy in the rebirth flame but to my dismay it disappeared into the flames and years later the stone was in the hands of Kim's bloodline," Jin said with frown, "And to me that's still a mystery."

"Why would you do that? Why didn't you destroy the stone yourself when you had it with you?" I yelled in exasperation.

"If it was in my hands I would have but the stones couldn't be activated and destroyed if it's not from the Kim's bloodline and therefore, they are the only ones who can either use it or destroy it." Jin said as his face grew pensive, "If we didn't do anything to stop him right now then all the kingdom will fall again. It has happened before, leading the empires to fall into the depths of darkness with him and I am afraid it will happen again the darkness stone was just a small glimpse of what he will become next."

"Yeah we saw the trailer." Baekhyun said as his lips turned into thin lines.

"What will he become?" I asked as my face haggard with worry, and took heavy breaths.

"If he held the Staff of Tenebrosity for long then he will gradually become a demon himself." Jin replied with grief, my body stiffened as I heard that. Images of Taehyung went through my mind becoming a demon, I shut my eyes and shook my head in horror.

"Oh my-!" Jimin said as his face turned pale.

"No! No we can't let him become that!" I said as I grew more and more pensive, "Isn't there any way to stop Taehyung from becoming that?"

"The stone of divinity can help you purifying his soul, it is found in the Mystic Mountains." Jin replied.

"What about Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked with brows furrowed.

"His soul is corrupted but his heart is pure thus he never shed the blood of any innocent. It would be easy to bring him back to normal." Jin replied to Baekhyun.

"Go to Mystic Mountains there is a priestess goes by name Hwasa, talk with her regarding the stone and inform that I have sent you." Jin said as his face etched with sorrow, "Save my son, and don't let the history repeat, you three are our last hope."

"His son?" Jimin said as we walked out of the temple and towards the dragon, "What does he meant by that...Taehyung is the son of Kim's right?"

"He meant by the angels." Baekhyun said as we climbed onto the dragon, "Since he is the creator of those angels, he considers Vincent and other angels as his sons."

"Wait-! If Taehyung's past form Vincent was an angel and Jin was the creator so that makes Jin..." Jimin said with widened eyes.

"The deity." Baekhyun said he nodded his head slightly, "Yeah! Some people used to call him that."

We ascended to the Mystic Mountains.

...

The dragon settled on grounds of the Mystic Mountains and we climbed down. There is a cave in the middle of the mountains, we walked inside and saw three-four priestesses, there was a statue of an angel in the middle and around it river was flowing, and below the statue stood the Priestess wearing a chiton kept in place at the shoulders by fibulae and at waist by a belt.

We went inside and the priestess drifted on us, "Are you Hwasa?"

She raised an eyebrow at us and glanced at us suspiciously, "Oh we are sent by Jin the Oracle."

She nodded, "What's the purpose to travel here?"

"We are looking for a stone of divinity," I said.

"Oh, so you have come for the trail of divine." She said, our heads titled in confusion.

"Trail? We weren't informed for any trails!" I said with confusion.

"Oh then I suppose you can't get the stone of divinity, you may leave."

"No wait-! what's this trail about?" I asked, she glanced back.

"This trail is for determining whether your soul is pure enough to take the stone with you." She said.

I, Jimin and Baekhyun glanced at each other.

"And what if we failed the test?" Baekhyun asked as he raised a brow at her.

"Then you will stuck inside the Mystic Moutains forever and could never return back." She replied, I felt my stomach churning.

"I don't think Jungkook and I are that pure to pass this trail." Baekhyun said, "Maybe we should let the healer go for the trail!"

"What! I-I don't know if I would be able to return!" Jimin said as he swallowed the lump formed in his throat.

"Come on moth you would be able to do this." Baekhyun said encouraging Jimin.

"Perhaps I should go...if this is the only way to save Taehyung then I must do this." I said as I stepped forward with determination, I can't let him become that demon, never.

"Jungkook-umm I would go." Jimin said as he gave an assured look.

"Are you sure, Jimin!" I asked with frown.

"Yeah...I wanna do something for Tae, he has helped me getting out of so many troubles." Jimin said and glanced at priestess Hwasa, "I would go."

She took an empty leaf looking container and filled it with the river water and sprinkled it on Jimin, "May your soul be protected by the almighty."

And with that the Statue of angel turned and opened a door, "Oh god!"

"Good luck, Jimin." I gave him a short hug and he nodded.

"Good luck moth." Baekhyun said with a slight nod.

Jimin went through the door.

(AN: Please vote and comment.)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

18K 806 11
18-year-old Soobin has lived with his father Jungkook since his parents separated. At the wedding day of his mother, he wonders why his father is sti...
32.8K 985 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
123K 2.2K 13
Editing.. Kim Taehyung is soon to be head alpha of Coral Heart Pack. He is sweet but stern, cold but kind. He is everything a pack could wish for i...
176K 10.5K 36
Vampire King Taehyung - Fledgling Jeongguk - Five years ago Jeongguk woke to a dingy alley, his skin bloodied and bruised and the weight of fangs in...