Tʜᴇ Bʟᴀᴄᴋ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ (ʙᴛs 𝑓𝑓)

By dazzana

[COMPLETED] Kim Taehyung, an eighteen years old boy living a regular life with his family and friends until... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 44

109 5 0
By dazzana

THE TOKEN

Jungkook POV.

We got out of that place or shall I say dark palace, Baekhyun said that this is underworld, the throne, those darklings, this whole thing makes sense it is indeed that. The moon here is quite different, it is letting out the blue light just the way its color is, the air is chilled and gloomy, and the sky is so dark.

"What we gonna do now?" Jimin said, "How would we go to the demon realm?"

"The only way we could go into the demon realm is by becoming vampires." Baekhyun said.

"Nah-uh I see what you are trying to do, Baek," Chanyeol said shaking his head, "your schemes for turning back into a vampire won't work."

"This is not a scheme, that is the only way to enter the demon realm and for that we would need to go back to the dungeons, there is a friend of mine who could help us with that." Baekhyun said with a groan.

"At first, you were in denial to even go there and now you are the one suggesting that we should go to the dungeons..." Chanyeol said.

"Look once I turn back into vampire I could go to the demon realm and save Taehyung." Baekhyun said, "And we don't have time to think about everything, right now we can just do what we can."

"Baek is right, Taehyung must be scared in that place and we don't know what would happen to him so we better hurry." I said.

"Alright so how are we going to the dungeons?" Jimin said.

"There is a ferryman in the underworld, he can take us there but for that we would need a token." Baekhyun said.

"Token like what?" I asked.

"A gold coin that we could use as a pass." Baekhyun replied.

"Oh that I have many!" Chanyeol said while bringing out a small bag of coins.

"Where did you get these gold coins from?" Jimin asked.

"From the old fort of Seriana, where else." Chanyeol replied.

"There are gold coins in that fort?" Jimin said.

"Oh whatever guys let's go" I said.

We walked to the dark place where there was a block like building and it wasn't a building but just a lift of it, a very old rusty looking lift with a channel gate made of iron. There was a tall man in that lift, taller than us, wearing a dark cloak covering him a whole while his cloak is floating; there was no face just a skeleton.

"You said there is a ferryman!" I said surprised I glanced at that lift.

"Y-eah!" Baekhyun said with uncertainty.

"So where is that?" I asked.

"Well I was called by that a long time ago," said the man in the lift with a heavy voice.

"So what do we call you now? Liftman?" Chanyeol said with raised brows, mocking him.

"Foolish child! Don't tempt me to take your soul, I can sense your beating heart." The ferryman said.

"I apologies for my husband's behavior," Baekhyun said bowing at the man, "Can you please take us to the dungeons of vampire?"

"Yes, I can but it would require a coin." Said the ferryman.

"here." Chanyeol said as he handed him a coin.

"A coin for each." The ferryman added.

"What the-" Chanyeol scoffed, "Fine here."

"Ladies and gentleman we just got bribed by the ferryman, and we are still alive." Chanyeol said.

"Not for long." The ferryman added.

Chanyeol's lips turned into a thin line, "Never mind."

We stepped into the lift, the ferryman took the coins and sent it into the space under the number buttons of the lift and the buttons began lit up and so did the life. The ferryman pressed the 13th button and said, "To the dungeons" in a heavy voice.

The lift ascended upwards with so much force that we fell on its floor. The next moment reached inside the vampire dungeons, "we are here."

We all stepped out of the lift with wobbly legs and the lift went back.

"I think I am having a jet lag." Chanyeol said as he held his head.

After composing our balance we walked to Baekhyun's friends house. It was old look big mansion with bats constantly circling around its tower area.

Some maiden opened the door and let us in the house while bowing her head.

The hall had a chandelier and dark rooms, "Baekhyun welcome, and his companions."

A person said with walking down the stairs wearing a black suit, cross earrings and he had chains in his neck, his hair styled in a sharp way, eyes sharp with charcoal underneath, "And is it some kind of illusion or am I literally sensing some human blood flowing in you."

"Tao, we need your help, turn me back into the vampire." Baekhyun requested.

"And why would I do that?" His lips turned into a grin with fangs out.

"For old times' sake?" Baekhyun then pleaded with his eyes.

"Mm alright." He said with a mischievous smile.

Tao walked close to Chanyeol with his vampires speed and sank his fangs in his neck, Chanyeol let out a loud groan, "Noo! Not again!"

"Chanyeol!" Me and Jimin let out in sync.

"You had to bite me not him you fool!" Baekhyun said with his not so vampire death stare to which Tao chuckled.

"That was for breaking up with me, I always wanted to bite this Halfling." He gave a cunning smile and slides his tongue over his fangs which had blood, he laughed and ran away with his vampire speed.

"Come back here!" Baekhyun screamed in frustration, and then heavily sighed.

Chanyeol's skin turned pale and his eyes turned blood red, not like before and he raised his brow at Baekhyun, "you used to date him?"

"Well at least one of us is a vampire now," Baekhyun said while rolling his eyes at him, "Come on now Chan bite me."

Chanyeol shook his head, "No, I will go to the demon realm and you will stay here away from any harm."

"Don't be ridiculous Chanyeol and fucking bite me!" Baekhyun shouted while showing his death stare and sharp teeth, still considering them as his fangs.

"I am not going to do that Baek."

"Guys! let's not waste time in fighting, now that Chanyeol is vampire he can bring back Taehyung."

"Fine but you won't get away with this Chan." Baekhyun said with rage.

...

We walked back to the lift and waited for the ferryman by pressing a button, the lift arrived back with the cloak man.

"Well that escalated quickly." The man said in heavy voice while glancing at Chanyeol with his skull eyes.

"Oh just take us back to the underworld." Chanyeol said while snorting at the man, the man chuckled.

"Well you know what it takes."

"Yeah yeah here your coins."

"Very well."

The ferryman took the coins and pressed the 113 number in the lift and we went downwards holding onto the edges tightly.

...

"I can't believe I lost eight gold coins to that skull man," Chanyeol said whining while walking back to the Dark Palace.

"So we are back here!" I said.

We walked back inside the Palace.

"Alright, so how are we going to reach the portal?" Chanyeol asked while keeping his head low behind the pillars.

The portal was glowing again and just the darklings were surrounding it.

"We will distract the darklings and try to gain their attention on us while you walk into the portal." I said to Chanyeol.

"Sounds good." Chanyeol said with a nod.

"Hey darklings look here!" the darklings were chanting something but the next moment their eyes opened and head turned to our direction in sync, "Great now we have their attention, go Chan!"

Me, Baekhyun and Jimin ran to the opposite direction with the darklings following us, meanwhile Chanyeol jumped into the portal from our behind. The darklings caught us and held us with their claws and dragged us to the Yoongi.

"Invenimus eos errantes." Said one of the darkling to Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head and clicked his tongue and glanced at me, "when will you learn to stop getting in my way, brother."

"Ugh just throw them into the dungeons." He said to the darklings and they dragged us to the dungeons.

(AN: Please vote and comment.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.9K 57
"L-let me go... P-Please' "No, I can't...!" "You are my need taehyung..." "And my need for you overrides my desire for sanity!" .............. What...
29.1K 1K 15
[BOOK 1] do you ever heard about warewolf alpha? They Come to the human world just to find their mates.......... once they find their mate...
33.4K 1K 11
Kim y/n a normal girl from a middle class family, had to deal with a monster... she got married to him , only to know he is nothing but an EMOTIONLE...
18.1K 817 11
18-year-old Soobin has lived with his father Jungkook since his parents separated. At the wedding day of his mother, he wonders why his father is sti...