favorite crime / p2 to "my tr...

由 imagineewithme

when rafe and y/n make up what other kind of obstacles are going to be in the way of them trying to be happy... 更多

i know what i want
your such a fucking tease
50s
oh strict dad out to play
advice giving
addresess?
Eventful
Mine
emotional
mini devices?
argument
but you did
walk
a little too much spice
really?
You finally show up?
suspicion
tired
medical ?
Popcorn
3?!
smoothie
blue water
power puff girls
snorkeling!!
Shells
lunchtime
will you....?
June 8
barry from the cut
will do
Oops
later
chipotle
Not Fair
dresses
steph.
rehearsal ready
the night before
wedding p1
... sickness and in health
A/n

doctor

1.1K 6 0
由 imagineewithme

y/ns pov:

im in the kitchen between the island and the oven. i was pacing back and forth. "what if he doesn't make it?" i said. "what if he is in serious condition.."

i felt someone behind me. they put their arms around my waist. "y/n. please calm down." Rafe said.

i shook my head and turned around. "i can't. I can't rafe." he then put his hands on my face bringing it closer to his . "he will be okay."

I put my hands on his wrist. "and what if he's not?" i whispered. "he saved my life. i.. i can't- i won't allow him to die." i put my head on his shoulder. "we are too young for this" i almost cry out.

"it will be fine. i promise. when shoupe calls you we will go there."

i nodded my head. "you need sleep." he said to me. he picked me up as i put my arms around his neck.

-

I wake up the next morning and rafe isn't beside me. Have to get use to it. everything from yesterday came back to me. I rush to open my phone.

8:32
hey just woke up.

it's 8:34 so u text back.

okay on the way now.

-
I put on some ripped jeans and a white tee. I brush my hair and do the rest of my morning routine. I go find rafe. I see him out side. "hey.. barry is up.." he rushed up. "let's go." he said grabbing my hand pulling me to the front door.

-
We make it to the hospital and we go to room B8 which is were he is . we knock on the door and walk in. "hey." he said groaning sitting up. "hey.." he said tapping his fist on his other hand. "are you okay.." i ask. He shrugged. "doc ain't come in" i roll my eyes because i wish he already knew so i would stop stressing. "what happened." he asked.

i immediately look up. "you don't know.." rafe said. he shook his head. "barry.. You OD.. on the road.." rafe told him. "mhmm.." he hummed.

"what were you on." he asked again. "i.. i don't know.." my thoughts got interrupted by a knock on the door. "barry?" a women asked. "yes ma'am." he said as she walked in closer in the room. "and your relationship to the patient.." she asked looking at the machine connected to him.

"uhm married.. and friend of his." rafe said. the doctor looked down at my hand. "engagement ring." she then went back to looking at the machine. I hide my hand behind my back.

"okay everything seems good.. iron is low but some medicine can fix it.. you seem to be recovering good." she said giving a smile. "when can he be released?" i asked. "2 days." she said walking out.

-

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

21.9K 304 35
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘭 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘩 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘣𝘣...
13.6K 92 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...
6.1K 42 13
"love me, please.." he said. i didn't know what to say, he loves me, i know he does, but should i love him? what do you think will happen? read and...
942K 19.1K 108
in which charlotte carrera finds herself more conflicted than she has ever been in her entire life. rafe cameron x fem! oc || seasons one + two + thr...