𝗕𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗙𝗮𝐭𝐞✔️

By _coquette_

"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luc... More

Prologue
Chapter 1~Meeting
Chapter 2~Shopping
Chapter 3~Engagement
Chapter 4~Mehendi
Chapter 5~Haldi
Chapter 6~Marriage
Chapter 7~First day
Chapter 8~Reception/Muh dikhai
Chapter 9~Broken
Chapter 10~Broken 2
Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation
PROMO I ~ Crack in Relations
Chapter 12~Peace
Chapter 13~Bathroom romance
Chapter 14~Being Independent
Chapter 15~Crack in Relations
Chapter 16~Confrontation
Chapter 17~Perfect life?
Chapter 18~Entry of villain
PROMO II~Looming danger
Chapter 19~Jealousy
Chapter 20~Holi
Chapter 21~Looming Danger
Chapter 22~Pain
PROMO III & Character Sketch
Chapter 23~Affection
Chapter 24~Truth/Reunion(MahaEpisode)
Chapter 25~Happy
Chapter 26~Her Entry
PROMO IV
Chapter 27~Motherhood
Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)
Chapter 29~Together(Preeran)
PROMO V
Chapter 30~Ishq Wala Love
Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth
Chapter 32~Happiness
Chapter 33~Past
Chapter 34~Only You
Chapter 35~Fall of Relations
Chapter 36~Destruction
Chapter 37~Tears
Chapter 38~Love
Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)
Chapter 40~Restricted Choice
Chapter 42~Marriage special
PROMO VI
Chapter 43~Care
Chapter 44~Killer?
Chapter 45~Separation
Chapter 46~Happy Ending
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special

1.3K 110 6
By _coquette_

It was about 11:30 in the midnight. Shiva entered the room to find it dark. His eyebrows creased seeing the darkness. Did Ravi already slept? But she wasn't used to sleeping without him. Maybe she was tired. He sighed and switched on the lights but the scene in front of him made him shock.

The room was beautifully decorated with pink and blue balloons. Two dolls, a male and female were kept on the bed. He looked around to find Ravi standing at a side with a smiling face. She was looking gorgeous in a silver sari. She slowly came near him. "Ravi yeh...yeh sab?"

Ravi smiled and tucked at his collar. "Us din is khushkhabri ko celebrate nahi kar paye so aj mere two months complete honge pregnancy ke so let's celebrate it today." Shiva looked at her and smiled. He immediately pulled her in a tight hug and sobbed against her shoulder. She smiled and rubbed his back.

"Are yeh kya aj khushi ka din hai and ap ro rahe ho." Shiva nodded in no and tightened the hug. "Tum nahi janti ravi ki tumne kitni badi khushkhabri di hai mujhe. I love you a lot. Thank you for this again." He whispered against her shoulder. She shivered as his hot breaths fanned over her neck. Shiva understood and let her.

He saw her with raised eyes and she smiled shyly before moving away.

Ravi- Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye
Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye

Dil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye

She turned and looked at him. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She again turned and picked up the boy doll. Shiva came and picked up the female one. Ravi looked at him and gazed him with loving eyes. She again moved closer to him and hugged him wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled and dropped the doll and turned her making her back face his front. They were seeing through the mirror. He smiled and back hugged her. He bent down to her belly and softly touched him. He looked at her. His eyes glistering with tears. She nodded in yes and he placed a kiss on her belly.

He again moved up and held her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling the kiss. His lips lingered there for a moment and then he looked at her drinking in her beauty.

He looked at her closed eyes and leaned closer kissing them. She smiled softly and then he kissed her cheeks. He moved apart and Ravi opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Ravi- Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

She touched his face and he held her hands kissing them. She turned the other side and went near the couch with her heart beating fast. He smiled and went to her.

Shiva- Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

She shivered as she felt his hands snaking around her waist. He kept his head on her shoulder and kissed her earlobes. She shivered a bit. He smiled seeing the effect on her. He again turned her and tucked the strands of hair behind her ears. She looked at him.

Ravi- Kismat Se Humein Aap Humdum Mil Gaye
Jaise Ki Dua Ko Alfaaz Mil Gaye

His eyes flickered to her lips and she noticed his gaze. She blushed and he leaned closer softly taking her lips in a kiss. His lips moved perfectly over her lips both taking time to savor each other's lips. Giving a final lick to her lips he left them.

Shiva- Socha Jo Nahi Wo Haasil Ho Gaya
Chahun Aur Kya Ki Khuda De Ab Mujhe

He kept his fingers under his chin and lifted her head. His fingers moved to her wet lips and he rubbed his fingers on it making her lips tremble. She clutched his shirt from back. She then looked at the clock and smiled.

"Happy Valentine's day hubby." She whispered and he looked at her with raised eyebrows. She smiled and turned his head to the calendar and then to the clock which was showing 12 am in the midnight.

Ravi- Rab Se Mila Ek Aayan Ban Gaye
Khwabon Ka Mere Mukaam Ban Gaye

"Shit mujhe yaad nahi tha...shadi ke chakkar mein bhul hi gaya gift ke bare mein...I am sor..." his sentence remain incomplete as ravi placed her fingers on his lips and clicked her tongue. "You are the best gift I ever had." She said with a flirty look.

Ravi- Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

He smiled and again turned her removing the hair from her back. She shivered as he brought his face closer to her neck and inhaled her sweet intoxicating fragrance. He started placing kisses on her neck and her bare back through the backless blouse.

Shiva- Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

He again turned her and lifted her hands up. Ravi watched as he placed the trail of kiss on her wrist and then slowly up to her arms. She shivered and closed her eyes. He went to her neck and removed the hairs kissing there. He sucked there and a moan escaped her lips.

Shiva- Deen Hai Ilaahi Mera Maan Hai Maahi
Main Toh Sajda Karun Unko

Ravi looked at him and leaned closer pecking his lips. He smiled and picked her up in his arms. Ravi hung her arms around his neck and placed her head on his chest. He smiled at her.

Ravi- Harz Ruwayi Meri Farz Dawayi Meri
Ishq Hua Mujhko

Shiva softly placed her on the bed and came above her. He stretched her arms and entwined their hands. With the other hand shiva switched off the lights and both moved their hands together and covered themselves with the duvet.

Deen Hai Ilaahi Mera Maan Hai Maahi
Main Toh Sajda Karun Unko
Harz Ruwayi Meri Farz Dawayi Meri
Ishq Hua Mujhko

*****

Karan walked up the stairs and reached the terrace where preeta has called him. He was tired and busy with the wedding and why the hell has preeta called him. It was kritika's wedding and it has to be the grandest. He was hell angry.

He opened the door and stepped inside the terrace and his anger vanished. He looked around and shockingly found the terrace decorated with lights and balloons. He smiled and closed his eyes as a known scent hit his nostrils.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe

He opened his eyes and the sight made him shock. Preeta stood there at a distance draped in a beautiful sari looking heavenly gorgeous shining under the moonlight. She looked at him and smiled.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

She started walking towards him and his heart started beating faster and raced like a mad horse. He rubbed his sweaty palms in anticipation.

Preeta- Tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab ishq meri jaat ban gayi

He was again shocked by her voice. It was a sweet melody to his ears but right now he was tensed about what she has to say. Preeta stood near him and held his face making him look at the sky.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe

He narrowed his eyes in confusion. Preeta smiled and made him look at the clock. It was 12 in the midnight. The start of a new day. He was still confused. But the very next second it was cleared as a fire cracker busted and a shining sentence shows up in the sky glittering.

"Happy Valentine's Day Bajarbattu"

Again a firecracker busted.

"Happy One Year Anniversary Dear Hubby"

And the last busted.

"I Love You."

Karan was shocked by the last sentence. He was numb and his while body shaked. He looked at preeta and was already in tears. She nodded in yes and the very next moment karan hugged her tight crying in happiness. Finally his love was in love with him.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

Preeta smiled and rubbed his back and tightened the hug. He whispered a thank you in her ears and she smiled even more. She broke the hug and cupped his face.

Preeta- Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Sapne teri chahaton ke sapne teri chahaton ke

Karan raised his eyebrows and she smiled. She turned the other side and rushed to the railing holding it tightly. Karan smiled and went to her back hugging her tightly. She shivered and then leaned back on him.

Preeta- Dekhti hoon ab kayi
Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi
Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

Preeta turned and held his face. He leaned closer and both shared a long passionate kiss. He wrapped his arms around her waist and slowly lifted her feet from the floor without breaking the kiss. Slowly the broke the kiss and looked at each other.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe

Karan twirled preeta holding her waist and she giggled wrapping her arms around his neck. He put her down and held her neck from side and again kissed her lips. She pulled him closer deepening the kiss. The kiss was intense and passionate.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

He picked her up and moved to the room in the terrace. He let her down and broke the kiss. She looked at him and blushed.

Karan- Chahaton ka maza faaslon mein nahi
Aa chupa loon tumhe haunslon mein kahin

He held her hand and turned her. He removed her hairs and clicked open the necklace. The necklace slided down her neck and fell down. He kissed her neck. His hands went to her ears and opened the earnings. He kissed her earlobe and she trembled.

Karan- Sab se upar likha, hai tere naam ko
Khwaishon se jude silsilon mein kahin

He held her hand and started opening her bangles while kissing her wrist and hand. She was just gazing at him lovingly. He looked at her and softly kissed her forehead.

Preeta- Khwaishein milne ki tumse khwaishein milne ki tumse
Roz hoti hai nayi

She walked away from him and he looked at her. She smiled as she unpinned the sari from her body. His eyes darken with desires and she saw it coming. He walked towards her and she held his face.

"I love you karan. You made this emotionless preeta understand the meaning of emotions. You made this heartless preeta's heart beat for someone. You broke my never to fall in love attitude with your love and made me fall for you. Last but not the least. You made this rude arrogant queen bee bitch of the college turn into a caring mother which I never thought. Thank you for everything, thank you for Aditya, thank you for accepting me and loving me."

He was in tears listening to her. He joined their foreheads. "I love you too preeta." He kissed her forehead and again added. "You don't know kitni badi khushi di hai tumne mujhe aj."

Preeta- Mere dil ki jeet meri maat ban gayi
Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

His fingers gazed above her sternum over the blouse and she looked at him finding the usual naughtiness in them. She smiled and he clicked open the blouse buttons. The blouse went loose and he pulled them off.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe

He picked her up and carried her to bed. He dimmed the lights and came over her and stretched her hand entwining them. He moved down and kissed her neck and she turned her head closing her eyes. She pulled the cover on them while he continued sucking her neck.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

*****

Kritika was sitting at the edge of the window still in her lehenga. She was broken and no words could express her state. She sobbed hard pulling her knees closer to her chest. Her hands were empty with all the bangles lying broken. Her neck and ears were vacant and the duppatta was lying on the floor.

Suddenly there was a knock on the window. She wiped her tears and lifted her head to get a shock. Vihaan was standing there with a cute smile. She immediately opened the door and let him in. Vihaan looked at her and immediately averted his gaze. He spotted the duppatta on the floor and walked up to there.

He lifted the duppatta and went to Kritika wrapping it around her. She was just observing him with eyes filled with tears. How can a man be so pure? But the mere thought of her marriage with someone else made her once again broken. Vihaan held her face and signaled what happened?

She said nothing but held his hand and removed it moving away.

Kritika- Zindagi bewafa hai yeh maana magar
Chhod kar raah mein jaoge tum agar

He looked at her heartbroken from her state. He was about to move forward but Kritika showed her hand to him. He tilted his neck looking at her in confusion. She said nothing but removed her duppatta. He looked at her in shock. "I have nothing to give you Vihaan and I am broken to such an extent that I could never give your desired love."

Kritika- Cheen laaunga main aasman se tumhein
Soona hoga na yeh do dilon ka nagar

She looked at him with tears and smiled lightly. "Just have me your way, Vihaan. Isse zyada aur kuch nahi hai mere pass tumhe dene ke liye." Vihaan shuddered at the thought and walked up to her gathering her in his arms. She hanged on him sobbing hard.

Vihaan- Raunke hain dil ke dar pe, raunke hain dil ke dar pe
Dhadkanein hain surmayi
Meri qismat bhi tumhari, saath ban gayi

He caressed her hairs and kissed her head. "I love you Kritika not your body. Agar tum meri na ho saki then also koi shikwa nahi rahega tumse because I know you love me and aisa baat kabhi nahi bolna samjhi." Kritika nodded in yes and he smiled.

"Happy Valentine's day my love. I love you a lot." She looked at his words and he smiled. "I love you too Vihaan." She replied.

Kritika- Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi
Ishq mazhab ishq meri jaat ban gayi

"Vihaan please love me today. Please teach me the real essence of love. Rang do mujhe apne pyar mein. Puri tarah se apna bana lo. Please." Vihaan looked at her and wiped her tears nodding in yes. Kritika smiled.

Kritika- Sapne teri chahaton ke sapne teri chahaton ke
Dekhti hoon ab kayi

She tip toed and cupped his face kissing his forehead and then his nose and finally pecked his lips. She hugged him tight and placed a kiss on the nape of his neck. He picked her up and made her lay on the bed. She looked at him and smiled touching his face.

He dipped his head down into her neck and kissed there softly. He started sucking there and licking the area. Kritika crushed his hair feeling the pleasure and smiled looking the other side.

Kritika- Din hai sona aur chaandi raat ban gayi
Ho tum jo aaye zindagi mein baat ban gayi

He clicked open the buttons of his shirt and opened them. He trailed his finger on her bare belly and she shivered. He leaned closer kissing her forehead and she smiled. Her hands moved up and switched off the lights.

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe
Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

Paaya maine paaya tumhe rab ne milaya tumhe
Honthon pe sajaya tumhe nag mein sajaya tumhe
Paaya maine paaya tumhe sab se chupaya tumhe
Sapna banaya tumhe neendon mein bulaya tumhe

hush it was a long chapter. and yes i have also given the updates of "Kaun Tujhe" and "Escatsy- The feelign of ultimate pleasure." go and check it out too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 457 20
KARAN LUTHRA: a 27 year old handsome, jolly & extrovert is going to tie the knot with Preeta Arora, for whom he fell in first sight. PREETA ARORA: a...
DESTINY !! By Ikdpv1

General Fiction

14.7K 773 23
Dr. Preeta Arora or to be precized Dr. PREETA Manik Malhotra [23 yrs] - A sweet simple yet strong headed, brave ,fierce and an unstoppable individua...
11.3K 1.2K 17
Sequence of ~ "Heartbroken by Her" ~ "Don't touch me"Karan yelled jerking her hands away, looking at her with the range filled eyes. "I have every ri...
157K 13.5K 103
~KaranxPreeta She was in love with him. But, He was still in love with his ex. . . But what happens when they both will be tied together in a marria...