Chapter 28~Confession (Shivi)

Mature content in the chapter (Won't say only for 18+ as your writer urf me is only 14 and half years old. But ya I can tell it's not for innocent minds. enjoy shivi fans and yes preeran fans next chapter will be a treat to you all)

Hona Tera Hona
Paana Tumko Paana

Ravi came inside the room wiping her hands with the end of her sari. It has been two weeks form the delivery of preeta and the baby boy just like his parents was a big nuisance to handle. She slightly chuckled as how the baby has kept everyone wrapped around his finger. On the top of that the taunts of leela has increased.

Jeena Hai Yeh Maana
Pal Bhar Mein Sadiyan

She opened her cupboard to pull out her night dress when a packet fell from it. She looked at it confusingly and picked it up. She teared open the packet and looked at in shock. It contained a beautiful orange sari along with a diamond neckpiece and diamond earrings.

Hai Sadiyon Mein
Jeena Hai Yeh Maana

She found a chit along with it. "Wear it and come to the terrace." A small smile appeared on her face as she recognized his handwriting. She nodded her head seeing his antics and also a small blush appeared on her face. She took the packet and moved inside the washroom.

Hath Mein Teri Khushbu Hai
Khushbu Se Dil Behla Hai

30 minutes later she was all decked up beautifully. She herself blushed seeing her reflection in the mirror. She closed her door slowly and made her way to the terrace. The cool breeze hit her body as she stepped on the terrace. She looked around and her eyes dilated seeing the beautiful decoration.

Yeh Hathon Se Yun Fisla Hai
Ho Jaise Rait Zara Si

A mattress was also lied on the terrace and candles placed everywhere along with fairy lights which she loves. She looked around to find the owner of the decoration. Suddenly a hand wrapped around her waist. She felt the touch and closed her eyes smiling. "You liked it." A husky voice reached her ears. She nodded her head in yes and tilted her head to see shiva.

Roz Mohabbat Padhta Hai
Dil Yeh Tumse Judta Hai

Hawaon Mein Yun Udta Hai
Ho Jaise Ret Zara Si

Shiva was blown away to see her in the beautiful orange sari showcasing her every curves. Her face shined like the diamond ornaments in the moonlight. He smiled and sat on his knees. Ravi looked at him with wide eyes. He took a deep breath and looked at her.

Yeh Hulchul
Dil Ki Yeh Hulchul
Bole Aaj Aas Paas Tu Mere

"I love you Ravi, I love you very much. From the day I saw you have took away my heart with you. I am the luckiest person on earth to get you as my wife. This eight months of our marriage were utterly blissful. Karan ki tarah filmy nahi hu but still will be mine in all senses?" he looked at her with hope.

Bikhra Hoon Main Toh
Kuchh Pal Hawa Mein
Tere Bharose Ko Thaame

A small smile was playing on her lips and she nodded her head in yes. Shiva sighed in relief and took out a red box. Ravi looked at him in confusion. He pulled a chair and made her sit on it. He opened the box and Ravi peeped inside to see a pair of beautiful anklets. She looked at her and he smiled sheepishly.

Chalna Bhi Hai Badalna Bhi Hai
Tujhme Hi Toh Dhalna Bhi Hai

Dil Thoda Jazbaati Hai
Bhar Jaata Hai Baaton Se

She smiled and lifted her sari up and placed her feet on his thighs. He pulled out the anklets and made her wear it kissing her feet. She was looking at him with moist eyes and he got up. She pulled him in her embrace hugging him tight. He hid his face in the crook of her neck and kissed there making her shiver.