Chapter 31~Karwa Chauth

"Preeta who thaal dena." Preeta looked at Ravi and nodded in yes looking for the thaal. She found it near the table and handed it over to Ravi. Preeta looked at Ravi and something was different today. Her face was glowing like the full moon. She smirked and hit her shoulder with Ravi's.

Ravi looked at her raising her eyebrows. "Kya baat hai di bada chamak raha hai chehera?" Ravi noticed her teasing voice and looked the other side biting her lips. The blissful night they shared still brought blush to her cheeks. 'Ai...aisa kuch nahi hai zyada soch mat tu." She fumbled on her words and preeta smiled widely.

She caught her sister blushing without a reason. "Haye main marjwana don't tell me ki ap aur jiju ne apne relation mein next step le liya hai." Ravi looked at her and blushed nodding in yes. Preeta whistled and Ravi looked at her shockingly. Preeta smiled naughtily and kissed her cheeks.

Ravi kept her hand on her cheeks and nodded in disbelief seeing her small sister's childish antics. Preeta smiled sheepishly. Ravi patted her cheeks lovingly and kissed her forehead.

Her gaze went to shiva who came down with karan. He looked at her and winked at her and that blissful night came alive. She blushed and got up moving from there. Ravi stood near the pillar looking at the moon from the window in the hall.

Ravi- Tu Hi To jannat Meri
Tu Hi Mera Junoon

She looked at it smilingly and then turned her face to Shiva who was talking with ansh and Aryan. She smiled lightly and again turned her face.

Ravi- Tu Hi To Mannat Meri
Tu Hi Rooh Ka Sukoon

All smiled listening to her. She closed her eyes and after sometime felt something near her. She opened her eyes and got shock seeing shiva.

Preeta sat on the sofa making her mehendi done. She was gazing at karan lovingly who was busy with kavin. A new bubble of feeling has busted inside her.

Preeta- Tu Hi Ankhiyon Ki Thandak
Tu Hi Dil Ki Hai Dastak

It gave her the butterfly feeling in her stomach making her light hearted. She looked at her mehendi where karan was written inside a heart. She smiled at it.

Ravi- Aur Kuch Na Jaanu
Main Bas Itna Hi Jaanu

Shiva smirked looking at her and leaned closer. She kept her hand on his chest pushing him slightly and looked around consciously. Shiva smiled and removed her hand entwining it and pinned them to the wall.

Shiva- Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

She looked at him and saw him leaning to her. She moved her head the other side and he smiled seeing her antics.

A snap of finger made preeta out of her trance and she looked to find karan sitting with his eyebrows raised. A blush unknowingly crept on her cheeks. She looked the other side and turned to go but karan held her duppatta.

Karan- Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

She looked at him shockingly but he smiled. She nervously looked at others.

Her breath hitched as he lined up the kisses on her hand. She pushed him slightly and went near the window. He came near and back hugged her. "We are in the hall Mr. Luthra." She said cautiously. "Everyone is busy." He answered back and slid his finger down her arms. She shivered and he entwined their hands kissing them.

Preeta- Sajde Sar Jhukta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu

Karan moved to her holding her duppatta and pulled her closer. "Karan sab dekh rahe hai." she said shyly. Karan made a disapproving sound using his tongue and leaned closer kissing her cheeks. She looked at him being shocked.
"Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai
Yaara Main Kya Karu"