Chapter 24~Truth/Reunion(MahaEpisode)

Ravi stopped in her tracks on entering the room. Shiva was standing there with his arms crossed. She widened her eyes in shock. She looked at the students who were looking innocently at her. She scrunched her eyebrows and looked at shiva.

Why the hell was he here and that also in the classroom. She gulped and walked towards him. "Shiva ap yaha?" just then in a wink shiva disappeared and Ravi freaked out.

The whole classroom burst into laughter. She looked at them holding her chest in anticipation. She was horrified. A girl from the first bench walked up to her controlling her laugh and handed her a bottle of water.

Ravi gulped down the content down her throat and sighed. "mam who shiva sir ka ek hologram tha...you know jaise graphics se movies mein animals dikhate hai same way yeh figure bhi waissa hi tha. We just wanted to prank you. Sorry." The girl said.

Ravi looked at them in disbelief and sighed. They just literally scared the shit out of her. The girl went to her sit and ravi leaned on the able. "Kisi aur ke sath kiya tha who samjho ho gaye suspend." She huffed and the class huckled.

She was friendly to all and the students loved her like their own sister. She proceeded to teach when a thing struck her mind. She turned. "Ek min kya is device ki madad se kisi ka bhi hologram banaya ja skata hai." all the students nodded.

She smirked as everything got clear in her mind.

*****

Disha and mahira stood scared in front of the whole luthra house. They were exposed. But still had the audacity to argue. Disha stomped upto ravi and gripped her hand tightly. "what proof do you have/" she shouted but she was cared.

Ravi smirked and released her hand from her grip and looked at ansh signaling him something. He nodded in yes and walked up the stairs. All the others were confused. Arhaan looked at preeta who was eating her chocolate sitting on the sofa and sighed. She was completely zoned out.

Ansh came down and handed Ravi the machine. Ravi raised it showing to everyone. Mahira shivered in fear while disha gasped. "Yeh disha and mahira ke kamre se mila hai mujhe and iski madad se they made a hologram of shiva and karan and the rest is history."

Shivanya made her ways to them and slapped disha hard and slapped mahira then. "Tum dono ko sharam nahi ati hai. itni neech harkat koi kaise kar sakta hai han." She stopped and looked at Kareena. "Yeh dono apki favorite hai na karname dekhiye inke."

Kareena huffed and looked the other side still not accepting her wrong choice. Ravi nodded in disbelief and turnd to them. "Get the hell out of here right now samjhe tum dono. Mere pe var kiya hota toh shayad baksh deti lekin meri behen pe var kiya hai, mere pati aur devar pe var kiya hai tumne."

Disha and mahira were too much angry. She faked a crying face and went to Kareena holding her hand. "Bua please stop here. Hum kaise chale jaye yeh bhi toh apna ghar hai na." disha said crying which was fake. Mahira nodded in yes.

Shiva gritted his teeth in anger and went there pulling disha and slapped her hard. All looked at him in shock. He was never a person to slap a woman. Disha held her cheek in shock. Mahira gasped in fear.

"See what you have got me to do. I slapped a woman. Bachpan ki dost hote hue bhi itni ghinoni harkat. You should be happy ki dosti ka lihaaz rakhte hue I sparing you warna jaan se mar deta. Get out of here." Shiva said jerking away disha.

They still didn't budged and ravi was on the evrge of loosing her cool which she hardly loosed. She grabbed both of the hands and pulled them to the exit. They were begging to not go but ravi didn't listened. She pushed them out of the door.