Chapter 41~ Valentine's Day Special

It was about 11:30 in the midnight. Shiva entered the room to find it dark. His eyebrows creased seeing the darkness. Did Ravi already slept? But she wasn't used to sleeping without him. Maybe she was tired. He sighed and switched on the lights but the scene in front of him made him shock.

The room was beautifully decorated with pink and blue balloons. Two dolls, a male and female were kept on the bed. He looked around to find Ravi standing at a side with a smiling face. She was looking gorgeous in a silver sari. She slowly came near him. "Ravi yeh...yeh sab?"

Ravi smiled and tucked at his collar. "Us din is khushkhabri ko celebrate nahi kar paye so aj mere two months complete honge pregnancy ke so let's celebrate it today." Shiva looked at her and smiled. He immediately pulled her in a tight hug and sobbed against her shoulder. She smiled and rubbed his back.

"Are yeh kya aj khushi ka din hai and ap ro rahe ho." Shiva nodded in no and tightened the hug. "Tum nahi janti ravi ki tumne kitni badi khushkhabri di hai mujhe. I love you a lot. Thank you for this again." He whispered against her shoulder. She shivered as his hot breaths fanned over her neck. Shiva understood and let her.

He saw her with raised eyes and she smiled shyly before moving away.

Ravi- Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye
Ehsaas Ki Jo Jubaan Ban Gaye

Dil Mein Mere Mehmaan Ban Gaye

She turned and looked at him. He smiled and gave her a thumbs up. She again turned and picked up the boy doll. Shiva came and picked up the female one. Ravi looked at him and gazed him with loving eyes. She again moved closer to him and hugged him wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled and dropped the doll and turned her making her back face his front. They were seeing through the mirror. He smiled and back hugged her. He bent down to her belly and softly touched him. He looked at her. His eyes glistering with tears. She nodded in yes and he placed a kiss on her belly.

He again moved up and held her face and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes feeling the kiss. His lips lingered there for a moment and then he looked at her drinking in her beauty.

He looked at her closed eyes and leaned closer kissing them. She smiled softly and then he kissed her cheeks. He moved apart and Ravi opened her eyes and smiled at him.

Ravi- Aap Ki Taarif Mein Kya Kahein
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

She touched his face and he held her hands kissing them. She turned the other side and went near the couch with her heart beating fast. He smiled and went to her.

Shiva- Aap Hi Rab Aap Imaan Ban Gaye
Aap Humari Jaan Ban Gaye

She shivered as she felt his hands snaking around her waist. He kept his head on her shoulder and kissed her earlobes. She shivered a bit. He smiled seeing the effect on her. He again turned her and tucked the strands of hair behind her ears. She looked at him.

Ravi- Kismat Se Humein Aap Humdum Mil Gaye
Jaise Ki Dua Ko Alfaaz Mil Gaye

His eyes flickered to her lips and she noticed his gaze. She blushed and he leaned closer softly taking her lips in a kiss. His lips moved perfectly over her lips both taking time to savor each other's lips. Giving a final lick to her lips he left them.

Shiva- Socha Jo Nahi Wo Haasil Ho Gaya
Chahun Aur Kya Ki Khuda De Ab Mujhe

He kept his fingers under his chin and lifted her head. His fingers moved to her wet lips and he rubbed his fingers on it making her lips tremble. She clutched his shirt from back. She then looked at the clock and smiled.