Chapter 39~All Well (MahaEpisode)

Ishq ki saazishein
Ishq ki baaziyaan

Shiva slowly made Ravi sit on the bed and gave her the glass of water. She looked at it and he nodded in yes. She slowly took it and drank down the content. He smiled looking at her. She finished the water and gave it to shiva who put it away. He sat in front of her and held her hands drawing circles on the back of her hand.

Haara main khel ke
Do dilon ka juaa

"Ask what you want to?" he said softly. Ravi looked at him and puckered her lips looking the other side. Shiva found it quiet adorable and smiled. She again looked at him. "I am feeling insecure shiva. I can't help but feel it." Her voice was low and came out as a whisper.

Kyun tune meri fursat ki
Kyun dil mein itni harqat ki

"Ravi." He called out and lifted her chin up. "Nandini was my first love and true to say uski jagah koi nahi le sakta. She was different from you completely different. But you made a special place in my heart. When Nandini went away I was determined to not be a devdas and I succeeded. After that I went on many dates but none caught my attention."

Ishaq mein itni barqat ki
Ye tune kya kiya

He stopped and looked at Ravi who was in tears by now. He kept his hand on her face and smiled. "But then you came and you caught my attention. Tumhe pata hai konsa cheez mujhe sabse acchi lagi...who hai tumhara pyar preeta ke liye. Just like I love karan you love preeta. I wanted someone who will not only love me but also my whole family. Accept them, abide by them and last but not the least love karan as her own son."

Phiru ab maara maara main
Chaand se bichhda taara main

"Mujhe pata hai ravi bohut bada jhatka laga hai tumhe but trust me I didn't wanted to hurt you and regarding your insecurity I promise aisa tumhe kabhi feel nahi karne dunga. Kartik mere pehle pyar ki nishani thi...it was my past but you are my present and future.

Dil se itna kyun haara main
Ye tune kya kiya

Kartik and yeh ane wale bacche ko main equal pyar dunga and kabhi discriminate nahi karunga. Trust me. Shadi ke din tumhara hath pakda tha, aj tak Maine kabhi nahi choda aur na hi chodunga. Yeh hath kabhi nahi chutega." He got up and cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Saari duniya se jeet ke
Main aaya hoon idhar

His lips lingered there for a moment and he separated. She looked at him and he smiled. "You might not be my first but you are my last." He whispered against her face. She smiled and hugged him tight. The hug was soothing after a long separation. They found their peace in each other.

Tere aage hi main haara
Kiya tune kya asar

Breaking the hug shiva bent on his knees and kissed her belly. She smiled and caressed his hairs. "Ravi kya tum kartik ko accept karogi?" his voice was low and sacred. She looked at him and nodded in yes. He smiled widely and hugged her tight. She smiled seeing him happy. If he was happy then she was also happy.

Main dil ka raaz kehta hoon
Ke jab jab saansein leta hoon

He broke the hug and looked at her. She smiled and cupped his face bending to his level. Their heads joined and their lips met each other. He cupped her face and kissed her gently and slowly savoring her taste. She smiled in the kiss. He got up and even Ravi stood up. He pinned her to the wall and kissed her.

Tera hi naam leta hoon
Ye tune kya kiya

His hands went to the back of her neck and he held it pushing his mouth more into hers. She clutched his shirt as he devoured her li hungrily. Their physical intimacy was totally cut off and he was desperate to love her like he does. He sucked her lips hard making her moan into his mouth.