Chapter 10~Broken 2

It was morning time Shiva's sleep broke

It was morning time Shiva's sleep broke. He rolled around trying to feel his wife but cannot. A thin line appeared on his face but soon disappeared as he inhaled her fragrance. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Ravi who was getting ready in front of the mirror.

 He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Ravi who was getting ready in front of the mirror

She was in a pale green sequined sari. She was wearing her earrings and her open hair was making her look beautiful. "She is looking hot and sexy." Shiva's heart and mind screamed to him but he shook off his thoughts. Then yesterday's event came into his mind.

"Ravi." Ravi turned around and smiled seeing her husband awake. "Tum apni behen ko dekhne nahi jaogi...you know last time" her eyes teared up as she listened to him. She nodded slightly. "She might be angry on me but still she is my baby sister."

"Fine then breakfast ke baad chale jayenge and karan ko bhi leke jayenge...ek min sab jayenge usse shayad accha lage."

*****

"Tujhe ek baar bhi sharam nahi ayi yeh sab karne se pehle." Sarla shaked preeta who was crying miserably. All were hell angry looking at her with disgust.

"Maa..."

"Chup ho ja nahi hu main teri ma." She said jerking her away. Preeta looked at Mahir in hope. "Bhaiya ap please meri baat suniye na." Mahir glared at her and came to her and slapped her.

"Kya suno main han yeh sab ravi ki wajah se hua hai itna laad pyar se bada kiya hai na isliye." He said turning his face to the other side. Preeta looked at her father but he turned his face. She slowly went to her mother and tried to hold her hand but she jerked her away.

Preeta stumbled back and was about to fall but was held back. She turned to see ravi. She instantly hugged her tight crying badly. Ravi was shocked. She rubbed her back and looked at her parents who were not looking happy.

"Sarla ji raghuveer ji kya hua hai." rakhi said as she felt bad seeing preeta.

"Are naak kata ke ayi hai yeh ladki parvarish pe daag laga diya hai." all looked confused at raghuveer's statement. Ravi separated and looked at preeta.

"Baccha what happened?" she softly asked and wiping her tears. Preeta was about to say something sarla cut her.

"Usse kya puch rahi hai main batata hu kisi aur ka paap apne pet mein pal rahi hai."

The ground slipped from Ravi's feet. All were shocked. Shiva looked at Ravi to understand her but she was too shocked to react. Karan who heard this stumbled back but Ritik held him. He was having tears in his eyes.

"Preeta..." Ravi looked at preeta who was looking down. Her hand slipped down and preeta looked at her tearfully. Ravi closed her eyes as tears fell from them. Shiva came beside her and Ravi feeling his presence turned around hugging him.

"I couldn't do anything shiva, jiska dar tha wohi hua." She said in cracked voice. Shiva rubbed her back saying soothing words and looked at preeta and sighed.

Sarla came and turned preeta. "Now don't keep your mouth shut bol kon hai iska baap." Preeta nodded in no making everyone shocked. Karan was more shocked. Sarla was already angry and preeta not saying anything made her angrier. She slapped her and again slapped her and was slapping her. Ravi tried to interrupt not able to see the scene but shiva held her tightly.

Karan was shocked. He couldn't let her do it. It was his fault. He quickly went and shielded preeta. "Aunty please bas kijiye kitna marengi." All were shocked. Preeta was clutching his shirt and crying.

"Then say her to tell the name." she said glaring at preeta.

"Main batatu hu aunty." Karan took the charge and preeta looked at him hocked nodding in no. but karan didn't paid any heed and was about to say but preeta held his hand tightly.

"Tumhe meri aur is bacche ki kassam kuch nahi bologe." She said keeping his hand on her belly. All gasped while karan looked at her completely shaken up.

"Preeta bolne de na use." Ravi said as she was supported by shiva holding her shoulder. Preeta nodded in no.

Sarla looked at her angrily and then went upstairs. Few moment later she came and threw a suitcase at preeta's feet. "Nikal ja is ghar se aj se abhi se tu hamare liye mar gayi hai." preeta looked numb.

"ma yeh kya keh rahi hai ap." Ravi said as she went to her mother holding her but sarla freed herself and turned to other side.

Karan looked at preeta who was crying silently staring down. He couldn't understand why she was protecting him when she knows it is his child. He too had tears seeing her like that. "Preeta main mummy ko samjha dungi tu yeh baccha abort kar de."

Bela said as she softly held preeta. Preeta looked at her as if she is screwed. Karan had hoped her answer to be yes as he knew nothing matters to her in front of her career. But to his shock preeta freed her hand and nodded in no. "Nahi mar sakti is nanhi si jaan ko. Han galti ki hai maine lekin isme is bacche ka koi galti nahi hai."

She said and picked up her suitcase. Karan went to hold it bur preeta showed him her hand. Karan tilted his head gave her a look but she nodded in no. "Nikal ja rahi hu is ghar se. kisi se bhi koi nata nahi rakhungi aur apni shakal tab tak nahi dikhaungi jab tak ap mujhe aur is bacche ko accept nahi kar dete."

"Preeta tu..." ravi tried to say but she nodded in no. "Nahi di main nahi ruk sakti aur sabse rishta khatam kiya hai apse nahi lekin kya ap bhi yeh rishta khatam kar dogi." She said with chocked voice. Ravi came to her and wiped her tears nodding in no.

Preeta hugged her tight. They separated and preeta wiped her tears and gave a forced smile. she took her suicase and walked out of the arora mansion but she was about to step out of the doorstep when she heard raghuveer's voice. "Sochle preeta agar is ghar ke chuakath par hui toh kabhi mud ke nahi a sakti. Abhi bhi waqt hai baccha gira de maaf kar denge tujhe."

Preeta still nodded in no. raghuveer continued. "Tera sapna tera career teri luxury sab kuch chala jayega bas is najayaz bacche ke liye." Karan flinched a little hearing his words. Preeta just smiled lightly. "Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye aur yeh baccha najayaz nahi jayaz hai shayad pyar ka nahi lekin kuch aur ki nishani hai yeh."

Lust. Hate. Karan's mind screamed at him but preeta completely wronged him by uttering the words. "Bharosa aur dosti ka." She said and walked out of the mansion.

Outside preeta was atnding when luthra family came. "Preeta tu hamare sath chal." Shiva said keeping his hand on her head. Preeta nodded in no. "Nahi jiju I am independent mujhe zarorat nahi hai."

"Toh kaha jaogi tum ab han bolo just tell me." Karan said in high pitched voice. Preeta looked at ravi and held her hand. "Agar thora sa bhi pyar kiya hai mujhse toh sabko leke chale jao pease apko meri kassam."

Ravi was in her room crying badly when shiva entered. "Dekho ravi please rona band karo."

"Behen hai meri."

Shiva made her stand and held by her shoulders. "If you don't stop crying I will kiss you."

"Shiva Mazak nahi" she said looking the other side.

"I am not joking I am serious."

Precap: First Kiss