Chapter 11~First Kiss/Consolation

Well I am too excited for this chapter. It will mark the first kiss of our Shivi.

Ravi saw him intensely looking at her

Ravi saw him intensely looking at her. She moved back as he took some steps forward finally pinning her to the wall. She looked at the other side avoiding his strong gaze. He chuckled and came closer to her.

Jab Tak Tujhe
Na Dekhu Main Nazar Se
Aisa Lage Zindagi
Hai Kho Gayi Humse

He kept his one hand on the other side of the wall and kept his fingers under his chin and slowly turned her towards him. She looked at him and then downed her gaze shyly. Her long eyelashes reaching and softly brushing her cheeks.

Ek Lamha De Tu Apni Umar Se
Aisa Lage Tu Kahin
Hai Jud Gayin Humse

His hands snaked around her waist as he pulled her closer. She gasped feeling his cold hands around her waist. His other hand move down and touches her fingers slowly entangling their hands. Ravi smiled and hugged him keeping her head on his shoulder.

Tere Bina Naznina
Mushkuraye Zindagi Na
Tere Bina Naznina
Dil Bhula Jaise Jeena
Door Jaana Tu Kabhi Na
Nahi Jeena Tera Bina Naznina
Nahi Jeena

He smiled and then separated her. His hand clasped her hands together as he slowly pinned their hands upside. He leaned down and she turned her face. His nose trailing her soft cheeks. She shivered. He placed a kiss on her cheeks and blood rush to her cheeks making it crimson red.

Lage Dil Yeh Kahin Na
Kya Karun Main Naznina
Lage Kuchh Bhi Sahi Na
Tere Bina Naznina

He pulled her hands down and looked at her. She was blushing like hell and her chest were heaving up and down. He again came closer and this time her hands wrapped around his neck while he was holding her waist. He raised his hand and his fingers sensually touched her forehead and moved down to her nose and then her cheeks. Her lips shivered.
Mujhko Bhaye Zindagi Na
Aaye Khud Pe Yakeen Na
Teer Bina Naznina

He then kept his hand on her neck and then leaned closer. He stopped right in front of her face and looked for her permission. Ravi looked at him and then blinked her eyes giving him permission. He smiled and then moved down slowly. Their nose touched and then slowly their lips met in a soulful kiss.

Aaaah, Tere Bina Naznina

Oh Ooo... Aaa...

Koyi Toh Aisa Ho
Bhar Le Jo Mujhko Baanhon Mein
Wo Jis Se Milne Ke Sapne Hai
Inn Nigaahon Mein

Her hands fisted his shirt the very moment. Shiva softly and slowly kissed her while she didn't responded. He didn't mind and continued kissing her. He softly sucked her lower lips and then her upper lip and again kissed her. Finding it hard to control Ravi reciprocated. His heart fluttered in happiness.

Koyi Toh Aisa Ho
Bhar Le Jo Mujhko Baanhon Mein
Wo Jis Se Milne Ke Sapne Hai
Inn Nigaahon Mein

They kissed in a rhythm with their lips moving savoring each other. Her lips tasted like a sweet strawberry as he kissed him. Her saliva rubbed over his lips making them wet and smooth. After ten minutes on kissing they slowly left each other. Their heads rested against each other. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. She was blushing and he could make that out.