Chapter 20~Holi

The door opened slowly and three people came inside without making a sound

The door opened slowly and three people came inside without making a sound. They looked at karan sleeping on his stomach like a baby. They giggled. They were revealed to be Kritika, preeta and kavin. Just then purvi entered and saw them. She glared at them while the three shrugged their shoulders.

"1...2...3." Preeta counted and all three of them threw colored water on sleeping karan.

"Ahh."

Karan woke up with a jerk and looked at them. He sighed and glared at them. "Bura na mano holi hai." preeta said and clapped happily like a kid. Karan pouted and looked at purvi who was standing with her hands crossed at her chest.

"Tum dono ka toh bachpana kabhi jayega nahi lekin Kritika di ap bhi...is bechare ko jaga diya." Purvi said angrily glaring at them. Kavin and preeta looked at each other and smiled sheepishly. "Tum teeno ki itni majal jo the karan luthra pe rang lagao...ruko."

Karan said getting up from the bed but by that time preeta and Kritika ran outside and kavin grabbed purvi's hand and pulled her outside. Karan huffed and then smiled. "Shadi ke baad aj pehli holi hai hamari...I am so excited." He said stretching his body.

Ravi came out of the washroom rubbing her wet hair. She smiled at the feeling of her first holi with shiva after marriage. She stood in front of the mirror keeping the towel on the chair.

"Haan haan thik hai." shiva said talking on the phone coming inside. Ravi was in her own world not noticing him to come inside. His heartbeat stopped seeing her. He cut the call and then leaned on the door looking at her.

Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re.
Ang laga de re
Mohe rang laga de re
Main to teri joganiya
Tu jog laga de re

She was looking gorgeous in a white chiffon sari with some flower prints and sleeveless blouse. (Guys I know some find sari very traditional but i find it damn sexier than any other modern outifts.)

Her wet hair falling on her shoulders

Her wet hair falling on her shoulders. She took her oxidized earrings and wore them. Decored her hands with heavy bangles and applied her lipstick. She was about to apply the sindoor when someone held her hand.