Chapter 30~Ishq Wala Love

A girl of age 25 entered the hospital talking on the phone. She was dressed in formals and was looking beautiful and sexy with the shirt gripping her curves. Her heels clicked as she walked in the corridor. "Han kavin I am here. But tu hai kaha?" she said.

She is Samaira Khanna, elder sister of kavin and a businesswomen. Just then she dashed with Aryan who was coming from the other side. They fall on the floor. Samaira groaned and looked at Aryan angrily and got up. "Have lost your eyes? Can't you see where the hell you are going?"

Aryan widened his eyes at her accusation and stood up dusting his clothes. "Oh hello who the hell are you to accuse me. You were busy talking on the phone. Don't blame." Samaira pointed her finger at him and hissed out in anger. "Hello mister apna attitude apne pocket mein rakho samjhe."

Aryan rolled his finger around her finger and gripped it tightly. "Nahi rakhunga kya kar logi."

"You..."

She was about to says something but stopped.

"Di."

"Aryan"

Kavin and preeta called out as they came outside seeing the commotion. They looked at them shockingly. "Di what happened?" Kavin asked and samaira was about to answer but Aryan beat her into it. "Kavin apni di ko smajha de mujhse panga mat lene ko."

"Oh hello mister one call and you will be thrown out of this hospital." Samaira threatened while kavin widened his eyes slapping his forehead. Aryan smirked and folded his hand. "Come one do it, do it...let me see kaise mere hi hospital se mujhe nikalte hai." samaira looked at him with shock and he grinned nodding yes.

"You..."

"Bass" preeta yelled angrily and grabbed Aryan's collar. "Fuck man I told you to take me to jiju's office but yes you are more interested in fighting. Then fight. Don't take me. I will call ansh bhaiya." She said jerking him away and leaving.

"Babygirl listen."

Surkh wala, sauz wala, Faiz wala love

Preeta didn't stopped and went away. Aryan turned and glared at samaira who glared back. He went near her but slipped and in the process fell down pulling samaira too with him. He looked into her black orbs and were lost in them.

Hota hai jo love se jyada waise wala love

Ishq wala love

Her hands were clutching his collar tightly. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him. A pink color crept on her cheeks as she found him staring at her with unknown feeling. Their hearts flutter being close to each other. Kavin sighed seeing them.

Hua jo dard bhi toh humko aaj kuch zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Ansh and preeta entered the office of shiva. Ansh got a call and he asked preeta to go inside while he attended the call. He cut the call and was coming inside when he dashed with piya who was coming from the other side. Before she could fall he held her.

Ye kya hua hai kya khabar yehi pata hai zyada hua

Ishq wala love

His hands were around her waist while she was holding him tightly. He smiled looking at her cute scared face. Piya slowly opened her eyes and saw him staring at her. She looked here and there and stood up. She tucked her hair behind her ear and mumbled a thank you before going inside the office.

Agar ye usko bhi hua hai phir bhi mujhko zyada hua

Ishq wala love

Ansh entered and saw shiva listening to preeta who was sitting on a desk. He looked at all the employees who were chuckling seeing them. He smiled and then his gaze went on piya who was working. A smile curved up his lips seeing her.