Chapter 17~Perfect life?

Three months later

Three months later.

The sunlight entered the room falling on the cute couple who were cuddling each other. Ravi scrunched up her eyes as she opened her eyes drinking in the look in front of her. Shiva was sleeping with his arms around her. His messy hair fell on his forehead and that made him handsome and the cute pout was worth watching.

Karta nahi kyun tu mujhpe yaqeen
Kyun mere dil ki tu sunta nahi

Ravi looked at the window and saw the sunlight falling on shiva disturbing his sleep. She slowly removed his hands and got up closing the curtains. She looked at shiva and smiled. She sat near him and removed his hair from the forehead. A smile appeared on his face and she leaned forward kissing his forehead softly. She got up and took her clothes to get fresh.

Hmm...
Tere bagair kitna tanha sa hoon
Aalam yeh dil ka tu samjhe kabhi

Karan stood in front of the mirror combing his hair. He was ready in a white shirt with a brown jacket and denim jeans. He glanced at preeta who was still sleeping cutely on the bed. It was 7 am and still she was snoring away peacefully. He made his way to the bed and saw her soft body rising and falling and her cute face.

Hai pataa yeh tujhe
Na jee sakunga bin tere
Phir bhi kyun mujhse judaa... Tu...

"Such a baby she is." He muttered under his breath as he sat near her shaking her arm lightly. Preeta groaned in sleep and turned over pulling the blanket all over her. Karan chuckled at her childishness. He leaned forward and pecked her lips softly. "You couldn't just take the advantage when I am sleeping." Karan chuckled listening to her.

Tu hi hai
Tu hi toh hai
Mera junoon

Ravi descended down the stairs wearing a beautiful peach salwar. She stopped in front of the small temple and opened her shoes before getting inside. She folded her hands and closed her eyes praying. Few moments later she went out of the temple. She immediately caught dadi who was about to slip and held her. Dadi smiled and she smiled back.

Tu hi hai
Tu hi toh hai
Dil ka sukoon

Ravi entered the kitchen and saw rakhi and Shivanya cooking food. Both gave her a smile as Ravi proceeded to cook. After a while rakhi and Shivanya went out with dishes leaving Ravi alone. She was cooking when a pair of hands slipped around her waist. She gasped but then recognized the touch. She tilted her head and saw shiva who was smiling.

Tu hai jiske bina
Main jee na sakun

Preeta got down the stairs with karan. She was wearing a white floral dress, which still remembered her how much it went to make Kareena realize that salwar and saris were not her thing. Rakhi met them in the hall as they both touched her feet. She smiled and blessed them. Karan took an apple and bite it winking at preeta who stomped to the kitchen.

Aa phir jiyein shaamein wahi
Chal phir wahi hum baatein karein

Shiva nuzzled his nose into her hair inhaling her scenes. His cold lips found her neck and he placed a kiss there. She whimpered under the soft feathery kisses he was placing on her neck. He removed her hair to one side as he sucked onto a particular sweet spot near her neck. A moan left her lips feeling the pleasure ran down her body.