Chapter 32~Happiness

4 months later

Everything was going perfect in everybody's life. Leela has left unable to digest the insult of Ravi and preeta. Preeran's baby was named Aditya Luthra. Preeta was in love with karan and was looking for the right opportunity to propose him. Vihaan has proposed to Kritika while she needed time to think. Samaira and Aryan have come closer while piya was slowly falling for ansh.

On the other hand Ravi was feeling everything like a dream come true. Her perfect dream about her married life was becoming true with every passing days. But the only thing she wanted was to embrace motherhood.

/////

Ravi sat on the bed with tear strained eyes. Her face was red and her tear marks was visible on her face. Everything was in its place. The door creaked open and preeta slowly entered. She stood at her tracks stunned seeing her sister's condition.

She immediately rushed to her. "Di kya hua?" Ravi looked at her and hugged her tight again sobbing on her shoulder. Preeta was confused. She separated and looked at Ravi who was smiling. Preeta touched her face and softly asked. "Di kya hua kuch bolo?"

Ravi said nothing but handed her a pregnancy kit. Preeta looked at it and the next moment her eyes widen. She looked at Ravi who nodded tearfully. "I am pregnant." She whispered.

Preeta hugged her again happily. "Oh my god di I am so happy." Ravi smiled and rubbed her arms and separated. Preeta excitedly did a happy dance to which Ravi chuckled. "Di jiju ko pata hai."

Ravi nodded in no and then looked at their wedding photo hanging on the wall. A soft smile reached her lips. One year has passed in a blink of eyes. "Let him come and I will give him a surprise on our anniversary."

Preeta smiled and nodded in yes. She remembered how tensed she was during her first pregnancy. But her di looked so happy. She glanced at the pregnancy kit and pressed her lips together. "Main sabko batake ati hu." She got down from the bed and left.

Ravi looked at her going figure and sighed. Preeta had still not yet come out of her trauma which she faced during her first pregnancy. Ravi knew preeta wanted to embrace motherhood again but karan was skeptical.

She chuckled at the thought at how things have changed. The preeta who new nothing above her career was eager to undergo pregnancy once again and the karan who knew family before everything was prioritizing her career.

Ravi shrugged off the thoughts and smiled. She got up from the bed and opened the cupboard taking out a shirt of shiva. She hugged it tightly and twirled around inhaling his scent. She kept it nicely on the bed.

Few hours later.

Ravi came out of the bathroom with a wide smile. She was just in her towel. Water was dripping form her body but he didn't cared.

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya...

Ravi twirled around in the room happily. A different glow was visible on her face. She went to the table and took her and Shiva's photo and hugged it tightly.

She went to the cupboard and searched for something to wear at the party.

"You look beautiful in black."

She remembered his words and pulled out a black sari from her wardrobe. She pulel doff her towel and got dressed in the black sari. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled.

Hansu main jab gaaye tu
Roun main murjhaaye tu
Bheegun main barsaaye tu
Saathiya...

Suddenly she saw shiva behind her. She turned around shockingly. He smiled and signaled her a perfect sign. Ravi blushed and downed her gaze.

She again looked up and found no one. She looked around the room and then lightly slapped her forehead for her stupidity.

"Bohut khush hu aj main shiva. Bhut khush. Jaldi a jayie apko hamari anniversary pe ek acchi si gift deni hai. jo gift hamari duniya badal degi. Hamari pyar ki nishani."

She said keeping her hand on her belly. She smiled and went in front of the mirror.

Saaya mera hai teri shakal
Haal hai aisa kuch aajkal
Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai
Main aaina hoon tu roop hai
Yeh tera saath khoob hai
Humsafar...

She took the box of diamond set which he had gifted her and wore them. She slid down the red bangles down her slender wrist and played with them.

She pulled the drawer and pulled out a pair of anklets from there. She smiled seeing it and kissed it lightly before wearing them. She took a black bindi and put it on. A stroke of kajal and lipstick with it.

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya
Phir kheench ke apne sang le gaya
Kahin pe kho jaaye chal
Jahaan ye ruk jaaye pal
Kabhi naa phir aaye kal
Saathiya...

She took the sindoor box and took a pinch of it filling her own hair line. She smiled shyly and dusted off the excess sindoor on her chuda.

"I love you shiva."

She smiled and picked up the wrapped up gift from the table and closed the door before going down.

Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon
Tu rahe khush, main aabad hoon
Tu sabse juda juda sa hai
Tu apni tarah tarah sa hai
Mujhe lagta nahi hai tu doosra

On the other side

Shiva was standing outside the Luthra mansion holding the hand of a five year old boy. The boy was looking at the huge mansion with big eyes and was holding shiva's hand tightly.

Shiva looked at the boy and closed his eyes remembering her words.

Flashback:

Shiva was in a meeting trip in Delhi when he got a call from a hospital. He immediately reached there with his heart pounding hard. He entered inside the designated ward and stood at his tracks being stunned.

There lied in front of him his old love with a weak sad smile. She still had the same beautiful face and the charm that the diva of the college carried with herself. But her eyes had lost all the glitter which used to be there.

Shiva slowly went and sat beside her with his hands on the bed just beside her hand. She smiled and lightly and touched his hand. He closed his eyes with all those memories flashing in front of his eyes.

"Itni nafrat karte ho ki apni Nandini ko dekhoge bhi nahi." She said with a soft smile. He sniffled and parted his lips, a sob escaping them. He looked at her and nodded in no.

"Kaisi ho?" he asked.

"Last stage of bone marrow cancer shiva. Bachna bohut mushkil hai bas jane se pehle kuch bolna chahati hu..."

Shiva nodded and she continued her story. By the end he was in tears. He looked at her and caressed her hair. "Itna kuch saha just for me."

Nandini smiled and nodded in yes. She took his hand and kissed it slightly.

"I am happy for you shiva. Ravi is the best for you. Main tere zindagi mein dobara nahi ana chahati thi but kya karu. Who dekh (she pointed to a five year old boy sitting outside the ward). He is kartik Sharma. Make him kartik Luthra."

Shiva looked at her shockingly while she tearfully nodded in yes.

"Yeh hamari pyar ki nishani hai shiva, jise Maine panch saal tak sambhala hai aj tujhe sounp rahi hu please iska dhyan rakhna. I love you and I have always loved you."

He was stunned. He held her hand and was about to ask more but her hand slipped from his hand. He looked at her shockingly and his body felt numb.

A tear drop fell from his eyes remembering it. He walked towards the mansion with the boy.