PROMO IV

Shiva nibbled down the skin on her neckline trailing the hot wet kisses down her shoulder. His hands went front and opened the pins of the blouse. He opened it still kissing her neck. Ravi wrapped her fingers around his hair and pulled him to his mouth kissing him.

His hands rubbed behind her bare back as they devoured each other's mouth hungrily. He sucked her soft lower lip trailing his saliva there. His hands went back and clicked open her bra. She gasped. He separated and turned her back to him kissing her bare back.

He looked at her from the mirror and smiled. His hands went to her bosoms and rubbed the tip of his finger over there. She trembled and bit her lips. She looked at him through the mirror and blood rushed to her cheeks.

Sometime later

She was lying on the bed panting with her lips red and body naked. He stood in front of her and raised his eyebrows. "We haven't come yet to the climax."

Ravi pouted and shiva chuckled a bit before moving to the drawer and pulling out a packet of condom.

She looked at him in confusion. "Protection kyun?"

He turned and smiled. "I don't want the risk of you being pregnant."

"What?" Ravi said sitting on the bed with a jerk.

Shiva nodded casually. "Yups. I don't want a child." She looked at him in horror. He added tearing away the packet. "I don't want to be a father, I don't want you to be pregnant."

Why shiva doesn't want a child?

Just because he isn't ready to take up the responsibility when he have already handled karan like his son or there is something else?