Chapter 3~Engagement

"Di are you done?"

"Di are you done?"

Preeta entered the room and was stunned to see Ravi. She was sitting on the chair in front of the mirror wearing her bangles. Ravi looked at her through the mirrors and smiled.

Preeta came near her and sat on her knees beside her. Ravi looked at her in confusion. Preeta held her hands and a drop of tear fell from her eyes. Ravi looked at her shockingly.

"Preeta aren't you happy with my marriage?"

"Are you mad di? I am very happy but I will miss you a lot." She was crying while holding ravi's hand.

Ravi smiled at her and took her in her embrace.

"I am not going anywhere preeta. I will come here whenever I will miss you okay. Now don't cry."

Preeta separated and wiped her tears. She gave a full-fledged smile. She took some kajal from her eyes and applied it behind Ravi's ear.

"Now no one will cast an evil eye on you." Ravi smiled and hugged her again.

Downstairs the luthras were welcomed grandly. Shiva was standing along with karan looking at the stairs. Karan noticed it and smiled teasingly. He hit his shoulder with Shiva's.

"Bhai wait for some time a jayegi bhabhi jaldi."

Shiva glared at him. He was about to say something but a faint sound of earrings and anklets hit his ears. He closed his eyes for a second and then gain opened it. He turned to see the most beautiful sight in front of him.

Ravi was walking down the stairs along with preeta. Her face were glowed up and her lips carried a beautiful smile. An elegant sky blue floral sahara suit fitting her curves at the right places. Long earrings adorning her ears. A thin gold chain and blue bangles clanked together as her hands moved.