Chapter 29~Together(Preeran)

"Ya fine Aryan I will be there...yes trust me it will be of no problem...ya sure. Okay fine. Good night." Preeta walked into the room cutting the call. She looked up and the seen made her make an aww face. Karan was cooing the little baby boy carrying him in his arms swinging here and there.

She smiled at the lovey dovely scene. He himself behaved like a kid and now he was struggling to manage a kid who is his own child. She giggled at the thought and knocked on the door softly. Karan looked at her and smiled before signaling her to come in. She came inside and went to her study table.

Karan watched her as she kept some files and booms in her bag and kept it nicely on the table. She then looked at him and caught a whiff of fear in them. She frowned and walked up to him. "Karan what happened?"

Karan looked at her and nodded in no and then made his attention back to the baby boy. But preeta being preeta won't leave him so easily. A soft knock interrupted their thoughts and she looked to find Shivanya standing there. Karan smiled and walked towards her before handing her the baby.

He turned and looked at her. "Karan say it kya chal raha hai tumhare dimag mein." Karan sighed and nodded in yes. "I am afraid that you will leave me preeta. Now bhabhi is talking care of the baby and still you have the chance to go USA." Preeta smiled and moved to him hugging him tight. "I won't karan I promise." She said softly kissing his neck. He smiled.

Jo Akh Lad Jaawe

Saari Raat Neend Na Aawe

Meinu Bada Tadpawe

He pinned her to the wall looking deep into her eyes. His hands raised up her hands on the top of her head. He entwined their hands and leaned closer to him. He pressed his lips on hers and took her whole lips into his mouth without giving her time. He sucked onto her lips hardly and she whimpered.

Dil Chain Kahi Na

Paawe Paawe Paawe

Jo Akh Lad Jaawe

Her lips tried to move but it was encaged into his mouth. He was kissing her hungrily devouring each corner of her lips biting her lips. She moaned into his mouth making him go crazy with pleasure. After a good amount of sucking and kissing her he left her sensing her to be breathless.

Saari Raat Neend Na Aawe

Meinu Bada Tadpawe

Dil Chain Kahin Na

Her chest heaved up and down as she breathed out heavily trying to recover. He throat bobbed up and down and desires filled his eyes. Karan dipped his head to her neck covering the spot with his mouth. She gasped as he sucked onto the area twirling his tongue on it licking it heartily.

Paawe Paawe Paawe...

Haan Haan... Haan Haan...

Khann Khann Khann Khann Choodi

He moved down her neck and sucked it down making her moan in pain and pleasure. He separated and a thin string of saliva formed between her neck and his mouth. Preeta's eyes darken and she pressed her lips to his kissing him dominantly.

Teri Khann Khann Khann

Khann Khanke Re

Khann Khann Khann..

His grip around her hand loosened and she removed her hand moving it to his neck pulling him more closely. While kissing he moved her to the bed and made her lie on the bed. They broke the kiss and preeta pushed him to the bed sitting on him.