Chapter 9~Broken

The sound of slap echoed through the entire Arora mansion

The sound of slap echoed through the entire Arora mansion. All stood shocked as they saw the scene unfolding in front of them. It has been one month to Ravi and Shiva's marriage and they both have come close to each other and were slowly falling in love with each other.

While on the other hand karan was too afraid to lose preeta. Kavin and purvi tried to make preeta understand but she was adamant. But in this fear and anger of losing preeta karan again had unprotected sex with her unknown to her exactly one week after shivi's reception.

Today the Luthra family has come for lunch at the aroras where Ravi found about the job offer from preeta's cupboard and now they were standing in the hall when Ravi slapped her. A thing she never did.

Preeta looked at her tearfully. Her hands were on her cheeks were Ravi slapped her. Tears were flowing down her eyes. She looked at Ravi with hurt while ravi felt guilty of her actions but still she didn't moved back.

"Tujhe kisne haq diya humse discuss na karke yeh job accept karne ke liye. Who the hell did you asked? Mamma papa bhai bhabhi ki baat chod de did you asked me?"

Preeta nodded in no at ravi's words. Ravi was hell angry at preeta. She held her hand and made her face her. "kya samajhte hai khudko bachpan se rok tok nahi lagayi hai isliye teri jo marzi wohi karegi."

"Di yeh job meri career ka turning point hoga." Ravi glared at her angrily and jerked away her hand.

"Toh kya India mein Mumbai mein best hospitals nahi hai, US jane ki kya zarurat hai tujhe?"

Shiva held her hand to calm her down. For the first time he had seen her so angry. He himself shivered when Ravi slapped preeta. Karan was just a silent spectator. Thought his eyes were filled with tears but he knew it was not best to interfere between the two sisters.

"Ravi shant ho jao uski baat toh suno." Shiva tried to calm her down by rubbing her arms but ravi glared at shiva. All the others were just watching the scene unfold. Kavin wanted to interrupt but purvi was not letting her do it.

"Please shiva aj mat roko agar karan ne aisa kuch kiya toh kya karoge...sorry karan karega bhi nahi kyun ki bachpan mein rakhi ma ya fir Mahesh papa ne de diye honge ten char thapaad lekin is madam ko toh sar akho par bithaya tha na isliye ek faisla leen se pehle nahi sochti hai.'

She turned angrily towards preeta. "just tell me kya samajhte hai khudko. Jo chahe who karegi tu I am not telling you sacrifice your career but india mein bhi options hai na fir. Bachpan se jo chaha who mila tujhe. I never objected you but today I am objecting."

Preeta had enough of it. She rubbed her tears and looked at ravi. "then ap bhi meri baat sun lo main US jaungi. I will go and mujhe koi nahi rok sakta and yes maine socha tha teen mahine baad jaungi but no I am leaving tomorrow itself and kabhi apni shakal nahi dikhaungi ap sabko."