Chapter 27~Motherhood

"Ahh ma." preeta cried in extreme pain as she was rushed into the maternity ward. It was her seven month and she was in labor pain. Karan dropped to the bench slightly shivering with fear of losing her. Shiva looked at him and sighed.

His gaze went to Ravi who was rubbing her palms in anticipation. Her eyes were teary and she was continuously mumbling something. Shiva glanced at purvi and signaled her to watch karan. She nodded her head and moved to karan sinking beside him.

Shiva placed a hand on Ravi's shoulder and she looked at him. Her eyes reflecting fear. Shiva raised his hands wiping away her tears. She looked the other side puffing her mouth controlling the tears. Shiva made her look at him and hugged her. She wrapped her arms around him and burst out in tears.

"She is in pain shiva and I cannot do anything." She said slurring her speech. Shiva rubbed her back soothing her. "Aisa bhi kya ro rahe ho sab. Every woman has to face it." Leela snapped angrily at everyone. She was here for two weeks and was irritating everyone to the core.

Shiva and Ritik glared at her while karan and Ravi were not in a position to say anything. Purvi rolled her eyes and held Karan's hand. "Hey babydoll ke bajarbattu agar aisa muh karoge toh kya hoga?" she tried to make him smile but his face was expressionless. She sighed. "Karan please handle yourself."

She was about to go but karan hugged her tight and sobbed on her shoulder. She caressed her hairs controlling her own tears. Shiva looked at him sadly. He looked at ansh who nodded his head and came to Ravi. Shiva separated and looked at her. "Woh karan." Ravi nodded in yes and shiva smiled a little before going to him.

Ravi looked at ansh who raised his eyebrow she nodded tearfully. His hands went round her shoulder and she leaned her head on his chest crying. Dadi scrunched her eyes and nose seeing them all. "Yeh kya rasleela chal rahi hai." she said angrily.

Ansh made a face and hit his forehead. His chest slightly vibrated as Ravi chuckled through tears. "Dadi please thora chup rhaiye na." Ritik pleaded with anger. Shiva held karan and cupped his face wiping his tears. "Hey big boy rona band kar dekh Aryan hai na andar. She will be fine."

"It's my fault bhaiya."

"No yeh teri..."

Shiva's word remain incomplete as a cry of baby echoed through the floor. All looked at the operation theatre. Karan was numb while Ravi had her hand slammed on her mouth. Tears flowing from her eyes. 5 minutes later the door opened and Aryan stepped outside with a smile.

A small little creature was in his hand. All rushed to him. "Well the baby boy is all handsome like his father." He remarked and all chuckled. Ravi raised her hands to touch the baby but stopped midway being afraid. She was about to pull her hand when the baby wrapped his little fingers around her index finger.

All looked at the scene shockingly. Ravi was unbelievable at the scene. The baby brought her finger to his mouth and brushed his lips with her finger. "Wow baby is already in love with his beautiful masi cum chachi." Ansh joked.

Karan was still rooted to his place. Kritika shook him signaling him to go. He took small to the baby and looked at it with round doe shaped eyes with amazement. It was so small. "It's too small." He said in a low voice. Aryan laughed slightly. He signaled karan to open his hands and he did with trembling hands.

Aryan softly placed the baby on his hand. Karan's hands shivered with intensity but another hand came from the other side. He looked to see Shivanya standing with a small smile but her eyes reflecting pain. Karan smiled lightly and looked at the bay touching his face softly. The baby smiled toothless. "Welcome to the world baby."

All stood inside the ward as preeta leaned on the bed comfortably with the bay in her hand. She smiled at karan who side was hugging her. "Pihu kya announcement karna chahati hai tu." Ravi asked. Preeta looked at karan who nodded in yes. "Ritik bhai, bhabhi idhar ayie."

Ritik and Shivanya came forward being confused. Preeta lifted her body slightly and forwarded the baby to them. All widened their eyes. Shivanya moved back nodding in no. She was in tears.

"Kya kar rahi hai t is ghar ke chirag ko ek banjh ke hath mein de rahi hai. Ayee ravi tu behen hai na iski samjha ise." Leela said spitting venom looking at Shivanya. Ravi sighed. "Dadi yeh baccha preeta ka hai karan ka hai. Decision should be theirs." Preeta looked at her gratefully and mouthed a thank you.

Karan held Shivanya made her come forward. Preeta looked at her and smiled. "Bhabhi maine aur karan ne soch samajhke decision liya hai. After few days I will be leaving for work. Karan will have matches and practices. In between this the baby will be neglected and I don't want that. Apke pass rahega toh khush rahega. Hum abh bhi chote hai nasamajh hai and there couldn't be a better godparents than you."

Ritik sighed and sat beside her keeping his hand on her head. "Dekh preeta tu meri choti behen jaisi hai. Han pata hai Shivanya ma nahi ban sakti lekin kya hum apne liye tum dono se who hak nahi cheen sakte. Kya tum dono apne bacche se dur reh sakte ho." Karan looked to him and nodded in no. He kept his hand on the baby's head.

"Isliye jaise who mujhe aur preeta ko mamma papa bulayega. He will call you and bhabhi mom and dad. He will have two set of parents...more precisely three." He said looking at shiva and Ravi. They smiled. Karan took the baby and placed at shivanya's hand. She looked at them with grateful eyes and hugged the baby. Ritik got up and hugged her from side.

Ravi was looking at them with desired filled eyes. She too have a dream like this. She never knew that preeta would be a mother faster than her. The thought made her chuckled in her mind. Her baby sister was now having a baby. Shiva looked at her and leaned to her. "You happy?"

Ravi looked at him and nodded in yes. She was having a dream of getting the same happiness. She wanted to become a mother. Wanted to experience this beautiful stage of pregnancy and then motherhood. She will have to talk to Shiva about it. She guessed he would understood it.

Shiva was continuously stealing glances at Ravi while driving. She was quiet after the leaving the hospital. "Ravi what happened?" Ravi came out of her thought and looked at him. She needs to be vocal about her desire. "Shiva." She called him out in a low unsure voice.

Shiva looked at her and noticed a different emotions in her eyes. He looked at the road and parked his car a little bit away from Luthra house. He stopped the engine and looked at her. He signaled her to continue.

Ravi looked at him and bit her lower lip. "I wanna be a mother." Shiva looked at her with a jerk. He was having an unbelievable look in his eyes. He looked in front and rubbed his palms together and heaved out a sigh. He again looked at her and held her hand softly.

"I know by seeing the happiness of preeta you too wanted to experience it but Ravi isn't it too early. I mean we haven't yet being vocal about our feelings. I am not denying you but still we have time right. It's only 8 months to our marriage. First let's connect our hearts then we will take the step. Okay?"

Ravi looked at him and nodded slightly. His lips lifted up in a small smile and he kissed her forehead. He again started the car and drove to Luthra house.

next chapter special for shivi fans. be ready for some confession and hot romance.

so vote on this chapter fast fast