Geordie shores new gal #watty...

By Chlobxo

This is my version of Geordie shore the characters will still be included from the tv show but I am adding my... More

Accepted
Arriving
Lets get mortal!!!!
Were just friends?
Dramas
Apologies and a difficult bet
Drunken disasters
Apologies yet again
The engagment party and kick off's
Leaving
I love you
Official
Fuck ups
Goodbyes already
A Familiar face
Finally
Betrayal
Make ups and a partying
Loss but gaining
Our fucked up geordie family
Mortal
House party goes wrong
Physco charlotte
work
Chapter 26
Grease
dilemmas
punishments but awards
Boat Party.... or not
disappointments
oh dear....
Important!!
Its the only way
Look forward to the future
Hopefully the positive energy will last
Im back bitches!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
head or heart. My final decision....

Apologising and events

3.5K 45 4
By Chlobxo

I woke up with tear stains on my cheeks, I remembered last night very clearly and I was in the worst mood going. I walked downstairs and I wasn't feeling myself atall, I feel upset, angry, lonely and I had been betrayed to two of the most important people in my life. I got to the kitchen and was relieved to see Garry and Marni wasn't there but Scotty t was and I really needed to speak to him "how you doing scotty" I asked quietly "alright I suppose, it's you I'm worried about" he sadly smiled "just a shit situation were both in I know you really liked marni and I really liked Gaz" I replied "do you reck you can forgive them" Scotty asked "at this moment I'm not in the place to forgive them not yet anyway, what about you" I questioned "same just need time to think" he replied hugging me "love ya kid I'm always here" "love you too Scotty I'm here. we can get through this together" I smiled

Scotty released me from the hug when marni came down "guys can we talk" she said quietly "I don't want to speak to you" I replied blankly sitting down "I'm not ready to talk" Scotty said biting his tongue as she sighed, "how you feeling cuz" James asked "like shit to be honest" I fake laughed as he smiled sympathetically. I went outside to clear my head when I heard the door open I lied in the chair with my shades on ignoring whoever it was, I felt some one sit beside me, "what do you want" I spat looking up to find Garry sat next to me looking incredible guilty "I just want to apologise, you might not forgive me but I really am sorry it was a drunken mistake and I know it's no excuse but I just want you to know how sorry and guilty I feel, I want to make it up to you but I understand that it could take a while for you to trust me again" he told me shyly "God Garry man! Why do you have to make everything so complicated I want to forgive you but then I can't just let you get away with it like. You've hurt me bad and even though it was just a kiss you shouldn't of done it. I told you if you liked doing that with random girls then don't be with me you either sort your shit out and be with me and me only or you can go do what the fuck you want" I replied bluntly "I want to be with you though? I so sorry you don't even know and I am owning up to being in the wrong I will make it up to you and we're gonna get through this cause we're a strong relationship and I love you" he sadly told me "why did you have to do this gaz?! Everything was perfect and especially with my best mate you have totally fucked my head up" I said as I began to cry "shh, I don't want to see you cry I fucking love you man and I honestly regret it so much, I was drunk but as I said I know that's not an excuse" he replied hugging me " I love you too but I just need time man, your a head fuck and I was scared if something like this happening" I replied whipping my eyes. "I know baby, take your time and i will wait until you have made up your decision but I am deeply sorry" he replied honestly as I forced a smile and got up walking to the door "I can't stand the thought of loosing you" he sighed before I walked in and lied on char ranting on with myself whilst she stroked my hair.

Marnis POV:

If I'm honest I did feel bad but none of them would let me try to explain myself? I walked outside to see gaz with his head in his hands "you alright" I asked taking a seat beside him "hmm" he sighed "what's up" I replied "she might not take me back cause of this and she's the only gal I have actually had feelings for, you knew I was pissed out of me head so why did you come on to me" he questioned "cause she was dancing with scotty so I got jealous and retaliated" I replied "you don't even look sorry and your supposed to be her best mate, your jealously made this happen and you know Scott's her best mate they grew up together as kids they're like twins where they're together man" he sighed "eyy you kissed me back and I know but I had a drink so I wasn't thinking" I replied guiltily before he stormed off.

Scottys on screen moment:

I feel for Alex she's like my best mate man and as for Marni and Gaz they both have a lot of work to do to gain her trust back, but if I know Al she won't be able to stay mad at them forever, Fuck relationships like

James' POV:

Everyone is either pissed off or feeling down in the house. I guess it's my job to make everyone cheer up abit and try to forget last night....
After calling everyone to the table hardly anyone was talking, "right guys, this is a shit feeling for the whole house. So I've decided that were all gonna go out like" I stated as everyone looked bored "How's paint balling for ya all" I asked as everyone's heads went up "yeah that will be mint like" Charlotte squealed "two teams and whoever wins get to choose the plans for tonight, maybe it's time to forgive and forget" I smiled as I saw Alex smile back at me.
Everyone seemed exited and even Alex and Scott were buzzing to go paint balling, God I'm just to good. Everyone went upstairs to get ready and the mood in the house changed, I just hope everything went back to normal as our happy family.
I threw me joggers on and a top that I didn't mind getting paint on, my hair still had to look good like, the lads were waiting downstairs before scotty shouted up "come on gals, you ready yet" "coming!" We heard Sophie shout back as they all strolled downstairs one by one.

Alex's POV:

Paintballing had totally changed my mood and I was excited, also I had a chance to shoot gaz and Marni Mwahaha. I had my grey tight fitted joggers on with my pink top that showed abit of my belly, my hair was up in a pony and I had a normal amount of makeup on finalised with me roshes. "Let's go" I chanted getting into the taxi with everyone, Garry and Marni weren't gonna stop me for being meself.
When we arrived we set ourselves into two teams, RED TEAM: Garry, Marni, vickie, Ricci and jay. BLUE TEAM: me, scotty, char, James and Sophie.
We got our outfits and a chest protecter with goggles followed by our guns "OiOi bring it on" scotty started chanting as our blue team joined in,
The teams got separated to two different sides and the game began, "right we need a plan" James told us "how about you and Scotty protect our flag as you will be better" Sophie suggested as we nodded in agreement "me and soph will distract the other team and you get the flag Al" char joined in the others nodded "me!" I questioned "yeah you're a well fast runner like" Scott told me before we all hugged and set of to do our part. "Right gals tell me through the walky talky when you have distracted the other team from the flag" I smirked before running off.

I hid behind a bush as I could see jay creeping round, "guys I can see Sophie" he walky talkied through, I took my chance sprinting past him before he tried shooting paint at me, I stuck my tongue out before firing at him "argh! Alex my arse you little shit" he shouted as I burst out laughing and running off before Sophie had a shooting war with him. I rushed behind a barrel and sat down catching my breath as I saw Marni stood round looking bored, and now for my master plan I thought to myself smirking. I got my gun in place before shorting several shots of paint at her and ducking "oww, some one just shot me in the fecking belly!" She screamed to the others as I tried holding my laughter in, now I needed to find gaz before I could even think about getting the flag, I shot Marni one more time on the back before hurrying off. I smiled happily as I saw him stood with ricci and as I got closer I could hear his conversation "how you gonna make it up to her" ricci asked "I love her so much and I don't even know what I was doing with Marni last night but I regret it. Alex is the one I thought I had a future with yano? Like you and vickie" Garry sighed we Ricci patted his back "I'm such a fecking nob like why would I even think of doing that, I want Alex and only Alex" Garry angrily said before ricci spoke "she's a lass obviously she's gonna be pissed but at least you kissed and that was it. You just need to give her space and she will come round eventually even if it means your just mates" I sighed and thought for a few seconds maybe gaz really did love me, everyone deserves a second chance right? I know he's sorry and I know he means it I just need time to calm down and then I can get my life back to normal and I've never heard him tell anyone he thought he had a future with me, that ment alot to me but before any of that I needed to get gaz back this was his punishment, I levelled the gun up in the correct position Before shooting him in the arse about ten times. I hid and laughed quietly to myself as I heard the pain in his shout "man my arse" he grunted.

"Alex can you see the flag yet Mate" Scott spoke through the walky talky "yep can see it now, won't be long until we win. Keep your eye out I seen vic heading your way" I replied rushing to the flag seeing it alone and not being guarded "guys I got it" I cheered "bring it back quick don't get caught" James excitedly said as I laughed shooting off. Crawling through a barrel I put the red flag in my bra and tried to avoid the mud. Suddenly I felt myself being pulled back as I screamed before a hand covered my mouth "got you now you little shit" jay chucked "Oi let me go" I laughed "we're is the flag I know you have it" he smirked "don't know what your on about" I laughed as he began checking my pockets. Through the corner of my eye I saw Scott creeping towards us with his finger on his lips, "were gonna win" I laughed at jay as he continued to search me. He loosely sat on my holding my arms before I pushed him off pinning him down, I grabbed the flag from my bra as I smirked knowing he didn't check there "of course" jay laughed as I passed Scott the flag and he ran off after high fiving me, not long after the blue buzzer went off announcing that Blues won. Me and my team cheered all the way home after telling them our plan and Scott kept rubbing in how the Reds lost in there faces

Sorry guys I know I haven't updated for a while, but I hope you like. Comment your thoughts I love to see how my stories are xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 4 29
Aimee has moved into a "New town". Things in her life are really bad considering she doesn't know much about her past. Besides what she has lived aft...
223K 7.2K 35
We all know the cliche story about the girl whose mate is the alpha and she gets rejected then kidnapped and all of a sudden they are in love and hav...
464 0 7
Alex goes through the hard parts of life before most others would but soon meets people who make things much less insufferable for her. The friends s...
13.8K 555 21
Hey so this my first book so please don't judge. -------- GxG NatXfemXhela -------- After endgame (Natasha is still alive) Nat was never the same...