dilemmas

I woke and could feel a minor headache, I looked and saw that I was in my bed with a sprawled out Marnie besides me. How the hell did I get in my bed? I didn't remember leaving the club never mind getting into my bed, In fact couldn't remember hardly anything last night just bits and pieces, I took the glass of water from my side table and downed most of the glass. I couldn't feel the headache anymore, Im glad I didn't get hangovers I thought to myself just as the other girls were waking up. "Morning" Chloe yawned "Morning" I smiled to the four girls in front of me as I wedged the pillow underneath my head so I could see them properly. "What happened lastnight" Marnie asked scooting closer to me "Fuck knows. I actually cant remember a lot" I shrugged "Me and Kyle argued again" Holly sadly stated "Aww im here for you Hol" Charlotte smiled hugging her, as I on the other hand rolled my eyes "Im going seeing if the lads are up" "Im coming with you" Chloe and Marnie said rushing out the door following me. As we were out of hearing reach I spoke "God im so bored of them too arguing and the both of them being so down all the time, its fucking annoying" "Not to mention its bringing all of our moods down" Marnie stated agreeing with me. "They need to sort it out before I loose me rag with the per of them" Chloe said as the three of us laughed, me and Marnie agreeing with her comment.

We walked into the living room to see all the lads lazying around the room, "Morning" I said chirpily "Morning" They all replied as Aron picked me up and spun me round "Put me down" I laughed but he shook his head putting me on his back, "Aron" I winged but he didn't budge, all the other looked up laughing "You could help me yano instead of laughing" I stated rolling my eyes playfully "Is she heavy" Kyle randomly asked as everyone spoke at one "Is she fuck" I raised my eyebrows slightly confused "Oh come on you make everyone carry you all the time, you weigh nowt" Scott laughed as everyone joined in "Guess you haven had the privilege in carrying her Kyle" Chloe giggled as Marnie agreed laughing some more. "So what happened lastnight? I cant remember a bloody thing" I questioned as the girls shrugged and the boys looked amused "Not a thing" Aron asked holding onto my thin thighs so I wouldn't fall off him "No why" I asked not paying attention, "Well you were mortal" Garry chuckled as Nathan smirked "Sorry Scott she doesn't remember" Kyle laughed patting his back "Am I missing something" I stated as the guys all erupted into laughter "Nothing much just that you tashed on with Scotty t" Nathan stated as it was nothing, the girls smirked at me as I let it sink in "Oh shit, I remember in the taxi" I said hitting myself in the head as Scott nodded laughing "Its okay Al I will keep you safe from him" Aron joked "Im a tough girl I can manage thanks and its not like he made me" I shrugged as the Scott laughed "Told you I didn't make her". "Woah showing some skin or what" Nathan joked as Aron put me down on my own two feet, I Furrowed my eyebrows together looking down to find myself in Aron's jumper and my knickers, "Its hot and not like you all haven't seen me In less that this before" I Shrugged "Im keeping your jumper by the way" I told Aron giggling as he ruffled my hair "Looks good on you" He smirked "Yeah cause she has no pants on" Marnie laughed along with chloe and the other, I laughed to myself before grabbing some breakfast.

"Right all the lads are going to a water park soon" Garry told me, Marnie and Chloe. The both of them nodded but me I was fucking gutted "Aww man!" I sulked fake pouting and crossing my arms "Aww Alex can come, she's down to do the stuff we do" Aron chuckled as I smiled hearing Scotty, Aron and Nathan agree without question. But then saw Kyle from across the room who was in his own thoughts "Infact" I stated out loud as the lads looked at me waiting for me to continue "Kyle needs a lad day, he's still down about him and Holly and having another girl there wont help take his mind off it" I smiled "No we want you to come" Garry frowned "Your the only girl in this family that doesn't pick sides with the girls just for the sake of it and we all love ya" Nathan stated "Nah guys seriously, I will be with you tonight. Just do this for me and Cheer Kyle up, but thanks it means a lot. I love all of ya's too" I smiled before hugging each of them. When I got to Kyle I looked him In the eye "Have a good day and take your mind off things yeah? I don't like seeing you like this Kyle" "I will Al, Just need to sort me head out but thanks for being here for us like. The other girls don't care" He smiled sadly "Go with the lads and have a talk about what your gonna do, im not gonna hate you for doing what makes you happy lad" I said as he nodded hugging me again before following  the lads to the taxi.