Boat Party.... or not

We all dragged our suitcases and bags outside as soon as we heard the cab honk, "Lets go party!" Chloe cheered as everyone erupted into excitement. We chucked our luggage in before seating next to each other in the taxi which was big enough to fit us all in. I got stuck in between Aron and Kyle and literally had no arm space "God will ya move yar elbows" I stated fidgeting around "Sorry lass" Aron chuckled slightly moving his arm over giving me more space "Thanks mate". It was a short drive and we soon arrived at a beach type of place seeing a huge speed boat parked near the land, I gripped my baggage and sprinted towards it with everyone else besides me. I couldn't wait to get fucking hammered, I was craving a drink.  "Hello, I will be taking you on the boat yes?" A dude spoke with a Greek accent "Yes! lets go" I grinned "Okay. Get boarded and we will set off" he smiled using hand gestures incase we couldn't understand him "Thanks!" I beamed rushing over the wooded steps before jumping onto the boat. "Its fecking huge!" Chloe squealed grabbing my arm "This is gonna be wicked like" Scott stated looking around the huge boat. Marnie opened a door and lead us all into a living room, we chucked our bags into our rooms we would be sleeping in before the boat sped off.

Hours had passed and after laying about in the sun everyone began to get bored "How much longer" Gaz shouted the Greek man "Not to long" he replied. There wasn't a lot to do on this fucking boat except for sun bathing but the sun had set now and it was dark out. "Well isn't this cheesy looking at the stars" Charlotte smirked "Fuck this I've got some bottles of vodka in me bag" I said before walking inside of the boat, everyone obviously followed because were all piss heads. We sat around on the built in sofa's and were passing the few bottles of beer round like teenagers at a party, that was until the boat started rocking and swaying on all different directions "Ouch!" Holly squealed as someone collided into her knocking her on the floor, "Aron quit holding on to me for SUPPORT!" Marnie huffed Everyone was stumbling around due to the rockiness of the speed boat but i held on to a wooden ledge whilst Scotty clung to me for dear life. "What the fucks happening like" I questioned blowing my hair from my face. "fuck knows. Oh shit sorry" Nathan stated as Chloe yelped. After a few minutes it died down and we were able to stand without knocking each other. "Sorry about that. We have come into contact with big waves and it is not safe for us to travel due to all the commotion of the sea. We will be parking up for the night to guarantee safety" Greece guy told us as we nodded understandingly. "Thanks" Charlotte yelled as he nodded before walking off to the upper deck. "Looks like were stuck on this fucker" Garry sighed, "Well lets make the most of it" Aron stated pulling bottles of booze from the cupboards.

"The boat came to a stop and All of us were currently seated on the deck of the boat, I enjoyed the wind blowing through my hair as it made me peaceful and comfortable. I still hadn't spoke to Holly but luckily the Lads were still speaking to the rest of the girls minus Holly and were being civil with Charlotte, although Holly wasn't speaking to anyone apart from Charlotte. I was just glad there currently wasn't any arguments because it would of been worse due to us all being crammed on this bloody boat. "Right guys lets play a game" Nathan smiled snapping me from my thoughts, I sat up properly as did everyone else and listened "Well what game" Chloe asked lifting her head from my shoulder as Marnie rested her legs on my thighs. "You have to say who you fancy in the house" Charlotte laughed as everyone smirked knowing this would be fun. "Okay lets go in a circle" Aron said as everyone propped themselves up right. "Kyle you start" I smiled "Well obviously Holly" he said looking a tad uncomfortable. We nodded allowing him to pass it on to the next person as it could get him in a lot of shit if he said anymore. Aron chuckled to himself "Well I have had a crush on Marnie since before we got together but I have to admit I fancy Alex aswell" He laughed as me and Marnie giggled. Everyone laughed as it was an embarrassing game but it was interesting finding out who everyone had crushes on. "Well the lad would have to be Scott and me girl crush would be Alexia" Nathan blushed "Aww Nath" I cued as the lads chuckled "Well what can i say? Even lads want me" Scott smirked. "Well i would have to say snap to Aron. I liked Marnie since I met her but when Alex came I liked her. Trust I wouldn't mind atall if I had a threesome with the pair of em like" Scotty laughed as we all joined in "I know what were getting you for your birthday" I joked as Marnie nearly died of laughter " I canni wait" Scott laughed. Chloe looked hurt but I could tell she was trying to hide it from Scott. "Well its obvious who I like" Chloe joked as we erupted into fits of laughter. "I have only had eyes for Kyle" Holly said not looking at anyone "Well I fancied Gaz but then I reck Nathan is Pretty fit like" Charlotte winked as again Nathan tinted bright red, blowing her a kiss in return. "Oh fuck" I rolled my eyes knowing it was my turn " well I'm just gonna say that everyone in this house is good looking and attractive to me" I smiled " but if I had to pick who I fancy it would of course be Gaz but since the breakup I would have to say I'm realising how fit Scotty t and Aron are" I stated smirking slightly. "Eyy" Aron laughed high giving Scotty a high five. "Your both dicks" I laughed before looking at Gaz to see him laughed also. "Well if I had to choose it would be Aron" Marnie grinned hiding herself behind me shoulder "aww marns is embarrassed" Aron joked earning more laughter. "Well Charlotte and Alex are the ones I'd choose" Gaz smiled.

The night soon ended as we were tipsy but not drunk. It was nice to spend time with each other when we weren't pissed and arguing. I love these guys they're my family and I wouldn't change em for the world. Except for Kyle and Holly fucking arguing yet again whilst we were all trying to sleep. I lay with Marnie and Chloe "shut up man" Chloe yelled. She was upset about Scott not choosing her but if speak to her about it properly tomorrow. Finally they both quit screaming at eachother and slammed the door storming to their rooms. "Fuck them" Marnie sighed before pulling the covers over the three of us "nights girlys".

- sorry for not updating for a while guys. I've had so many mock exams in the last week to prepare for my final exams and have had to spend all of my free time mostly revising. Thanks for being patient and hope you all understand. Hope you liked the chapter and sorry again! - chlobxo